Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Another Real Life Scenario, Masks Are Useless >

Another Real Life Scenario, Masks Are Useless

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Another Real Life Scenario, Masks Are Useless

Old 05-03-2021, 03:07 AM
Dominant Buck

Default Another Real Life Scenario, Masks Are Useless

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/scottm...thing-n2588826
Old 05-03-2021, 07:12 AM
Typical Buck

Just used for control , and a money making scheme , mask nor the vaccine do anything LOL.
Old 05-03-2021, 09:02 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by WV 67 View Post
Just used for control , and a money making scheme , mask nor the vaccine do anything LOL.
Yes a scheme by Big Mask to make money 🙄
Old 05-03-2021, 11:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

Let me guess, the "brilliant" poster before me (sarcasm fully intended) added NOTHING relevant or intelligent to the thread right?

I read the article and I fully agree with it. There was NO REASON to force the youth to wear the things. NONE. Fear sells and that is what the LIBs have been peddling, fear and nothing else.
Old 05-03-2021, 05:18 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by flags View Post
Let me guess, the "brilliant" poster before me (sarcasm fully intended) added NOTHING relevant or intelligent to the thread right?

I read the article and I fully agree with it. There was NO REASON to force the youth to wear the things. NONE. Fear sells and that is what the LIBs have been peddling, fear and nothing else.
Expressions are a major form of speech. I didn't like Australia when walking down the streets. Little to no interaction. However, the same people when inside a closed area, very friendly.

I've watched elementary school kids be allowed to play on the playground with friends, masks mandated. Then the same class must sit on the blacktop 6' away from each other and eat their snacks. WTH? It's shameful to force kids to do this.
Old 05-04-2021, 03:16 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Expressions are a major form of speech. I didn't like Australia when walking down the streets. Little to no interaction. However, the same people when inside a closed area, very friendly.
I think as long as we didn't talk politics or mask policy I would enjoy your company.
Old 05-04-2021, 11:37 AM
Typical Buck

The mask are not the money maker ,just part of the plan For example at work we been wearing the M95 7 of us got this 24 - 36 hr bug the last few weeks see what Iím saying here they donít work never have worked itís been about other things , the whole time
Old 05-04-2021, 02:54 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by lonestar50 View Post
I think as long as we didn't talk politics or mask policy I would enjoy your company.
Maybe so but this is as huge issue that shouldn't be just swept under the carpet. Kids are being injured by this policy over a virus that is way less than the typical flu season for them. It's not even close. These are some of the most important developmental years for kids. Heck, all the way through high school. They need to be in school and maskless.

Fyi, our close friend works for a Christian school K - 8 in a big metro area in the midwest. They've been open on a normal schedule without any restrictions. Their waiting list has never been longer. They had only three cases of the Wuhan Red Death. None serious. Two kids and a teacher.