HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Politics (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/politics-16/)
-   -   Biden Won the Election (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/politics/424954-biden-won-election.html)

NeverWill 01-25-2021 03:54 AM

Biden Won the Election

Elections have consequences

Fieldmouse 01-25-2021 06:28 AM

If Biden won why did he need tend of thousands of troops, razor wire and dancing up? If Biden won, why does he require thousands of troops to remain in DC for protection? If he won, why are Democrats still focused on Trump the true winner of the election?

MudderChuck 01-25-2021 07:07 AM

They were successful in their Orange Man Bad campaign, turned it into a fad, then a movement. Slowly some brighter than others are going to start questioning the end game. And hopefully, most will notice the new policies aren't benefiting them.
When the Democrats look at 11 million (actually closer to 18+ million) immigrants they see new potential voters. While the people who have to live with or near them see the homeless numbers rising, new ghettos, and crime rising.
The Democrat leadership always professes some altruistic motive, but you can bet your ass they have an agenda. And no matter how many times they say for the people, what they really mean is for MY schemes, plans, power and wealth.

MudderChuck 01-25-2021 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse (Post 4387326)
If Biden won why did he need tend of thousands of troops, razor wire and dancing up? If Biden won, why does he require thousands of troops to remain in DC for protection? If he won, why are Democrats still focused on Trump the true winner of the election?

ďYou can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.Ē

elkman30 01-25-2021 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse (Post 4387326)

It's simple. If they can keep the focus on Trump and his supporters, they don't have to show progress in governing and can divert the attention of most of their followers from the policy changes that are already putting people out of work. It will be interesting to watch how centrist Dems in flyover states slowly start to realize that Biden is bringing back the Obama policies that kill jobs and leave them behind.

ButchA 01-25-2021 07:41 AM

Edit... Never mind... It's not worth it. I originally had a reply for Neverwill, WillPA, or whatever username he uses once he comes back from being banned (again and again and again).

HNI needs to do something to get rid of these left wing, tofu eating, man bun wearing, pickle puffers, masquerading around as hunters....

elkman30 01-25-2021 08:07 AM

And yet he comes back again and again. You have to wonder why he's so determined. :kt:

Oldtimr 01-25-2021 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by ButchA (Post 4387337)
Edit... Never mind... It's not worth it. I originally had a reply for Neverwill, WillPA, or whatever username he uses once he comes back from being banned (again and again and again).

HNI needs to do something to get rid of these left wing, tofu eating, man bun wearing, pickle puffers, masquerading around as hunters....

His screen name should be never did!! I doubt he ever did anything meaningful in his life, his lip service to the left tells you a lot about him, none of it good.

WV 67 01-25-2021 09:05 AM

They all like to argue and canít win for losing , because everything they accuse someone of doing they r in Fact doing it there self or have done it recently . I think some of them are just so pissed because they realize how ignorant they r for falling for the tricks that get played on them all the time .. If I was a Dem with the beliefs I have and loved my country and all it stood for as much as I do and followed what they said and then seen what they r really doing yeah Iíd feel real stupid and be really ticked off

NeverWill 01-25-2021 09:07 AM

Didn't anyone ever tire of the daily lies lies lies and stretching of the truth.

Really? Was that your idea of greatness?

NeverWill 01-25-2021 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by Oldtimr (Post 4387344)
His screen name should be never did!! I doubt he ever did anything meaningful in his life, his lip service to the left tells you a lot about him, none of it good.

Just worked on endless democratic campaigns helping to get good people elected. I made a difference in the world.

NeverWill 01-25-2021 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by ButchA (Post 4387337)

Interesting to read this request. Is an alternative truthful opinion really that scary.

WV 67 01-25-2021 09:14 AM

I seen a lot of news Channels giving false reports , feeding the division and a lot of hate preaching etc etc ... seen it a lot during the debates also ..... But some of my family was working and making a good living but they just got shut down and sent home and now no work because of some lies that you speak of I assume And yes they was good ol union jobs that Biden preached about saving and supporting hmmm has to be the lies you speak of .. so yeah I was tired of the lies and such thatís why I did t vote for the guy 47 yr record of 0-47. For the country enough evidence for me to be WOKE

NeverWill 01-25-2021 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by WV 67 (Post 4387357)
I seen a lot of news Channels giving false reports , feeding the division and a lot of hate preaching etc etc ... seen it a lot during the debates also ..... But some of my family was working and making a good living but they just got shut down and sent home and now no work because of some lies that you speak of I assume And yes they was good ol union jobs that Biden preached about saving and supporting hmmm has to be the lies you speak of .. so yeah I was tired of the lies and such thatís why I did t vote for the guy 47 yr record of 0-47. For the country enough evidence for me to be WOKE

I was not referring to the lies and stretching of the truth by the left wing media.

