Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Biden Won the Election >

Biden Won the Election

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Biden Won the Election

Old 01-25-2021, 09:07 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
His screen name should be never did!! I doubt he ever did anything meaningful in his life, his lip service to the left tells you a lot about him, none of it good.
Just worked on endless democratic campaigns helping to get good people elected. I made a difference in the world.
Old 01-25-2021, 09:09 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ButchA View Post
Edit... Never mind... It's not worth it. I originally had a reply for Neverwill, WillPA, or whatever username he uses once he comes back from being banned (again and again and again).

HNI needs to do something to get rid of these left wing, tofu eating, man bun wearing, pickle puffers, masquerading around as hunters....
Interesting to read this request. Is an alternative truthful opinion really that scary.
Old 01-25-2021, 09:14 AM
Banned

I seen a lot of news Channels giving false reports , feeding the division and a lot of hate preaching etc etc ... seen it a lot during the debates also ..... But some of my family was working and making a good living but they just got shut down and sent home and now no work because of some lies that you speak of I assume And yes they was good ol union jobs that Biden preached about saving and supporting hmmm has to be the lies you speak of .. so yeah I was tired of the lies and such thatís why I did t vote for the guy 47 yr record of 0-47. For the country enough evidence for me to be WOKE
Old 01-25-2021, 09:18 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by WV 67 View Post
I seen a lot of news Channels giving false reports , feeding the division and a lot of hate preaching etc etc ... seen it a lot during the debates also ..... But some of my family was working and making a good living but they just got shut down and sent home and now no work because of some lies that you speak of I assume And yes they was good ol union jobs that Biden preached about saving and supporting hmmm has to be the lies you speak of .. so yeah I was tired of the lies and such thatís why I did t vote for the guy 47 yr record of 0-47. For the country enough evidence for me to be WOKE
I was not referring to the lies and stretching of the truth by the left wing media.

I was referring to the lies preached daily by the POTUS. Much worse to not be able to believe a word he said on a daily basis.

Old 01-25-2021, 09:42 AM
Banned

The only time I watched his speeches was to compare them from different channels sites videos etc seen a lot of differences seen a lot of comparisons not a big deal . What he says no matter who it is during a debate gets ya votes once your votes in folks wanna see those things carried out Trump did a lot of what he said , take in consideration four years of non stop fight tooth and nail nothing easy no time to relax constantly fighting watching your back how you talk etc at every corner there was someone looking for an oumce
of reason to rid you , constant LIES on most every channel and outlet to brain wash folks into hating you and yes thatís exactly what they did , BUT When you look at the proof he came out on top he was awesome for the country and 99% of what was said was proven wrong with out a doubt and those are FACTS dont matter what else is said his actions and the things he did was awesome notice I did t say he was awesome what he did for US was awesome ... NOW heís gone you wanna compare Bidenís debates and see what heís done or ya wanna give him a ur or two then compare to be fair
Old 01-25-2021, 11:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
Just worked on endless democratic campaigns helping to get good people elected. I made a difference in the world.
Pfffffttttt..... You just caused both my dad and my grandpa (both from a suburb of Philly called Chester and are now buried in the family burial plot on Staten Island, NYC), to roll in their graves. If I ever voted democrat, my dad, grandpa, and even my German great-grandpa, would come back and beat the <expletive> out of me!!!

I... You...
{no, no, let it go, it's not worth it... This {expletive} is just trying to bait you into a hostile confrontation to where you'll get banned....}
Old 01-25-2021, 12:19 PM
Super Moderator

Elections have consequences
I believe we are already seeing those.
Old 01-25-2021, 04:17 PM
Boone & Crockett

There are no "good" democrats, the last three letters of the word tells you what they are!
Old 01-25-2021, 05:07 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by CalHunter View Post
I believe we are already seeing those.
Hundred thousand people getting pink slips on first day. Millions to follow.
Old 01-26-2021, 08:24 AM
Banned

We can all only hope that we will return to the job creation days of the last Dem president. #45 was not even close to achieving those numbers. Pre pandemic and even taking a snapshot in the last 4 years of BHO's presidency. In my lifetime I have yet to experience a GOP create jobs like a Dem. There is always some BS excuse by the GOP.

Again - Facts get in your way.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.