Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
One Fact Remains >

One Fact Remains

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

One Fact Remains

Old 01-15-2021, 06:00 PM
  #11  
Typical Buck
 
WV 67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: West by god Virginia
Posts: 943
Default

Me personally , speaking for myself , if I worked somewhere and had nothing but bad chit said to me about me and my family for four years ( since he canít punch anyone) Iíd tell them what I thought and to kiss my ass ..... Now far as the bathrooms go that is ignorant I agree , but Obama has his mother in law paid 300,000 a year to babysit his kids and when he left office she was to receive 13,000 a month retirement for the rest of her life FACT just to watch his kids LOL.
WV 67 is offline  
Old 01-15-2021, 07:24 PM
  #12  
Nontypical Buck
 
MudderChuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Germany/Calif.
Posts: 2,664
Default

They are still on the Orange Man bad kick. I wonder what is going to happen when he is out of the picture after some months? They are actually going to have to invent some policies that work. "Not Orange Man" isn't going to be enough. I for one don't see a bright road ahead.
One policy I have to question is easing on immigration. Homelessness is rampant on the West Coast and I really can't see how open borders are going to help. And much like Germany, they are going to restrict their own citizens movements because of COVID and at the same time import refugees?
MudderChuck is offline  
Old 01-15-2021, 07:47 PM
  #13  
Giant Nontypical
 
C. Davis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Kountze, Texas
Posts: 5,126
Default

Originally Posted by MudderChuck View Post
They are still on the Orange Man bad kick. I wonder what is going to happen when he is out of the picture after some months? They are actually going to have to invent some policies that work. "Not Orange Man" isn't going to be enough. I for one don't see a bright road ahead.
One policy I have to question is easing on immigration. Homelessness is rampant on the West Coast and I really can't see how open borders are going to help. And much like Germany, they are going to restrict their own citizens movements because of COVID and at the same time import refugees?
I wonder if they know that by their own standards as soon as Biden takes the oath on Jan. 20th, he is responsible for every Covid death going forward.
He really has no excuse when Trump is about to hand him at least 4 vaccines.

C. Davis
C. Davis is offline  
Old 01-15-2021, 09:05 PM
  #14  
Fork Horn
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Southern NH
Posts: 396
Default

What a joke you are Beau Blowhard ! Did you know the taxpayers of the USA built a house on Clintons lot to house the secret service that cost over 2 million . On top of that the Government , ( we the taxpayers) pay for Clintons property tax and mortgage for their NY estate as a land lease agreement for the right to build the secret service house on Clintons land. When Clinton dies the secret service house gets deeded to the property for free . And you are talking about 3000 dollars ?

Guys , I have this bozo Beau on ignore along with all the rest of his communist comrades . I dont see any of their stupid posts unless you quote them. Do not quote these posters or even respond to their stupid posts. Let them get bored wasting their time typing things that nobody will read. Let them sliver away back into the darkness of the crap hole they came out of .
SportsmanNH is offline  
Old 01-16-2021, 10:00 AM
  #15  
Nontypical Buck
Thread Starter
 
Beau Ouiville's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: South Side
Posts: 2,052
Default

Originally Posted by WV 67 View Post
.., but Obama has his mother in law paid 300,000 a year to babysit his kids and when he left office she was to receive 13,000 a month retirement for the rest of her life FACT just to watch his kids LOL.
That sounds like an unproven diversion to me. We were on the classlessness of the Trumps. You have anything to say about that?
Originally Posted by SportsmanNH View Post
Did you know the taxpayers of the USA built a house on Clintons lot to house the secret service that cost over 2 million . On top of that the Government , ( we the taxpayers) pay for Clintons property tax and mortgage for their NY estate as a land lease agreement for the right to build the secret service house on Clintons land. When Clinton dies the secret service house gets deeded to the property for free . And you are talking about 3000 dollars ?
I think you are wrong. The Secret Service paid for a security system for the Clintons, as it did for other past presidents. Disbelieve hoaxes.

Calm down on the personal insults, too.

Last edited by Beau Ouiville; 01-16-2021 at 10:11 AM.
Beau Ouiville is offline  
Old 01-16-2021, 10:15 AM
  #16  
Nontypical Buck
 
sconnyhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Wherever liberalism must be eradicated.
Posts: 2,734
Default

Originally Posted by Beau Ouiville View Post
There has been nothing like that reported.from the university. Harvard students said that but students come up with a lot of things. An earned degree cannot be taken back.
And you can't remove a President, after he's already been replaced. Yet, DEMONRATS in the Senate are trying to do JUST THAT. Harvard has removed conservative people from their panels. Companies are refusing to hire people from Trumps Cabinet.

So put your high horse away and shut it. YOUR party owns the cancel culture and the violence. ALL OF IT.

And, the elections over. Isn't time to go back to your Grandmas basement, for another 2 years?
sconnyhunter is offline  
Old 01-16-2021, 10:34 AM
  #17  
Typical Buck
 
WV 67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: West by god Virginia
Posts: 943
Default

I saiid in my post if they in fact did t allow them to. Use the rest room it was ignorant I said that , All politicians waste money in their own way, everyone dogs Trump more than any other prez or politician which he isnít a politician never was , itís a sad deal he is hated because of lies made up about him Iím sure heís crooked in his own ways no one is denying it but I believe in being fair about chit Obama cost more than any prez plus he was a traitor and caused Americans their lives for money he left rich but entered being worth less than 100,000 they r all bigger crooks than Trump period thatís a fact , And I donít care what anyone says about the man he did more for our country and people than any of em that hates him Fact ...
WV 67 is offline  
Old 01-16-2021, 11:25 AM
  #18  
Nontypical Buck
Thread Starter
 
Beau Ouiville's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: South Side
Posts: 2,052
Default

Originally Posted by sconnyhunter View Post
And you can't remove a President, after he's already been replaced.
Trump, as being in the party of personal responsibility, deserves impeachment. What he did cannot just be let go.

Check out the movie "The Fisher King"

Let's stay on the issues and avoid the personal insults, too.
Beau Ouiville is offline  
Old 01-16-2021, 11:30 AM
  #19  
Dominant Buck
 
Fieldmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 37,718
Default

Originally Posted by Beau Ouiville View Post
Trump, as being in the party of personal responsibility, deserves impeachment. What he did cannot just be let go.

Check out the movie "The Fisher King"

Let's stay on the issues and avoid the personal insults, too.
If that's true, why didn't the Democrats provide ANY evidence before they rubber stamped pelosi's request? No evidence at all has been put forth.
Fieldmouse is offline  
Old 01-16-2021, 11:36 AM
  #20  
Nontypical Buck
 
MudderChuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Germany/Calif.
Posts: 2,664
Default

Originally Posted by Beau Ouiville View Post
Trump, as being in the party of personal responsibility, deserves impeachment. What he did cannot just be let go.

Check out the movie "The Fisher King"

Let's stay on the issues and avoid the personal insults, too.
If he did anything he did once what the Democrats did dozens of times. Like I said before, sooner or later the Dems are going to have to put up or shut up, bashing Trump isn't going to be enough.
Here is an idea, tell us all the things the Democrats are going to do better than Trump.
MudderChuck is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.