Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Joe Biden Responsible for Explosion of Covid Deaths >

Joe Biden Responsible for Explosion of Covid Deaths

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Joe Biden Responsible for Explosion of Covid Deaths

Old 01-22-2021, 12:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Joe Biden Responsible for Explosion of Covid Deaths

In the second Debate, Biden blamed Pres.Trump for the 220,000 Covid deaths.

Democratic nominee Joe Biden blamed President Donald Trump for the 220,000 deaths in the country so far.

"Anyone responsible for that many deaths should not remain as president of the United States of America," Biden said
https://www.foreigner.fi/articulo/wo...235008596.html
Anyone with a brain knew that was complete BS, but Joe set the standard, and the media let him get away with it, so that is all that is required for "truth" to be established.

So how has Joe done his first two days in office?

Jan 21, 2021 at 11:50 am ET
U.S. Reports Second-Highest Daily Death Toll of Pandemic
By Adam Martin

The number of Covid-19-related deaths reported in a day in the U.S. reached its second-highest level, even as hospitalizations continued to edge downward and the number of newly reported cases rose only slightly.

The U.S. reported 4,375 deaths on Wednesday, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University, up from 2,769 a day earlier and 3,963 a week earlier. It was the third time the number has exceeded 4,000, after doing so on Jan. 8 and again on Jan......
https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/cov...A8hBDyp0j46jtR
Using the Biden standard, can we survive a Biden administration?

C. Davis

Old 01-22-2021, 02:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

I guess Biden thought some of those deaths could have been avoided, particularly after Trump said: "“we’re learning to live with it,”"

Now, the question is during Biden's presidency how many pandemic deaths could have been avoided? Or do you just want to score forensic points?
Old 01-22-2021, 02:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Beau Ouiville View Post
I guess Biden thought some of those deaths could have been avoided, particularly after Trump said: "“we’re learning to live with it,”"

Now, the question is during Biden's presidency how many pandemic deaths could have been avoided? Or do you just want to score forensic points?
A large number of those deaths is mismanagement at a state and local level. People forget the U.S. is a republic. And logically policy should be managed at a local level, the threat varies greatly by population density and other factors.
If you think national edicts and broad policy is going to be an improvement, I remain skeptical. Even Germany who many tout as manging the plague better than most has different policies state to state and county to county.
IMO the biggest problem the U.S. has is many of its citizens are unruly. Where the Germans and some other countries are more liable to pull together and do the right thing.

Last edited by MudderChuck; 01-22-2021 at 02:48 PM.
Old 01-22-2021, 03:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just going by the Biden standard Beau. Are you admitting Biden was full of "malarkey" when he blamed all 220,000 deaths on Trump in Oct..?

C. Davis

Last edited by C. Davis; 01-22-2021 at 03:31 PM.
Old 01-22-2021, 04:07 PM
Super Moderator

truth & facts will never be a factor in a liberal discussion
other than to dismiss those as obviously nothing but conservative lies,
designed to confuse liberals , bringing up truth & well documented facts
just pisses off liberals
Old 01-22-2021, 05:10 PM
Dominant Buck

Funny how the guy who said "I have a plan" doesn't have a plan

Fyi, millions of us have learned to live with it. It's called everyday life. The ones that haven't, have been government workers like the teachers who get to stay home and get their same paychecks and Bennie's. Now China Joe says employees now get to choose to work or quit their job and still collect a paycheck. Thats not living.
Old 01-22-2021, 06:32 PM
Typical Buck

Facts don’t matter , you can’t control a virus period , there really isn’t an answer of what could of been done , no proof or reasoning I blame no one I’m on my 12 th day of quarantine NO I didn’t get a vaccine I could have but refused it , 6 guys on my shift got the shot ( both doses) guess what 4 of them out of the 6 got Covid with me and 4 others that did t get the shot , I do t think it is as bad as they made it out to be it spreads fast and it kills but I think the numbers are exaggerated big time imo and I know some people that passed from it all older and had other things wrong
Old 01-23-2021, 09:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by C. Davis View Post
Just going by the Biden standard Beau.
No, you're just trying to post something negative about Biden -- that's just scoring points. How about looking deeper at the issue?
Originally Posted by C. Davis View Post
Are you admitting Biden was full of "malarkey" when he blamed all 220,000 deaths on Trump in Oct..?
If he blamed all the deaths on Trump, that was wrong. Was the pandemic mishandled by Trump causing some deaths which could have been avoided? Certainly!
Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Funny how the guy who said "I have a plan" doesn't have a plan
If you read the news reports, he does.
Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Fyi, millions of us have learned to live with it. It's called everyday life. The ones that haven't, have been government workers like the teachers who get to stay home and get their same paychecks and Bennie's.
More than 400,000 just couldn't figure out how to live with it? That's nonsense.

Last edited by Beau Ouiville; 01-23-2021 at 09:33 AM.
Old 01-23-2021, 03:06 PM
Dominant Buck

Florida open and doing good economiclly. They learned to live with it. SD is back to pre hoax employment levels. They learned to live with it. I myself have been going about my everyday living life. My family has learned to live with.

Now Joe Biden admits his mask mandate is a hoax. Claims there is nothing he can do (after promising us he had a plan) to curb the pandemic for the next three months.
Old 01-23-2021, 03:08 PM
Dominant Buck

If he blamed all the deaths on Trump, that was wrong. Was the pandemic mishandled by Trump causing some deaths which could have been avoided? Certainly!
mishandled it. Please again, tell us all how this could have been handled differently? Funny how the Biden administration hasn't come up with any ideas. They just piggy back off Trump's success.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.