Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Finally Some Good News From 2020 >

Finally Some Good News From 2020

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Finally Some Good News From 2020

Old 01-15-2021, 08:18 AM
Dominant Buck

Default Finally Some Good News From 2020

Missouri is the first state in the country to become abortion free.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/missou...ion-free-state
Old 01-15-2021, 10:09 AM
Typical Buck

Awesome and amen to that
Old 01-16-2021, 05:33 PM
Banned

Missouri will also lead the nation in disadvantaged women dying from back alley abortion attempts. Anybody got an amen for that?
Old 01-16-2021, 07:47 PM
Typical Buck

Amen. , to me if they r raped , or molested I see no reason to kill a child , take the morning after pill if you mess up , get birth control of some sort , if your on drugs or piss poor parent it should be law to ha e your tubes tied so ya canít ride the system same for men so ya canít reproduce itís better than killing kids about to be born ( for profit) ya wanna kill someone how about killing some criminals , how about making prisons a prison again instead of a place no one is afraid to go ......... can I get an amen on that
Old 01-17-2021, 04:39 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by demo_matt View Post
Missouri will also lead the nation in disadvantaged women dying from back alley abortion attempts. Anybody got an amen for that?
Just flat out lie why don't you?
Old 01-17-2021, 05:15 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Just flat out lie why don't you?
I thought that was standard practice here
Old 01-17-2021, 05:46 AM
Fork Horn

I am not lying here: I am all for abortion under certain circumstances. I strongly disagree with using abortion as a means of birth control. There are many other option available for that.
Old 01-19-2021, 08:51 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by lonestar50 View Post
I thought that was standard practice here
Yep, Democrats do it every chance you get. Remind me of that phrase? Black Lives Matter? I bet you can say that with a straight face as Plan Parenthood murders 50%ôof the black babies still in the womb in NYC.
Old 01-19-2021, 09:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Missouri is the first state in the country to become abortion free.
You mean MO is free of safe, legalized abortions? It kills me that conservatives believe abortion began in 1973 when it has been around since pre-Biblical times.

I can tell you stories from the sixties of women being rushed to the hospital due to botched, illegal abortions but you wouldn't want to hear that while you are celebrating.

Ant any rate, if an abortion is a constitutional right, I am sure that it will continue to be available to women in MO. There may be no open clinic or doctor who is available but it will continue.
Old 01-19-2021, 10:32 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Beau Ouiville View Post
You mean MO is free of safe, legalized abortions? It kills me that conservatives believe abortion began in 1973 when it has been around since pre-Biblical times.

I can tell you stories from the sixties of women being rushed to the hospital due to botched, illegal abortions but you wouldn't want to hear that while you are celebrating.
how many were due to your irresponsibility?

Ant any rate, if an abortion is a constitutional right, I am sure that it will continue to be available to women in MO. There may be no open clinic or doctor who is available but it will continue.
I don't recall anywhere in the Constitution where it talks about abortion. But Black lives matter right? 50% exterminated in the womb just as Margaret Sanger's dreams were. I do recall our founding document does state everyone has the right to life...... Apparently that doesn't apply to babies.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.