I was referring to the lies preached daily by the POTUS. Much worse to not be able to believe a word he said on a daily basis.

WV 67 01-25-2021 09:42 AM

The only time I watched his speeches was to compare them from different channels sites videos etc seen a lot of differences seen a lot of comparisons not a big deal . What he says no matter who it is during a debate gets ya votes once your votes in folks wanna see those things carried out Trump did a lot of what he said , take in consideration four years of non stop fight tooth and nail nothing easy no time to relax constantly fighting watching your back how you talk etc at every corner there was someone looking for an oumce
of reason to rid you , constant LIES on most every channel and outlet to brain wash folks into hating you and yes thatís exactly what they did , BUT When you look at the proof he came out on top he was awesome for the country and 99% of what was said was proven wrong with out a doubt and those are FACTS dont matter what else is said his actions and the things he did was awesome notice I did t say he was awesome what he did for US was awesome ... NOW heís gone you wanna compare Bidenís debates and see what heís done or ya wanna give him a ur or two then compare to be fair

ButchA 01-25-2021 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by NeverWill (Post 4387354)
Just worked on endless democratic campaigns helping to get good people elected. I made a difference in the world.

Pfffffttttt..... You just caused both my dad and my grandpa (both from a suburb of Philly called Chester and are now buried in the family burial plot on Staten Island, NYC), to roll in their graves. If I ever voted democrat, my dad, grandpa, and even my German great-grandpa, would come back and beat the <expletive> out of me!!!

I... You...
{no, no, let it go, it's not worth it... This {expletive} is just trying to bait you into a hostile confrontation to where you'll get banned....}

CalHunter 01-25-2021 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by NeverWill (Post 4387316)
Elections have consequences

I believe we are already seeing those.

Oldtimr 01-25-2021 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by NeverWill (Post 4387354)

There are no "good" democrats, the last three letters of the word tells you what they are!

Fieldmouse 01-25-2021 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by CalHunter (Post 4387387)
I believe we are already seeing those.

Hundred thousand people getting pink slips on first day. Millions to follow.

NeverWill 01-26-2021 08:24 AM

We can all only hope that we will return to the job creation days of the last Dem president. #45 was not even close to achieving those numbers. Pre pandemic and even taking a snapshot in the last 4 years of BHO's presidency. In my lifetime I have yet to experience a GOP create jobs like a Dem. There is always some BS excuse by the GOP.

Again - Facts get in your way.

ipscshooter 01-26-2021 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by Oldtimr (Post 4387413)
There are no "good" democrats, the last three letters of the word tells you what they are!

The only good democrat is a .... Well, you know where this is going.

In retrospect, I guess you're right ... Even then, they vote. :D

NeverWill 01-26-2021 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by ipscshooter (Post 4387428)

In retrospect, I guess you're right ... Even then, they vote. :D

ATS you say. What on earth is ATS?

WV 67 01-26-2021 10:04 AM

He meant four letters as RATS. But ATS. Works too. At The Swamp

Beau Ouiville 01-26-2021 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by ipscshooter (Post 4387428)

You do the TX bar proud.

ipscshooter 01-27-2021 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by Beau Ouiville (Post 4387485)
You do the TX bar proud.

Typical of the left. Use half of a statement, out of context, and leave out the emoji that clearly indicates it was a joke.

Hey, you want "unity," I'll be happy to go that route after you talk to Seth Rogen (who, interestingly, doesn't water down his statements with joke emojis) and all the others of his ilk who seem to be touting that anyone who even vaguely supports Trump should be derided with expletive laden comments and threats about deprogramming...

elkman30 01-27-2021 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by Beau Ouiville (Post 4387485)
You do the TX bar proud.

For somebody who complains a lot about people slinging insults, you sure seem to indulge in it yourself quite a bit.

