Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Vaccine Rollout >

Vaccine Rollout

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Vaccine Rollout

Old 03-19-2021, 07:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by WV 67 View Post
Iím not gonna take it , I donít take the flu shot either , I say do you , do what you want and mind your own business worry about you and donít worry about what the next person is doing , you canít control your neighbor and shouldnít try itís their business and their life everyone has their views , beliefs etc. what anyone does shouldnít worry or bother you , to many lies , exaggerations , BS etc going on over this garbage itís hard to say whatís true and whatís false
As an employer we will more than likely not allow employees to continue to work for us if they are not vaccinated. I will be put in a position where 20% of my workforce will be passing the virus around and will be needing time off and spending our health care dollars when they get admitted.

If our guys are so stupid to just wait their turn, they could work elsewhere. As is usual they are all smarter than everyone in the office, but we all know their education level and long term thinking.

Old 03-19-2021, 10:17 AM
Typical Buck

You can call me stupid all you wish in your own way , I work in corrections and am around folks coming in and out all the time we have to wear a mask at work ,I and 6 others had covid the same week guess what 4 of those 6 had both their vaccine shots out of 35 workers getting vaccinated 19 got the virus Iím not getting a shot period not because Iím stupid , because itís my right and itís not needed Like I said do you and I will do me and mind your business while Iím minding mine.
Old 03-19-2021, 11:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

You can call me stupid all you wish in your own way , I work in corrections and am around folks coming in and out all the time we have to wear a mask at work ,I and 6 others had covid the same week guess what 4 of those 6 had both their vaccine shots out of 35 workers getting vaccinated 19 got the virus Iím not getting a shot period not because Iím stupid , because itís my right and itís not needed Like I said do you and I will do me and mind your business while Iím minding mine.
Absolutely NEVER called you stupid. Take that back before I get kicked off of here.

I was simply stating what we will be doing with those that don't get vaccinated, in spite of overwhelming evidence that it GREATLY reduces the spread.

#45 got the Vaccine on the first couple days available. He hid that from his loyal followers because he knew it was part of what bound you together
Old 03-19-2021, 12:09 PM
Dominant Buck

You have no reason to get the shot. Once you get the Wuhan Red Death, it's almost non-existent of anyone being reinfected. So much so, I would like to know more details on the first infection vs the second. We know tests have errors.
Fyi, my niece tested positive for the Wuhan Red Death at school. She said she couldn't wait to be able to say, I have the antibodies, I have the antibodies. It gives me a chuckle since college kids have been so abused in this entire scandal.
Old 03-19-2021, 12:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

It wasn't too cool getting the virus but it is nice to know my body handled it easily without a shot. It is cool to know I have been naturally inoculated, and on the backside I think that is better than giving my body help.
When you are fighting a virus that is attacking the human race I believe natural development of antibodies should be the goal. I am not anti vaccine but if it isn't needed in most people why should most people get it?

C. Davis

Old 03-19-2021, 02:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

I can't believe people actually think its that serious, the link I posted above is just a drop in the bucket of what's available if you look. anybody read where the cdc stated that Covid cases had been exaggerated 94%? did anyone read about the pcr tests showing 89% false positives? the unused tests showing positive results? is the public that gullible?
Old 03-19-2021, 02:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

RR,
What has made it so serious is what you have to do if you get it. In my case my wife got it about 4 days before I did and because I am in the same house I had to contact my employer and go into quarantine. Luckily I was paid for the two weeks out. After I did my personal bout, I took a weeks vacation and deer hunted. In my case I really didn't lose any income, but I'm sure the ramifications of getting it for many people would have been much more tough.
Now if I had gotten the flu, or a really bad cold, I may have worked on through much of it.
It's definitely a disruption in your life, and I'm not even talking about the sick, or not so sick part of it.

C. Davis
Old 03-19-2021, 02:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Is there a test available that definitely says its Covid? I saw an interview of a virologist who stated he tested 1500 positive tests, he found influenza a and a few cases of influenza B, he sent 1500 tests to 7 different university labs and they found the same thing, he then contacted the cdc and requested a viable sample of Covid 19, they said they didn't have one, the 7 labs are now suing the cdc. Covid is a flue virus with an added A20 protein, Anthony Fauci owns the patent on the A20 protein. He also donated 3.7 million to the wuhan lab where the virus originated, after the Obama admin cut funding because the research was deemed too dangerous.
The PCR tests picks up just particles of dead virus's in your system, colds flue and such are all coronavirus's, the test can't tell a difference!
Old 03-19-2021, 02:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner View Post
Is there a test available that definitely says its Covid? I saw an interview of a virologist who stated he tested 1500 positive tests, he found influenza a and a few cases of influenza B, he sent 1500 tests to 7 different university labs and they found the same thing, he then contacted the cdc and requested a viable sample of Covid 19, they said they didn't have one, the 7 labs are now suing the cdc. Covid is a flue virus with an added A20 protein, Anthony Fauci owns the patent on the A20 protein. He also donated 3.7 million to the wuhan lab where the virus originated, after the Obama admin cut funding because the research was deemed too dangerous.
The PCR tests picks up just particles of dead virus's in your system, colds flue and such are all coronavirus's, the test can't tell a difference!
I have no doubt that some, probably many of the Covid cases have been the flu because the flu seems to have been eradicated if you look at the numbers.
In our case, my wife tested on a Friday and was told she didn't have the flu and to quarantine as if it was Covid. Her test came back positive on Monday. I tested that Monday and my test came back negative. I think I tested a day early, because the following day I could tell something was a little weird. I did the quick test on the next Friday and it was positive. .

C. Davis
Old 03-19-2021, 03:10 PM
Fork Horn

Most people get over covid without much issue- but some people don't. If your Lord and Savior Donald Trump would of died from covid I bet you would be fighting old women for the shot. (trump got the shot by the way) Polio used to be a thing- but they made a shot for that. I bet you get your dog a rabies shot.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.