Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Democrats Will Fail Once Again >

Democrats Will Fail Once Again

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Democrats Will Fail Once Again

Old 01-30-2021, 07:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by WV 67 View Post
Well if you want law and order and things to be fair you voted for the wrong guy pal , which I know you know everything we write already you know Joe and the gang and some republicans are crooks and scum you get on here for self enjoyment Trump wasnít perfect none of us are , you know Biden is ruining this country heís no good for it never has been , there are a lot of crooked folks on both sides that need to go . Why donít you grow up and quit acting like a child and stop the ignorance
I don't appreciate the direct insults.
Old 01-30-2021, 08:03 PM
Typical Buck

LOL insults LOL. I see things for what they are and let it be known , everything I wrote was truth donít need ya to say you agree I already know you do itís easy to see , hey everyone makes mistakes maybe you will learn from this one
Old 01-30-2021, 08:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by WV 67 View Post
LOL insults LOL. I see things for what they are and let it be known , everything I wrote was truth donít need ya to say you agree I already know you do itís easy to see , hey everyone makes mistakes maybe you will learn from this one
I wouldn't be to optimistic about that, as you didn't learn from the last mistake... That mistake being Trump...
Old 01-30-2021, 09:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Dumb Democrats, they don't have the votes for their kangaroo court of an unconstitutional impeachment of the private citizen Trump. So why are they wasting time and money? I guess there really isn't anything to do for hundred thousand plus people China Joe just put in the unemployment line. You would think jobs would be more important. It's the economy stupid.
Nixon avoided impeachment because there were brave(Or caught) people that stepped forward... He knew he had to resign... Guess people have lost that bravery Or have yet to be caught) in 2021... Maybe?

Last edited by Lunkerdog; 01-30-2021 at 09:20 PM.
Old 01-31-2021, 02:15 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog View Post
I wouldn't be to optimistic about that, as you didn't learn from the last mistake... That mistake being Trump...
LOL. Iím not even gonna try to defend that response , Mistakes LOL how about Biden talk about a mistake heís done nothing but nose dive since day one and their isnít no way to recover heís done before he started , and you had 47 yrs to look at , Trump was a gamble to a degree Biden is the definition of mistake ...and several others has no benefits to the country in all that time zero 8 of em as vp of course he was under the worse ever prez but regardless yíall has something to look at something to consider and now heís back at the White House again to put others first. But yíall can be big boys and own it or whatís the new word yíall use human with a penis
Old 02-01-2021, 06:54 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
I prefer to be the party of law and order and anyone who leads a group to attempt a COUP of the government, burn the constitution and kill our government leaders should be impeached and should go to jail. 45 was doing everything he could to end elections in this country. Prove otherwise? If he would have been successful I am sure in 2 years his next BS charge would be that he would have to appoint all congressman because the elections are fraud and Ivanka will simply move into his spot.

You mean the Dem taking over the Senate by taking seats in AZ and in GA is not a big deal. Do you also mean that POTUS getting crushed in a landslide is not a big deal. Perhaps you should ask McConnell how it feels to be Chuck and Nancy's Bit$& now. I don't think he would tell you how great the GOP did in the election.

I love 45 doing what he is doing. He has totally fractured the GOP. Going to make it even easier to win back more seats.
Anyone who thinks the jackass party is the party of law and order is delusional, insane, or a liar. Your first paragraph evidences all three.
Old 02-09-2021, 12:40 PM
Dominant Buck

Democrats are quickly racing towards a train wreck. Trump isn't even in office, banned from Twitter, banned from FB, the network ratings have talked and yet he is growing stronger. Once this kangaroo court is over with, I can't wait to see Trump stand tall and poke a finger right in their eyes. Kind of like Tom Brady said to the DB who kept jawing him, "I'm coming right at you!".
Old 02-09-2021, 01:24 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
I don't appreciate the direct insults.
You deserve nothing but insults because you are an insult to anyone posting here other than you!!!
Old 02-11-2021, 03:28 AM
Dominant Buck

The wheels are coming off the Democrats broken impeachment wagon. When you don't have the facts, you start throwing in false statements and fake news. I bet the win a Grammy for their work just before they loose both the House and Senate for their efforts of fraud on the American people.

Can't wait until Trump takes his victory lap next week. It's going to send the liberals into orbit.