Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
He Would Get My Vote >

He Would Get My Vote

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

He Would Get My Vote

Old 05-23-2021, 12:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default He Would Get My Vote

Old 05-23-2021, 02:58 PM
Typical Buck

Got my vote
Old 05-24-2021, 07:41 AM
Banned

I saw where California had a huge operating $$ surplus this year. I have said it here 100's of times. If you want deficits you elect Republicans. They ALWAYS come through with the debt.

https://www.politico.com/states/cali...urplus-1381195

Last edited by NeverWill; 05-24-2021 at 09:27 AM.
Old 05-24-2021, 08:03 AM
Boone & Crockett

You are either extremely stupid to believe that,or a downright bold faced liar, I suspect the latter! Just leave you have noting to contribute to this site at all.
Old 05-24-2021, 09:45 PM
Fork Horn

If Larry the Cable Guy promises to keep his comedic persona going the entire time he's in office, he'll be our most genuine president yet.
Old 05-24-2021, 10:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by ammodotcom View Post
If Larry the Cable Guy promises to keep his comedic persona going the entire time he's in office, he'll be our most genuine president yet.
He certainly could not be more hilarious than Trump...
Old 05-25-2021, 08:22 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
I saw where California had a huge operating $$ surplus this year. I have said it here 100's of times. If you want deficits you elect Republicans. They ALWAYS come through with the debt.

https://www.politico.com/states/cali...urplus-1381195
Im breaking my rule. Sorry guys. This deserves a follow up question. Since many states ended with a budget surplus, not just California, why was it necessary for the Democrats to pass the massive boondoggle Wuhan Red Death stimulus bill? They hadn't even spent all the money from the last bill.
Old 05-25-2021, 08:59 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Im breaking my rule. Sorry guys. This deserves a follow up question. Since many states ended with a budget surplus, not just California, why was it necessary for the Democrats to pass the massive boondoggle Wuhan Red Death stimulus bill? They hadn't even spent all the money from the last bill.
Why did the GOP give massive tax cuts to corporations and the top 1% after 8-9 very prosperous years through BHO? It simply doubled the deficit and just reduced another 1+% off the unemployment. This after BHO lowered it 6-8% in his term. Making sure Amazon continued not to pay taxes and was paid to shut down small business was a 45 priority.

This is exactly the same thing except the funds are going to people that got hurt the most with job losses and GOP policies. Cash payments are simply an acceleration of the payment dates. Waiting until April of 2022 for your tax cut would not have provided the free money as quickly.

Our country is starving for infrastructure and Innovation. Republicans hate infrastructure and hate smart technology and growth. Let alone science. That is why President Biden acted fast as elected to do and will leave the US as a superpower like we used to be, rather than the laughing stalk of the world.
Old 05-25-2021, 09:36 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
Why did the GOP give massive tax cuts to corporations and the top 1% after 8-9 very prosperous years through BHO? It simply doubled the deficit and just reduced another 1+% off the unemployment. This after BHO lowered it 6-8% in his term. Making sure Amazon continued not to pay taxes and was paid to shut down small business was a 45 priority.
corporations don't pay taxes. They are just tax collectors. A real CPA person would know this fact. Second, the top 1% didn't get a tax break. The top 1% saw their share of income taxes into the treasury increase not decrease. The lower earners are the ones who actually got a tax break. A real CPA would know this fact. Unlike Obama who set records of those living on food stamps, Trump took more off of welfare and back to work with medium household income increased at record levels.
This is exactly the same thing except the funds are going to people that got hurt the most with job losses and GOP policies. Cash payments are simply an acceleration of the payment dates. Waiting until April of 2022 for your tax cut would not have provided the free money as quickly.
. You're flat out lying. Red states are in much better condition with lower unemployment and better revenue's than blue states. They chose to open the economy while blue states had their hands out.
Our country is starving for infrastructure and Innovation. Republicans hate infrastructure and hate smart technology and growth. Let alone science. That is why President Biden acted fast as elected to do and will leave the US as a superpower like we used to be, rather than the laughing stalk of the world.
horse hockey. In just 100 days, Biden has cut high paying jobs that contributed to our energy Independence while being Putin's Puppet after only getting 3.5 million dollars in exchange for allowing them to undermine NATO and put a pipeline into Germany. Btw, a pipeline that means Germans won't be buying natural gas from us but now from Putin.

Figures how you must skip answering the question and deflect with lies. You're back in the corner now where you belong. I just love exposing you that you're not the CEO, CFO or CPA for a major fortune 500 company. You're more likely the coffee boy at Starbucks.
Old 05-25-2021, 10:58 AM
Typical Buck

All he does is replace Bidenís name with Trumps or visa versa , heís not dumb heís playing a game a game he would never play in person , if he canít say it on the net he wonít say it unless he has a bunch of friends around cowards do this LOL. His responses are are a waste of time to read

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.