Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Vaccine Rollout >

Vaccine Rollout

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Vaccine Rollout

Old 03-16-2021, 12:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Vaccine Rollout

I personally met with the Managing Director of our Regional Hospital today to discuss Vaccine Rollout and our want to assist with distribution. Obviously we want to get our employees to the front of the line and we would help and assist in any way with money and people to help with the distribution. I even offered up providing some volunteers for the next couple months to help with paper work, registration etc.

His first words to me were that he "could never have imagined such and epic failure of leadership was taking place over the past 9 months with EVERYONE knowing what was ahead of us with distribution." In his words" Nothing was done to put a plan in place. Nothing" He was visibly shaken when we talked. #45's strategy was to again do nothing and now we are all paying for that lack of leadership.

No Money for the Trump family in distribution so why bother.
Old 03-16-2021, 06:24 PM
Typical Buck

Not every American is gonna take that vaccine they can push all they want not gonna happen
Old 03-17-2021, 03:20 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by WV 67 View Post
Not every American is gonna take that vaccine they can push all they want not gonna happen
Bingo, why would you take an experimental vaccine when you're in a better than 99% survival category? Makes no sense especially when were weeks away from herd immunity?

I find it amazing there are idiots out there so clueless as to try and blame the federal government for failures of their state government. It's not the federal government to micromanage healthcare.

Thanks to Trump we have three experimental vaccines with a forth one on the verge of being approved for emergency use and enough doses to vaccinate four hundred million people. The Democrats were no help in ordering the vaccines. They refused Trump's request for funding to purchase all those vacinnes ahead of time. So Trump's administration pulled money from other budgets where they were allowed to move over for the vaccine purchase. As we see, blue state governors are dropping the ball in getting their vaccines distributed. This isn't happening in Republican ran states. Then again, Democrats never took this seriously and killed tens of thousands of seniors. They forced nursing homes to take Wuhan Red Death patients. NY, CT, NJ, PA, MI, OR, WA and a few others.

Last edited by Fieldmouse; 03-17-2021 at 03:47 AM.
Old 03-17-2021, 06:25 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Democrats never took this seriously and killed tens of thousands of seniors. They forced nursing homes to take Wuhan Red Death patients. NY, CT, NJ, PA, MI, OR, WA and a few others.
Seniors tend to be more conservative. Democrat scum had to cull the herd a bit...
Old 03-17-2021, 06:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice attempt at distraction. The point at my thread was the total inept leadership during the pandemic. Deny all you want, probably top 5 reasons he lost by 7,000,000

Old 03-17-2021, 02:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm 53 years old and I've never had a flue shot. I'm still alive even though influenza can also be deadly.
The survival rate of the China flu for my age group is 98-99% if you believe the numbers. I have no serious comorbidities. My body has already proven it can fend this off on it's own because the three people in our house all had it at the same time last October. Who knows, maybe the hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin and zinc worked because our doctor prescribed it. My 73 year old mother-in-law sailed right through the China flu with flying colors just like we did.
So why should I get the vaccine? It would seem to me the human race is stronger if the majority of the population can fight this stuff off on it's own.

That said, Thanks to Pres. Trump there is a vaccine....more than one.

C. Davis

Last edited by C. Davis; 03-17-2021 at 03:46 PM.
Old 03-17-2021, 02:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

why in hades would anyone choose to take this experiment?
Old 03-17-2021, 03:08 PM
Typical Buck

Neverwill,

I don't mind that you are not a fan of Trump or the GOP. I honestly don't care about that. But, if Trump's failures - real or just in your eyes - means that we are supposed to support the DNC, then you missed a huge point. The "either or" fallacy still doesn't work. Try calling out ALL abuses of those in power, and your points might be well received. Until then, you are little more than an echo chamber of the extremely lame US media, who has zero credibility.
Old 03-17-2021, 03:27 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by DJfan View Post
Neverwill,

I don't mind that you are not a fan of Trump or the GOP. I honestly don't care about that. But, if Trump's failures - real or just in your eyes - means that we are supposed to support the DNC, then you missed a huge point. The "either or" fallacy still doesn't work. Try calling out ALL abuses of those in power, and your points might be well received. Until then, you are little more than an echo chamber of the extremely lame US media, who has zero credibility.
I'm a diehard debater on the fact. I agree with Butch finally. Stop responding to him. I find Butch's post much more worth while. He is a DNC troll. Nothing he posts is true. If it were, you would have to believe his daughter was on of the two or three people in the USA who was successful to sign up for Obamacare when the website came on line then crashed. It's important to note, he claimed he was hacked on HNI after the stats of only one or two we're able to sign up. You can search for it or maybe someone would post the link to the thread.
Old 03-17-2021, 04:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

The reason Will just trolls now and doesn't try to debate is because this is what happens when he tries.
This is a classic from back in the day.
Willpa's cred just took a big hit

C. Davis

Last edited by C. Davis; 03-17-2021 at 04:18 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.