Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
3 Hours and 19 Minutes >

3 Hours and 19 Minutes

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

3 Hours and 19 Minutes

Old 03-04-2021, 04:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default 3 Hours and 19 Minutes

I guess there is no need to question why #45 put in place a couple of appointees in key roles in the Pentagon in Dec 2020. Highly decorated ranking army sworn testimony confirms why.

Benghazi was a picnic with tea compared to having our military standing down on domestic soil ...Deleted by CalHunter...

Yet let's carry the golden statue.

Disgusting!

Last edited by CalHunter; 03-08-2021 at 07:31 AM.
Old 03-05-2021, 11:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

The quiet here is VERY telling. No need to respond.
Old 03-06-2021, 02:27 PM
Boone & Crockett

Why would anyone want to respond to another one of your idiotic posts, everyone here is sick of them.
Old 03-06-2021, 03:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

Oldtimr If everyone on HNI would simply ignore this {expletive} and don't give him the attention he craves, he will eventually go away.... I rarely post anything here anymore (or on HNI for that matter) because of him and all the other Trolls just like him...
Old 03-06-2021, 06:08 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by ButchA View Post
Oldtimr If everyone on HNI would simply ignore this {expletive} and don't give him the attention he craves, he will eventually go away.... I rarely post anything here anymore (or on HNI for that matter) because of him and all the other Trolls just like him...
Agree with you 100 percent Butch ! I have all these quacks on ignore. I hate it when someone quotes them so I see the garbage they post . They need to get a taste of their own " Cancel Culture " medicine . Everyone needs to put them on Ignore and step right over their posts like they dont exist ! They will eventually wilt away . But when they do , I hope the door slams them in the arse on the way out !
Old 03-06-2021, 06:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

**Applause**

Thank you, SportsmanNH you said what everyone else was thinking!

Old 03-07-2021, 03:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Will has the same attitude toward Benghazi Hillary did.
The left spawn like salmon.

C. Davis

Last edited by C. Davis; 03-07-2021 at 03:29 AM.
Old 03-07-2021, 03:37 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by ButchA View Post
**Applause**

Thank you, SportsmanNH you said what everyone else was thinking!
Cheers! I agree.
Old 03-08-2021, 04:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Too funny to watch that when faced with the reality of your golden boy. Imagine carrying your emperor into CPAC all the ...Deleted by CalHunter...

Last edited by CalHunter; 03-08-2021 at 07:31 AM.
Old 03-08-2021, 07:41 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by SportsmanNH View Post
Agree with you 100 percent Butch ! I have all these quacks on ignore. I hate it when someone quotes them so I see the garbage they post . They need to get a taste of their own " Cancel Culture " medicine . Everyone needs to put them on Ignore and step right over their posts like they dont exist ! They will eventually wilt away . But when they do , I hope the door slams them in the arse on the way out !
Agreed.
Discussion and debate is one thing. When they start making hallucinogenic claims that are preposterous, it's no longer a discussion with a rational person. It's pointless to discuss things with a crazy person.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.