Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Add An Additional Trump Achievement >

Add An Additional Trump Achievement

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Add An Additional Trump Achievement

Old 02-11-2021, 04:01 PM
Fork Horn

I'm sure the family of the capitol police officer that was killed by Trump's mob in 2021 will take comfort in the fact that no American's were killed in Afghanistan.
Old 02-11-2021, 06:39 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by demo_matt View Post
I'm sure the family of the capitol police officer that was killed by Trump's mob in 2021 will take comfort in the fact that no American's were killed in Afghanistan.
Fake News. CNN admitted last week the officer apparently didn't die from any beating. No signs of bruising. All backed up by the autopsy. His text messages support the finding. So stop your bleeding heart.
Old 02-11-2021, 06:45 PM
Typical Buck

Iím sure all these illegals , will appreciate all of our tax dollars paying for everything for them , while all the workers that lost jobs can dig in and find something else , higher gas prices changing g history etc. lies after lies , and destroying our country. You should be proud of voting NON American. Your a traitor like your party We will be seeing you on the battle field