Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
It Begins: Left Calls On Biden To Create “Secret Police” To Spy On Trump Supporters >

It Begins: Left Calls On Biden To Create “Secret Police” To Spy On Trump Supporters

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

It Begins: Left Calls On Biden To Create “Secret Police” To Spy On Trump Supporters

Old 01-20-2021, 05:27 AM
Spike

Default It Begins: Left Calls On Biden To Create “Secret Police” To Spy On Trump Supporters

Well, that didn't take long...

It Begins: Leftists Call On Biden To Create “Secret Police” To Track And Spy On Trump Supporters

We haven’t even officially begun the Biden Presidency and the Authoritarian Left is already calling on Joe to assert his newly gained power to create a “secret police” force to spy on “evil” Trump Supporters. Perhaps channeling the spirit of the Soviet NKVD, leftists are now calling for this new unit to be created at the federal level .

In an article published by the Daily Beast, Jeff Stein argues that existing federal agencies like the FBI are ill-equipped to stop “white terror” because they missed signs of the the pre-planning of the Capitol building siege.

The solution is to create a new “secret police” (yes, he literally uses those words) in order to “infiltrate and neutralize armed domestic extremists,” which according to the media’s latest narrative potentially includes 70 million Trump voters.
Old 01-20-2021, 01:11 PM
Dominant Buck

Remember the outcries on any talk to spy on Islamic Mosques known for radicals attending them. The left said you can't do that. Remember the outcries when there was talk of getting the FBI to infiltrate BLM and Antifa? The left said you can't do that despite BLM protests causing 2 billion in damages across the country. Now the left is all for censorship and government spying.

How long will HNI be allowed to continue?
Old 01-20-2021, 09:18 PM
Fork Horn

It already exists and has been spying on everyone for a long long time. It comes in the name of " Facebook , Google , Twitter , IRS , FBI , CIA , and Amazon "

But in the same breath , " Facebook Google , and Twitter are the communication highways of BLM and ANTIFA where they organize their mobs and plan their plots against police , government buildings , historic statues , and innocent people . Yet nothing is done about any of that. Why ? Because they are the hit squad arm of the demorat leftists.
I have heard that ANTIFA communicates in code on these platforms to organize their turmoil events and its hard to break because they keep changing it. I have a hard time believing that. You are not going to tell me these brainwashed anarchists are tech geniuses smarter than the code writers on these scum media platforms . Not a chance on that. They are being sheltered by these platforms .
Old 01-20-2021, 09:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

What a great source of information... Perhaps they are eligible for the Edward R Murrow award...
Old 01-20-2021, 09:44 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by SportsmanNH View Post
It already exists and has been spying on everyone for a long long time. It comes in the name of " Facebook , Google , Twitter , IRS , FBI , CIA , and Amazon "

But in the same breath , " Facebook Google , and Twitter are the communication highways of BLM and ANTIFA where they organize their mobs and plan their plots against police , government buildings , historic statues , and innocent people . Yet nothing is done about any of that. Why ? Because they are the hit squad arm of the demorat leftists.
I have heard that ANTIFA communicates in code on these platforms to organize their turmoil events and its hard to break because they keep changing it. I have a hard time believing that. You are not going to tell me these brainwashed anarchists are tech geniuses smarter than the code writers on these scum media platforms . Not a chance on that. They are being sheltered by these platforms .
There are plenty of Antifa accounts on Facebook and Twitter. Maybe they're not planning out the nitty gritty on there, but at least they're using those sites to organize.
Old 01-21-2021, 12:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

It has always been that way the powers that be have always been prone to have leniency for the left and squashed the right at every opportunity. Best guess is they figure in the grand scheme of things the right is more dangerous. How many Proud Boys leaders have they arrested so far? How many BLM leaders or ANTIFA leaders?
The left is tolerated the right is persecuted.
Old 01-21-2021, 10:03 AM
Typical Buck

They been spying on us since Cell phones , that’s all social media is a spy media so to speak they watch every thing it helps with the majority of things they come up with to advertise , play their mind games what to put on tv what laws to pass etc let em watch and listen
Old 01-21-2021, 01:31 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by SportsmanNH View Post

Exactly right . Remember the free obama phones with free data plans. Those were so those poor individuals could get jobs right? Well now you know why that program was really created.
Old 01-21-2021, 01:35 PM
Fork Horn

I have said for years that these products like FB, twitter, google, etc were a self imposed big brother. Now we see that is true. I don't understand how the gov can allow FB and others to censor content. In my opinion they are no different than the phone company and the phone company cannot filter who I call or what I say to them. I don't see how these products and companies don't fall under the same rules.
Old 01-21-2021, 07:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by MudderChuck View Post
It has always been that way the powers that be have always been prone to have leniency for the left and squashed the right at every opportunity. Best guess is they figure in the grand scheme of things the right is more dangerous. How many Proud Boys leaders have they arrested so far? How many BLM leaders or ANTIFA leaders?
The left is tolerated the right is persecuted.
Just to put a MINIMUM term on "always," as early as 1964 this feature of liberalism/Leftism was so obvious as to de described by James Burngam in "Suicide of the West" with these words:

"This rule, which anyone may verify by a cursory study of liberal behavior over a moderate period of time, may be stated as follows: The main enemy is to the Right." This is in the first paragraph of a chapter titled Pas d'ennemi a Gauche -- no enemy to the Left.

1964 is now 56 years ago. But this tendency is OLDER than that, of course, because the tendency was already so well established then as to have been considered obvious.

Last edited by Alsatian; 01-21-2021 at 07:59 PM.