Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
well Libtards! >

well Libtards!

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

well Libtards!

Old 07-16-2021, 04:54 AM
Banned

What Russian BOT provided these details. Interesting to see how the real show is happening now. The GOP auditors are intentionally manipulating things so #45 can lie and make statements to kill our democracy.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...p-biden-496908

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden...fabf453c3b9f16

Last edited by NeverWill; 07-16-2021 at 04:58 AM.
Old 07-16-2021, 12:47 PM
Boone & Crockett

Does it hurt to be so stupid? It should!!!
Old 07-16-2021, 07:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner View Post
Typical liberal! look for it, use a search engine besides google, its on many sites just not the democrat owned MSM.
Typical dodge... You posted it... You prove it...

Last edited by Lunkerdog; 07-16-2021 at 07:33 PM.
Old 07-17-2021, 07:24 AM
Typical Buck

Typical liberal! look for it, use a search engine besides google, its on many sites just not the democrat owned MSM.
Originally Posted by hubby11 View Post
Honest question: What is a conservative search engine?
So I will ask again. What is this search engine you speak of that gets you the results you can believe? Bing? DuckDuckGo?
Old 07-17-2021, 09:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

tell ya what, go to google and search for 2020 election fraud, then go to other search engines and check, whether it true or not at least some search engines will show the results that are available, then make your own decision which one in your mind is correct, I already know what your answer will be, but if you have not seen it yet you won't cause you don't want to, does not mean its not there.
Old 07-17-2021, 10:55 AM
Typical Buck

tell ya what, go to google and search for 2020 election fraud, then go to other search engines and check, whether it true or not at least some search engines will show the results that are available, then make your own decision which one in your mind is correct, I already know what your answer will be, but if you have not seen it yet you won't cause you don't want to, does not mean its not there.
I am not trying to trick or trap anyone, just asking a very basic question. I agree that Google search results have a bias. To those that feel Google's bias leans too far left, what is your preferred search engine?
Old 07-17-2021, 06:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dude... You posted a meme with no supporting documentation... Then you seem to think that we should find that supporting documentation for you...

If you've got the supporting documentation post it... Otherwise you've simply posted a meme with no proof of it's content...

I'm not going to tell you that what you posted is false, because I honestly don't know... Believe what you want... That said I will not accept a meme as fact without supporting documentation...

Last edited by Lunkerdog; 07-17-2021 at 07:13 PM.
Old 07-18-2021, 03:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog View Post
Dude... You posted a meme with no supporting documentation... Then you seem to think that we should find that supporting documentation for you...

If you've got the supporting documentation post it... Otherwise you've simply posted a meme with no proof of it's content...

I'm not going to tell you that what you posted is false, because I honestly don't know... Believe what you want... That said I will not accept a meme as fact without supporting documentation...
Learned long ago its useless to try and educate liberals, I put the findings there, you can look it up or write it off, its up to you. I also do not use the self checkout in the big box stores!
Old 07-18-2021, 06:00 AM
Typical Buck

Learned long ago its useless to try and educate liberals, I put the findings there, you can look it up or write it off, its up to you. I also do not use the self checkout in the big box stores!
Absolute cop-out. Speaking for myself, I am not even asking for a source of the meme, just the name of the search engine that is claimed to be less biased than Google. If it exists, it should be easy to provide.
Old 07-18-2021, 06:07 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by hubby11 View Post
Absolute cop-out. Speaking for myself, I am not even asking for a source of the meme, just the name of the search engine that is claimed to be less biased than Google. If it exists, it should be easy to provide.
You should Google "conservative search engine" you might get caught in an infinite loop and your computer may explode though

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.