Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Biden Won the Election >

Biden Won the Election

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Biden Won the Election

Old 01-28-2021, 07:28 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
Unfortunately I would say that we just saw that for the previous 4 years.

If the past is any indication of the future, Joe will create more american jobs that 45 ever did.

Joe is not a puppet of the Kremlin.
Only morons still believe that Trump/Russia nonsense. It was Hillary that was actually conspiring with them. And, you're right, Joe's not the puppet of the Kremlin. He's been paid by Ukraine and China.
Old 01-28-2021, 07:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by ipscshooter View Post
Only morons still believe that Trump/Russia nonsense. It was Hillary that was actually conspiring with them. And, you're right, Joe's not the puppet of the Kremlin. He's been paid by Ukraine and China.
Rudy and 45 sure had some convicted Ukraine Gangsters in their group. Just too many interactions and lies to not support his lies regarding Russia. By this time in 2017 we had Flynn lying repeatedly to the FBI and we had 175 conversations with Russia. Muellar report discovered.

Has there ever been a modern times president who WOULD NOT disagree with the Kremlin or WOULD NOT criticize them directly for their actions.

Old 01-29-2021, 05:48 PM
Typical Buck

Rudy and 45 sure had some convicted Ukraine Gangsters in their group. Just too many interactions and lies to not support his lies regarding Russia. By this time in 2017 we had Flynn lying repeatedly to the FBI and we had 175 conversations with Russia. Muellar report discovered.

Has there ever been a modern times president who WOULD NOT disagree with the Kremlin or WOULD NOT criticize them directly for their actions.
LOL. You love to play games donít ya you read out of the Dem play book donít ya LOL.
Old 01-29-2021, 06:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

If everyone just ignores NeverWill, he will get the hint and "Will Never" bother us again on HNI....
Old 01-30-2021, 08:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am amazed to read the denial. Actually I am not., but it is good to watch the train wreck in slow motion.

The attacks on Jan 6th are just the beginning. As long as 45 keeps making 100's of millions off of his loyal followers he will continue to stir the pot. Only those with a bias or limited attention span will fall for such nonsense.

Just follow the money trail. As usual it leads to the source and goal of the crooks.
Old 01-30-2021, 07:57 PM
Typical Buck

I am amazed to read the denial. Actually I am not., but it is good to watch the train wreck in slow motion.

The attacks on Jan 6th are just the beginning. As long as 45 keeps making 100's of millions off of his loyal followers he will continue to stir the pot. Only those with a bias or limited attention span will fall for such nonsense.

Just follow the money trail. As usual it leads to the source and goal of the crooks.
Ya know I notice you post things about what Trump voters should do if you follow your own advise it might help you better understand .... But I get it your just stirring g the pot getting your daily fix Donít forget the wipes
Old 01-31-2021, 04:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

If you look it up, Obama signed the executive order allowing congress to use propaganda against the US citizens.
Old 01-31-2021, 11:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner View Post
If you look it up, Obama signed the executive order allowing congress to use propaganda against the US citizens.
Did Trump reverse that order, or did he use it too his advantage?
Old 02-01-2021, 06:43 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog View Post
Did Trump reverse that order, or did he use it too his advantage?
Re-read the post. Allows CONGRESS to use propaganda. I'm pretty sure that I don't recall any propaganda coming out of Congress the last four years that was even vaguely favorable to Trump.

Last edited by ipscshooter; 02-01-2021 at 06:46 AM.
Old 02-01-2021, 07:54 AM
Dominant Buck

Rudy and 45 sure had some convicted Ukraine Gangsters in their group.
another lie.
Just too many interactions and lies to not support his lies regarding Russia.
Mueller spent over 40 million dollars and had a staff of 18 Hillary supporting lawyers on his team that came to the conclusion, zero collision between any member of Trump's campaign. What part of the word zero don't you understand?
By his time in 2017 we had Flynn lying repeatedly to the FBI and we had 175 conversations with Russia. Muellar report discovered.
again, ZERO collusion is exactly what the Mueller report determined. As far as flyn goes, with the discovery that the DOJ finally gave in turning over the 302s (a 302 is the actual notes from FBI interview) they prove beyond a reasonable doubt Flynn never lied to the FBI. The charge lying to the FBI was 100% false. Mueller's team charged him over lying about discussing sanctions. The 302s doesn't have the word sanctions anywhere on them. So please explain if the FBI never asked a question regarding sanctions, how possibly can Flynn lie about it?

Now that documents have been declassified, we know Russian collision was all Hillary's idea. This is documented in Brennan's notes when he had a private meeting with Obama. So tell me about this law and order party?
Yes I agree. Obama was very weak when it came to Russia. Remember he criticized Romney for calling Russia a threat?

Trumps went after Putin and Russia hard.
. Letís Look at the Record

What has President Trump done in relation to Russia during his time in office? Here are only a handful of examples:

* Imposed sanctions on Russian companies and Russian entities, blocking at least $3 billion worth of deals from going into Russian coffers.

* Placed harsh economic restrictions on a group of Russian oligarchs which effectively puts more pressure on Vladimir Putin. The Russian leader has illegally amassed enormous wealth Ė exceeding $25 billion Ė in the last two decades, but he can't hold all that wealth in his own name, so he appointed oligarch cronies to be his trustees. Putting his oligarchs on sanctions hurts Putin big time.

* Levied considerable financial sanctions and travel restrictions on 50-plus individuals who have been accused of human-rights abuses and corruption under both the Magnitsky Act and the Global Magnitsky Act.

* Criticized NATO allies for not spending enough on defense (and was accused by the lamestream media of encouraging Russia to test alliance resolve). NATO allies, however, have taken steps to pay more, and NATO appears stronger than before, which is decidedly not the outcome Putin wanted.

* Authorized the expulsion of 60 Russian diplomats from the U.S. in the wake of nerve agent attack on British soil, allegedly at the hands of the Kremlin.

* Approved the export of lethal weapons, including American-made Javelin antitank missiles, to help Ukraine shore up its eastern defenses against separatists backed by Moscow. More defense cooperation with Ukraine, as well as weapons sales are on the near horizon.

* Killed more than 200 Russian soldiers in Syria Ė U.S. troops are present as in Syria as much to limit Russian and Iranian influence on the countryís future as to fight the remnants of the Islamic State.

* Facilitated U.S. sales of more coal to energy-strapped Ukraine, while weakening Russia's hold on oil exports.

* Ramped up militarily to pressure the Russian Federation as Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and the Defense Secretary work to strengthen alliances and military cooperation with Baltic states that share borders with Russia.

* Offered a proposal to Poland to host a permanent contingent of U.S. troops, in the way that Germany and Italy have done since World War II, to help secure Polandís 180-mile long border with Russia.

* Discussed with Ukraineís president the enhancement of cooperation in security and defense sectors, and the importance of keeping tight sanctions on Russia Ė to Putin a most unwelcome development.

* Pressured Germany over its status as the largest buyer of Russian natural gas, and as a huge buyer of Russia coal and mineral oil.

* Sanctioned four Russian entities and seven individuals in response to a 2018 attempt to interfere in U.S. midterm elections, including Russian financier Yevgeniy Prigozhin, a wealthy loyalist nicknamed "Putin's chef" who has his mitts in many pies.

* Suspended its obligations under the 1987 Intermediate-range Nuclear Forces Treaty because Russia was not complying with it.
https://townhall.com/columnists/jeff...ussia-n2572999

Last edited by Fieldmouse; 02-01-2021 at 08:01 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.