Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Biden Won the Election >

Biden Won the Election

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Biden Won the Election

Old 01-25-2021, 03:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Biden Won the Election

Elections have consequences
Old 01-25-2021, 06:28 AM
Dominant Buck

If Biden won why did he need tend of thousands of troops, razor wire and dancing up? If Biden won, why does he require thousands of troops to remain in DC for protection? If he won, why are Democrats still focused on Trump the true winner of the election?
Old 01-25-2021, 07:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

They were successful in their Orange Man Bad campaign, turned it into a fad, then a movement. Slowly some brighter than others are going to start questioning the end game. And hopefully, most will notice the new policies aren't benefiting them.
When the Democrats look at 11 million (actually closer to 18+ million) immigrants they see new potential voters. While the people who have to live with or near them see the homeless numbers rising, new ghettos, and crime rising.
The Democrat leadership always professes some altruistic motive, but you can bet your ass they have an agenda. And no matter how many times they say for the people, what they really mean is for MY schemes, plans, power and wealth.
Old 01-25-2021, 07:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
If Biden won why did he need tend of thousands of troops, razor wire and dancing up? If Biden won, why does he require thousands of troops to remain in DC for protection? If he won, why are Democrats still focused on Trump the true winner of the election?

“You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.”

Old 01-25-2021, 07:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
It's simple. If they can keep the focus on Trump and his supporters, they don't have to show progress in governing and can divert the attention of most of their followers from the policy changes that are already putting people out of work. It will be interesting to watch how centrist Dems in flyover states slowly start to realize that Biden is bringing back the Obama policies that kill jobs and leave them behind.
Old 01-25-2021, 07:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

Edit... Never mind... It's not worth it. I originally had a reply for Neverwill, WillPA, or whatever username he uses once he comes back from being banned (again and again and again).

HNI needs to do something to get rid of these left wing, tofu eating, man bun wearing, pickle puffers, masquerading around as hunters....

Last edited by ButchA; 01-25-2021 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Didn't want to get in trouble with Calhunter
Old 01-25-2021, 08:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

And yet he comes back again and again. You have to wonder why he's so determined.
Old 01-25-2021, 08:44 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by ButchA View Post
Edit... Never mind... It's not worth it. I originally had a reply for Neverwill, WillPA, or whatever username he uses once he comes back from being banned (again and again and again).

HNI needs to do something to get rid of these left wing, tofu eating, man bun wearing, pickle puffers, masquerading around as hunters....
His screen name should be never did!! I doubt he ever did anything meaningful in his life, his lip service to the left tells you a lot about him, none of it good.
Old 01-25-2021, 09:05 AM
Typical Buck

They all like to argue and can’t win for losing , because everything they accuse someone of doing they r in Fact doing it there self or have done it recently . I think some of them are just so pissed because they realize how ignorant they r for falling for the tricks that get played on them all the time .. If I was a Dem with the beliefs I have and loved my country and all it stood for as much as I do and followed what they said and then seen what they r really doing yeah I’d feel real stupid and be really ticked off
Old 01-25-2021, 09:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Didn't anyone ever tire of the daily lies lies lies and stretching of the truth.

Really? Was that your idea of greatness?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.