Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Don't ask me for Help >

Don't ask me for Help

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Don't ask me for Help

Old 03-22-2021, 03:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Don't ask me for Help

All, Just want to put this out there. When vaccine's become totally available to everyone, don't expect me or others to be falling in line trying to keep anti-Vaxr's safe. Fend for yourselves. It was the choice you made.

Not concerned about the number of beds available!
Old 03-22-2021, 04:48 PM
Typical Buck

Always have. Always will thatís the way I was raised. To defend for myself. And family thatís what men do.
Old 03-22-2021, 05:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by WV 67 View Post
Always have. Always will thatís the way I was raised. To defend for myself. And family thatís what men do.
Glad we are not soldiers together in a situation.
Old 03-23-2021, 11:02 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
Ditto. Soldiers are considered family and have each otherís back , You wouldnít be a good one to stick with youíd get someone killed
Old 03-23-2021, 05:38 PM
Fork Horn

So defend yourself against the virus and get the shot.
Old 03-24-2021, 04:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Any body else think it's funny Trumps got the liberals demanding every one to take his vaccine?

C. Davis
Old 03-24-2021, 02:31 PM
Boone & Crockett

All, Just want to put this out there. When vaccine's become totally available to everyone, don't expect me or others to be falling in line trying to keep anti-Vaxr's safe. Fend for yourselves. It was the choice you made.

Not concerned about the number of beds available!
Anyone who would asked you for help is a complete idiot and would be better off cutting their wrists. I cannot understand why you are still allowed to be here fouling this thread!!!!!!
Old 03-24-2021, 02:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by WV 67 View Post
Ditto. Soldiers are considered family and have each otherís back , You wouldnít be a good one to stick with youíd get someone killed
No one in my family would acknowledge the clown!
Old 03-24-2021, 02:35 PM
Boone & Crockett

Your sorry butt has never been a soldier , not would any branch of the military accept your worthless butt in to their ranks so don't be talking about soldiers, you nothing about being one and you are an insult to anyone who was !!!!
Old 03-24-2021, 04:33 PM
Typical Buck

So many people have told me , protect your self from the virus and get the vaccine , I have had the virus , for one , and several Guys and a couple women I work with had the vaccine guess what 7 out of 12 got the virus , more have got the shot and some of those got the virus all that received the vaccine and then got the virus was all put in the hospital 3 are still out home on oxygen been a month , I was outside cleaning the yard and walking 2 miles a day on my fifth day for the rest of my quarantine first four days kicked my butt and loss my taste and smell for quite sometime , so if you can catch the virus after the vaccine and it doesnít help with spreading the virus after you take it either and the mask donít work even the 95 which i was wearing , so why do they push the shot and mask if nothing works , so no I wonít be getting a vaccine like several others and I only wear a mask at work Iím gonna do me and live life with out fear and enjoy myself. Yíall do yíall. And mind yours

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.