Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Dan Bongino

Old 03-18-2021, 09:44 AM
Fork Horn

Default Dan Bongino

So he's taking over Rush's radio spot. So what does everyone think of this pick? Good choice or bad choice? Me being a liberal traitor i don't care. Curious what his target audience thinks.
Old 03-18-2021, 09:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

It's an interesting choice. He hasn't been one of the regular guest hosts since Rush passed but he shares a lot in common with Rush. Supposedly the Rush show is continuing on some stations with guest hosts and Rush monologues. Bongino will end up with a lot of the bigger stations. Since Bongino will be expanding to a 3-hour show from a 1-hour podcast, it's almost premature to say how well he'll do since a longer time frame show has different dynamics. I don't think Bongino is a bad choice but will be interested to see how he does.
Old 03-18-2021, 03:01 PM
Dominant Buck

Predicted it last summer. I've been a Bongino fan for awhile. Joined his podcast around episode 300. Didn't know about it before then For talk host, he by far is the closest thing to Rush. Bongino can see the stitches on the fastball of the liberal actions. What I have in common with Dan is the love of Economics. It's a unique passion and when you see it in others, you see it.

I bought I think his second book, Life Inside The Bubble. There was some political stuff in there but what I really got out of the book was team player. What it takes to be at your A game every day because you don't want to be ""that guy" who let the team down Dan' nailed the russian hoax. He did it in a classic way. He used the left wing media's own articles to piece together 90 percent of what really happened. While the Obama administration folks were trying to mount a cover up by leaking fake news to the DNC reporters in the liberal media, they left bread crumbs if the real plot they carried out. So as a top in the government investigator which Dan was, he saw right through their hoax. Documented it based on their own leaks. These idiots outed themselves unwittingly.

Dan will do very well in this new role. He has earned it and will be an even bigger disrupter in the left's ever desire to control your life.

Be careful, the left is coming for your rights!
Old 03-19-2021, 04:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Makes me feel even better about the choice then.
Old 03-20-2021, 05:42 AM
Fork Horn

Really tough shoes to fill, Will be hard to measure up at least for the first year, will always be compared to rush
Old 03-20-2021, 11:03 AM
Super Moderator

^^^ What he said. I haven't listened to Bongino before and have only seen an occasional TV interview for a few minutes. I'll have to see how he does. I don't have an opinion yet but am hopeful.
Old 03-21-2021, 08:38 PM
Typical Buck

I'd have rather seen it go to Mark Stein.
Old 03-22-2021, 07:34 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Jack Ryan View Post
I'd have rather seen it go to Mark Stein.
......ditto