Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Rest-in-Peace Rush >

Rest-in-Peace Rush

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Rest-in-Peace Rush

Old 02-20-2021, 05:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by demo_matt View Post
Quick question- did you guys fly your Trump 2020 flags at half mast to morn the death of your prophet Rush Limbaugh?
Its still there. Out of respect for a person who wanted EVERYONE to succeed. Regardless of skin color.
Radio doesn't reveal skin color, now does it.
Old 02-20-2021, 09:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Quick question- did you guys fly your Trump 2020 flags at half mast to morn the death of your prophet Rush Limbaugh?
Pretty sad and twisted. Guy started a memorial topic and other members shared their memories and prayers. You've made 2 posts slamming people for feeling a loss and sad because somebody died. Do you go to funerals and do this also?
Old 02-21-2021, 04:41 AM
Banned

I'm sure some people were sad when Hitler died too- doesn't make him a good person. Florida wants to lower the american flag for this guy, I'm sure Texas will be next, because they don't have anything else to worry about right now- unless the people that make those orders in texas are on vacation
Old 02-21-2021, 05:09 AM
Dominant Buck

I'm sure some people were sad when Hitler died too- doesn't make him a good person. Florida wants to lower the american flag for this guy, I'm sure Texas will be next, because they don't have anything else to worry about right now- unless the people that make those orders in texas are on vacation
Lol, now you have to bring Hitler into this discussion? You're the poster child on why liberals need to be completely defeated. How do you begin to find common ground when your opponent believes your side begins with mass murder?

The good news is what Rush created was the conservative talk radio which is unable to be matched even in the slightest by the progressive folks like yourself. To be a progressive means living a lie. It's why not a single progressive person is able to do any national program even with federal funds like national panhandler radio. Like I said though, Rush not only had the most successful radio talk show ever in history, he has started dozens of national conservative shows that has lead to other programs using new technology like podcasts. He was so successful, look at Fakebook, Twitter, Google..... The conservatives were so successful on those platforms, the liberals have to resort to censorship in order to keep their lies from being exposed. Now, new platforms are being developed while the original platforms are slowly dieing. It's a beautiful thing.

I will be toasting to Rush when I pick up my new keg today. I owe it to him for introducing me to one of my all time favorite mentors Dr Walter E Williams.
Old 02-21-2021, 07:00 AM
Fork Horn

A guy died that hated anyone who wasn't a white male. I'm not shedding any tears.
You and NeverWill never disappoint us in posting some of the most disqusting posts .

But realistically I did not expect anything different from a freeloading Demo- Ratt .
Old 02-22-2021, 06:05 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by SportsmanNH View Post
You and NeverWill never disappoint us in posting some of the most disqusting posts .

But realistically I did not expect anything different from a freeloading Demo- Ratt .
Guaranteed that, like typical democrat morons, he gets his opinions spoon fed to him by leftist echo chambers like HuffPost and The View and that he never listened to Rush.
Old 02-22-2021, 04:09 PM
Banned

Wrong. My opinions are my opinions. I don't think you watch newsmax all day. At least I hope you don't.
Old 02-23-2021, 07:32 AM
Banned

Biting my tongue here to take the high road. He is dead.

If #45 didn't like his words we would have read endless horrible posts that his family would have had to read.
Old 02-23-2021, 07:33 AM
Banned

The party of hatred (GOP) will certainly need to lower a flag. Maybe a monument at the capital of a couple states for Rush?

Crackhead
Old 02-23-2021, 06:00 PM
Typical Buck

LOL Trump has nothing to do with it , a man died say what you will , if Iím living I wonít feel bad for Biden or Obama or several of the others and given the chance Iíd probably urinate on their graves because they deserve just that they are filth and disgusting people who are traitors to this country period. DK.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.