WV 67 01-27-2021 08:22 PM

Remember which side your on guys

NeverWill 01-28-2021 06:39 AM

Originally Posted by WV 67 (Post 4387553)
Remember which side your on guys

I would prefer to debate rather than simply pick sides and follow the guy who tells you to wear a red hat that he sold you for his own profits.

ipscshooter 01-28-2021 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by NeverWill (Post 4387565)
I would prefer to debate rather than simply pick sides and follow the guy who tells you to wear a red hat that he sold you for his own profits.

You'd rather follow a guy who peddles his influence to the highest foreign bidder at the cost of American workers.

NeverWill 01-28-2021 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by ipscshooter (Post 4387570)
You'd rather follow a guy who peddles his influence to the highest foreign bidder at the cost of American workers.

Unfortunately I would say that we just saw that for the previous 4 years.

If the past is any indication of the future, Joe will create more american jobs that 45 ever did.

Joe is not a puppet of the Kremlin.

ipscshooter 01-28-2021 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by NeverWill (Post 4387572)
Unfortunately I would say that we just saw that for the previous 4 years.

If the past is any indication of the future, Joe will create more american jobs that 45 ever did.

Joe is not a puppet of the Kremlin.

Only morons still believe that Trump/Russia nonsense. It was Hillary that was actually conspiring with them. And, you're right, Joe's not the puppet of the Kremlin. He's been paid by Ukraine and China.

NeverWill 01-28-2021 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by ipscshooter (Post 4387574)
Only morons still believe that Trump/Russia nonsense. It was Hillary that was actually conspiring with them. And, you're right, Joe's not the puppet of the Kremlin. He's been paid by Ukraine and China.

Rudy and 45 sure had some convicted Ukraine Gangsters in their group. Just too many interactions and lies to not support his lies regarding Russia. By this time in 2017 we had Flynn lying repeatedly to the FBI and we had 175 conversations with Russia. Muellar report discovered.

Has there ever been a modern times president who WOULD NOT disagree with the Kremlin or WOULD NOT criticize them directly for their actions.

WV 67 01-29-2021 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by NeverWill (Post 4387575)
Rudy and 45 sure had some convicted Ukraine Gangsters in their group. Just too many interactions and lies to not support his lies regarding Russia. By this time in 2017 we had Flynn lying repeatedly to the FBI and we had 175 conversations with Russia. Muellar report discovered.

Has there ever been a modern times president who WOULD NOT disagree with the Kremlin or WOULD NOT criticize them directly for their actions.

LOL. You love to play games donít ya you read out of the Dem play book donít ya LOL.

ButchA 01-29-2021 06:01 PM

If everyone just ignores NeverWill, he will get the hint and "Will Never" bother us again on HNI....

NeverWill 01-30-2021 08:31 AM

I am amazed to read the denial. Actually I am not., but it is good to watch the train wreck in slow motion.

The attacks on Jan 6th are just the beginning. As long as 45 keeps making 100's of millions off of his loyal followers he will continue to stir the pot. Only those with a bias or limited attention span will fall for such nonsense.

Just follow the money trail. As usual it leads to the source and goal of the crooks.

WV 67 01-30-2021 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by NeverWill (Post 4387667)
I am amazed to read the denial. Actually I am not., but it is good to watch the train wreck in slow motion.

The attacks on Jan 6th are just the beginning. As long as 45 keeps making 100's of millions off of his loyal followers he will continue to stir the pot. Only those with a bias or limited attention span will fall for such nonsense.

Just follow the money trail. As usual it leads to the source and goal of the crooks.

Ya know I notice you post things about what Trump voters should do if you follow your own advise it might help you better understand .... But I get it your just stirring g the pot getting your daily fix Donít forget the wipes

Ridge Runner 01-31-2021 04:23 AM

If you look it up, Obama signed the executive order allowing congress to use propaganda against the US citizens.

Lunkerdog 01-31-2021 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner (Post 4387684)
If you look it up, Obama signed the executive order allowing congress to use propaganda against the US citizens.

Did Trump reverse that order, or did he use it too his advantage?

ipscshooter 02-01-2021 06:43 AM

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog (Post 4387706)
Did Trump reverse that order, or did he use it too his advantage?

