Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
well Libtards! >

well Libtards!

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

well Libtards!

Old 07-18-2021, 06:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by hubby11 View Post
Absolute cop-out. Speaking for myself, I am not even asking for a source of the meme, just the name of the search engine that is claimed to be less biased than Google. If it exists, it should be easy to provide.
Imagine if you will, an educated attorney whining cause he can't find a non-biased search engine, and nobody will tell him!
Old 07-18-2021, 06:59 AM
Boone & Crockett

Not hard to believe.
Old 07-18-2021, 07:27 AM
Super Moderator

https://resulthunter.com/?utm_source...RoCjxkQAvD_BwE
Old 07-18-2021, 12:54 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner View Post
Here is the election discrepancies that you have fought to keep buried!
Logan claimed, for instance, that “we have 74,243 mail-in ballots where there is no clear record of them being sent” to people in the mail. As local ABC News politics and data analyst Garrett Archer almost immediately
, the number Logan cited to make this allegation was actually a
of mail ballots and in-person early ballots, which of course would not have been sent to anyone in the mail. This basic conflation was the most eye-popping claim of the hearing and led to Trump’s allegation that “hundreds of thousands of votes” were in dispute.

Logan also claimed with an almost sheepish, gotcha grin that there were 11,326 people who didn’t show up on the voter rolls on Nov. 7 who later appeared on the final voter rolls on Dec. 4. “I cannot think of a logical explanation of why that would be,” he declared.Steal proven!

Except—no. There was a logical explanation that Archer
, almost immediately: The voter rolls would appear different between these two dates if the ballots in question were “received and processed on election day,” because ballots received on Election Day are not part of the count in question.

“This is common with…every…county…in…Arizona and has been since the data became available over a decade ago,” Archer wrote.
Old 07-19-2021, 04:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by lonestar50 View Post
Logan claimed, for instance, that “we have 74,243 mail-in ballots where there is no clear record of them being sent” to people in the mail. As local ABC News politics and data analyst Garrett Archer almost immediately reported, the number Logan cited to make this allegation was actually a combination of mail ballots and in-person early ballots, which of course would not have been sent to anyone in the mail. This basic conflation was the most eye-popping claim of the hearing and led to Trump’s allegation that “hundreds of thousands of votes” were in dispute.

Logan also claimed with an almost sheepish, gotcha grin that there were 11,326 people who didn’t show up on the voter rolls on Nov. 7 who later appeared on the final voter rolls on Dec. 4. “I cannot think of a logical explanation of why that would be,” he declared.Steal proven!

Except—no. There was a logical explanation that Archer tweeted out, almost immediately: The voter rolls would appear different between these two dates if the ballots in question were “received and processed on election day,” because ballots received on Election Day are not part of the count in question.

“This is common with…every…county…in…Arizona and has been since the data became available over a decade ago,” Archer wrote.
if your bull**** post doesn't hold up ya owe me a beer!
Old 07-19-2021, 04:50 PM
Dominant Buck

Logan claimed, for instance, that “we have 74,243 mail-in ballots where there is no clear record of them being sent” to people in the mail. As local ABC News politics and data analyst Garrett Archer almost immediately reported, the number Logan cited to make this allegation was actually a combination of mail ballots and in-person early ballots, which of course would not have been sent to anyone in the mail. This basic conflation was the most eye-popping claim of the hearing and led to Trump’s allegation that “hundreds of thousands of votes” were in dispute.

Except—no. There was a logical explanation that Archer tweeted out, almost immediately: The voter rolls would appear different between these two dates if the ballots in question were “received and processed on election day,” because ballots received on Election Day are not part of the count in question.

you know what would clear this up immediately? The county election officials working with and not against the Senate who is doing their duty and working for the people.

Did you see the email which has been released where election officials stated only ballpoint pens to be used on ballots during early voting and then sharpies the day of? Is it a real email from the election supervisor? I don’t know but it’s another question.
Old 07-20-2021, 01:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

If its on the up and up, why won't the BOS hand over the routers? Yes FM I saw the email here it is.
Old 07-21-2021, 02:06 AM
Dominant Buck

I’m beginning to think somebody is going to be eating a lot of crow regarding this post. We haven’t heard a peep from the election board while outrage is building in the AZ senate. You would think if what this “so called “ reporter posted were true, this wouldn’t be the case. With all the snarky attacks on the auditors by the board, why are they turning down this opportunity to really slam them?
Old 07-21-2021, 06:38 AM
Typical Buck

Just sad to think once all this is proven , if in fact it is , nothing will be done , I don’t have enough trust or faith in our legal system , or other government folks to believe anything will be done , I hope to god I’m wrong.
Old 07-24-2021, 09:14 AM
Dominant Buck

Can one of the liberals who have been defending the election results and attacking the audit currently going on please explain why there were almost 40k queries into the election system on Feb 5 and all date is missing going back to November 3rd? Could this be the reason they refuse to turn over subpoenaed items like the routers and logs? People with nothing to hide don’t defy subpoenas.