Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Imagine if 45 was asked the question >

Imagine if 45 was asked the question

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Imagine if 45 was asked the question

Old 06-16-2021, 06:18 AM
Banned

Default Imagine if 45 was asked the question

Just imagine if 45 was asked the question about Putin being a killer.

I can almost guarantee his response would have been, "US intelligence says he is but I am going with Putins denial".

We heard it over and over for 5+ years I am sure he would have continued.

See the problem is, what his son said over and over on TV. "If they needed money the Russians supplied them with what they needed."
Old 06-16-2021, 07:30 AM
Boone & Crockett

Wrong again brain dead. He would not have answered the question, to publicly answer a question like that is stupid especially since like Putin or not the President or President elect will have to deal with him face to face one day. I suspect Putin has a much longer memory than you. Trump is smarter than your village idiot, he didn't have to lie about getting a scholarship or being in the top percentage of his class like lying Joe did because he had nothing real to impress anyone so he made things up and got caught, just like you do every time you post here! Trump has real accomplishments he doesn't need to invent them. If you think your assinine posts are impressing anyone you are wrong most of us want you to disappear and go blather some place else.. Time to have your mommy change your diaper, the stink on this thread is terrible every time you show up.

Last edited by Oldtimr; 06-16-2021 at 07:33 AM.
Old 06-16-2021, 01:17 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
Just imagine if 45 was asked the question about Putin being a killer.

I can almost guarantee his response would have been, "US intelligence says he is but I am going with Putins denial".

We heard it over and over for 5+ years I am sure he would have continued.

See the problem is, what his son said over and over on TV. "If they needed money the Russians supplied them with what they needed."
I don't know why the moderators even allow you to post your drivel. Do you even hunt? I doubt it. It you and several others that make this site a joke with all your polical bull****. Most of us are sick of it. Go away. or post about hunting.
Old 06-16-2021, 04:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

think the count is at 57 people with ties to the Clintons are dead by suicide, some wanted to die so bad they shot themselves twice in the back of the head!
Old 06-17-2021, 05:39 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by dhasemann View Post
I don't know why the moderators even allow you to post your drivel. Do you even hunt? I doubt it. It you and several others that make this site a joke with all your polical bull****. Most of us are sick of it. Go away. or post about hunting.
I have hunted and continue to hunt for the past 45+ years. I am more passionate about hunting than most.

As far as posting about hunting I am sure I would get thrown off of this Politics thread if I posted "off board"

The truth hurts here doesn't it. Of course 45 would have responded that Putin is a honest guy and should be trusted more than our own people.
Old 06-17-2021, 05:39 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner View Post
think the count is at 57 people with ties to the Clintons are dead by suicide, some wanted to die so bad they shot themselves twice in the back of the head!
Facts please!
Old 06-17-2021, 05:45 AM
Boone & Crockett

I have hunted and continue to hunt for the past 45+ years. I am more passionate about hunting than most.

As far as posting about hunting I am sure I would get thrown off of this Politics thread if I posted "off board"

The truth hurts here doesn't it. Of course 45 would have responded that Putin is a honest guy and should be trusted more than our own people.
You are a bold faced liar you would know one end of a firearm from the other. You couldn't find you backside with both hands at high noon , let alone hunt wildlife that is smarter than you will ever be. I think I hear your mommy calling you run along, she has your Pablum heated up and ready to eat.
Old 06-17-2021, 08:39 AM
Fork Horn

There is no truth in your posts. Your a joke and wasitng your time. Bye loser.
Old 06-18-2021, 04:57 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by dhasemann View Post
There is no truth in your posts. Your a joke and wasitng your time. Bye loser.
He said it on TV in Helsinki.

It happened it was filmed for the world to witness as Putin planned.

He can't simply lie his way out of discrediting our authorities vs the word of Putin.
Old 06-18-2021, 06:25 AM
Boone & Crockett

Run away little boy, this forum is for adults.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.