Re-read the post. Allows CONGRESS to use propaganda. I'm pretty sure that I don't recall any propaganda coming out of Congress the last four years that was even vaguely favorable to Trump.

Fieldmouse 02-01-2021 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by NeverWill (Post 4387575)
Rudy and 45 sure had some convicted Ukraine Gangsters in their group.

another lie.

Just too many interactions and lies to not support his lies regarding Russia.
Mueller spent over 40 million dollars and had a staff of 18 Hillary supporting lawyers on his team that came to the conclusion, zero collision between any member of Trump's campaign. What part of the word zero don't you understand?

By his time in 2017 we had Flynn lying repeatedly to the FBI and we had 175 conversations with Russia. Muellar report discovered.
again, ZERO collusion is exactly what the Mueller report determined. As far as flyn goes, with the discovery that the DOJ finally gave in turning over the 302s (a 302 is the actual notes from FBI interview) they prove beyond a reasonable doubt Flynn never lied to the FBI. The charge lying to the FBI was 100% false. Mueller's team charged him over lying about discussing sanctions. The 302s doesn't have the word sanctions anywhere on them. So please explain if the FBI never asked a question regarding sanctions, how possibly can Flynn lie about it?

Now that documents have been declassified, we know Russian collision was all Hillary's idea. This is documented in Brennan's notes when he had a private meeting with Obama. So tell me about this law and order party?

Yes I agree. Obama was very weak when it came to Russia. Remember he criticized Romney for calling Russia a threat?

Trumps went after Putin and Russia hard.

. Letís Look at the Record

What has President Trump done in relation to Russia during his time in office? Here are only a handful of examples:

* Imposed sanctions on Russian companies and Russian entities, blocking at least $3 billion worth of deals from going into Russian coffers.

* Placed harsh economic restrictions on a group of Russian oligarchs which effectively puts more pressure on Vladimir Putin. The Russian leader has illegally amassed enormous wealth Ė exceeding $25 billion Ė in the last two decades, but he can't hold all that wealth in his own name, so he appointed oligarch cronies to be his trustees. Putting his oligarchs on sanctions hurts Putin big time.

* Levied considerable financial sanctions and travel restrictions on 50-plus individuals who have been accused of human-rights abuses and corruption under both the Magnitsky Act and the Global Magnitsky Act.

* Criticized NATO allies for not spending enough on defense (and was accused by the lamestream media of encouraging Russia to test alliance resolve). NATO allies, however, have taken steps to pay more, and NATO appears stronger than before, which is decidedly not the outcome Putin wanted.

* Authorized the expulsion of 60 Russian diplomats from the U.S. in the wake of nerve agent attack on British soil, allegedly at the hands of the Kremlin.

* Approved the export of lethal weapons, including American-made Javelin antitank missiles, to help Ukraine shore up its eastern defenses against separatists backed by Moscow. More defense cooperation with Ukraine, as well as weapons sales are on the near horizon.

* Killed more than 200 Russian soldiers in Syria Ė U.S. troops are present as in Syria as much to limit Russian and Iranian influence on the countryís future as to fight the remnants of the Islamic State.

* Facilitated U.S. sales of more coal to energy-strapped Ukraine, while weakening Russia's hold on oil exports.

* Ramped up militarily to pressure the Russian Federation as Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and the Defense Secretary work to strengthen alliances and military cooperation with Baltic states that share borders with Russia.

* Offered a proposal to Poland to host a permanent contingent of U.S. troops, in the way that Germany and Italy have done since World War II, to help secure Polandís 180-mile long border with Russia.

* Discussed with Ukraineís president the enhancement of cooperation in security and defense sectors, and the importance of keeping tight sanctions on Russia Ė to Putin a most unwelcome development.

* Pressured Germany over its status as the largest buyer of Russian natural gas, and as a huge buyer of Russia coal and mineral oil.

* Sanctioned four Russian entities and seven individuals in response to a 2018 attempt to interfere in U.S. midterm elections, including Russian financier Yevgeniy Prigozhin, a wealthy loyalist nicknamed "Putin's chef" who has his mitts in many pies.

* Suspended its obligations under the 1987 Intermediate-range Nuclear Forces Treaty because Russia was not complying with it.
https://townhall.com/columnists/jeff...ussia-n2572999