Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Is FM ...?

Old 03-22-2021, 03:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Is FM ...?

I have been coming to this board for years and have read endless posts by FM. I noticed after a 1 year suspension for my opinions that his tone and thinking had totally changed.

Do other members think we have have been ...Deleted by CalHunter...

Last edited by CalHunter; 03-23-2021 at 08:03 PM.
Old 03-23-2021, 12:42 PM
Typical Buck

I hear a lot of Biden voters are Chinese Bots. True story itís on Yahoo news
Old 03-23-2021, 01:27 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
I have been coming to this board for years and have read endless posts by FM. I noticed after a 1 year suspension for my opinions that his tone and thinking had totally changed.

Do other members think we have have been hacked and FM is actually Kremlin hackers.

The facts being posted are right out of the farm.
If there are any Kremlin bots on this site they are you and you alone. Your leftist blather is sickening to anyone with a brain the size of a grain of sand. Now you try this weak tactic. Newsflash, it failed miserably. In addition those years you have posted on this site have been far too many!!!!
Old 03-24-2021, 08:18 AM
Fork Horn

This site should delete the political section and delete any users posting politcal bullshiete. Its a hunting site not politics so go somewhere else. I ignore all you political posting fools.
Old 03-24-2021, 02:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by dhasemann View Post
This site should delete the political section and delete any users posting politcal bullshiete. Its a hunting site not politics so go somewhere else. I ignore all you political posting fools.
well good for you, you don't care that at this moment, the democrats have a majority in the house and can also outvote republicans in the senate. and have their sights set on the second amendment, take a damn chill pill and do some research for gods sake!
Old 03-24-2021, 02:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by dhasemann View Post
This is funny and ironic when 6 out of your last 10 posts are in the political forum. Addcitive huh??