Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
What is the point of these lockdowns? >

What is the point of these lockdowns?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

What is the point of these lockdowns?

Old 02-05-2021, 07:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default What is the point of these lockdowns?

I don't think it is too far-fetched to say that these lockdowns aren't only for keeping everyone "safe". There is something else at play here, and I'm not sure what it is.

Maybe it is to help support a future green initiative that will cost tons of money. Maybe it also for other change that the government wants to eventually take place.

This all sounds like conspiracy theories and maybe they are just that. However, I can't help but think their are people in control that benefit greatly from these lockdowns and are milking it.
Old 02-05-2021, 11:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

If you look at the contradictory statements made by leftist pols and scientists (really just more pols in disguise), their back and forth meandering on how to fix this problem becomes apparent. If they can take the focus away from them and direct it to some vapid idea like stay at home, they escape criticism from their own side. Blane it on Trump is another dodge. Biden is going back and forth in his statements already. Wanna guess where he's getting his medical knowledge? Does anybody really think Fauci is going to change? He's up to the same old "move the goalposts" tricks and now Biden is having to learn that Fauci isn't just unprincipled, he's also devious and a bit nuts. Can you imagine anybody having Fauci for a personal doctor? You'd fire him within a few days. Yet people are willing to pay him over $400K a year to be an imbecile in public on the public's dime. These continuing lockdowns are designed to buy Biden time and to retain control by Leftist governors. But there will come a time when the left's minions decide enough is enough. They want to go back outside again.
Old 02-06-2021, 04:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Scientific leaders in government are overjoyed with the new administration and actually sending out videos released by Biden and Kamala to their staff. These messages are filled with hope and talk about putting us back on the right track! Not long ago, those types of communications were grim and laden with the not so hidden meaning that we are all in a bad place. Funny how things have changed.

My wife and I were eating grilled steak for dinner last night, and she mentioned how happy Fauci looks nowadays. I told her they are all much happier now - the swamp got rid of the outsider. Unfortunately, she gets most of her information from Joy Behar and Ellen DeGeneres. Thankfully, she doesn't pay close attention or care much for that matter...

Wait until it warms back up. The gangbangers in the inner cities are not attending their virtual classes (shocker) and will be coming out in droves to wreak havoc. Asking them to wear masks get people murdered or beaten up. I am not going to expect CNN or MSNBC to talk about these people not conforming to the mask mandate.
Old 02-06-2021, 11:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

The lockdowns were about MANY things. Flexing power, reversing the Trump economy as fast as possible, recreating the DEPENDENCE that the masses used to have on their DEMONRAT over lords.

They were used in the guise of safety. The numbers don't bare out that they worked in any effect.
The death toll is truly about half of what is reported, because the death reporting standard was changed. To include incidental causes.

In short, the lockdowns were about destruction at rapid pace and total control.
Old 02-06-2021, 01:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Less people died in 2020 than in 2017, 2018, and 2019, we are being played people!
Old 02-06-2021, 07:29 PM
Boone & Crockett

The stupidest thing on planet earth. You are all being played. Keep watching that rectangle box.
Old 02-07-2021, 08:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

https://thetruedefender.com/explosiv...ke-up-america/
Old 02-07-2021, 11:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner View Post
I've been wondering this very thing. Since the START, because the FACTS don't match up with what we were told.
I never heard about a lab using a verified sample of the virus, to establish the vaccine. Makes me wonder how they GOT THE VACCINES to begin with so FAST.

I've long thought, that this was just a bad flu year. Since there haven't been any flu scares yet this year.
Old 02-07-2021, 12:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

The CDC reported 38 cases of the flue in 2020, normal year is 70,000
Old 02-07-2021, 01:09 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner View Post
The CDC reported 38 cases of the flue in 2020, normal year is 70,000
Record number of people getting flu vaccine.
People wearing masks
People socially distanced

Do you think these might have something to do with the low flu numbers?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.