Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
dems plan on effectively destroying the private ownership of firearms >

dems plan on effectively destroying the private ownership of firearms

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

dems plan on effectively destroying the private ownership of firearms

Old 01-14-2021, 05:10 PM
Super Moderator

Default dems plan on effectively destroying the private ownership of firearms

dems smell blood and are trying to pass bills that are designed to effectively destroy,
the private possession by the population of any firearm, and prevent sale, or even allow you to give away
any gun with a detachable magazine, or any other property they can define, limit, tax, and/or mandate you register
if you think I'm exaggerating.. watch the videos

Last edited by hardcastonly; 01-15-2021 at 03:54 PM.
Old 01-14-2021, 05:27 PM
Typical Buck

They want a civil war donít they
Old 01-14-2021, 06:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've been talking to some Aussies, China is knocking at the door. Using economic leverage to crush Australias economy, China is also building a military base 200km off the coast of Australia. Australia's armed forces are 85,000 and 17,000 reserves. I told an Aussie there are 700,000 registered hunters in one state (Wisconsin) and don't you feel stupid now for agreeing to disarm your citizenry. The law of unintended consequence strikes again.
I was taught in grade school (grade 4) that an armed citizenry is part of the governmental checks and balances. I bet the lefties sure aren't teaching that in school today.
Even the Germans are smarter than that, they have some of the most strict gun laws on the planet and still have 300,000 hunters as part of a third tear ready reserve.

You really have to wonder why the Democrats are provocating confrontation, undermining U.S. solidarity fomenting race wars, and other typical insurgent tactics. is it possible it is to destabilize the American government while China invades Australia? There seems to be a disproportionate number of West coast Dems who seem awfully friendly with the Chinese.
I wonder who Pelosi and others are actually working for?
We'd know for sure if the U.S. gets so unstable it couldn't respond to an Australian invasion even if it wanted to. Maybe I'm full of it, but my hypothesis is valid. I honestly think that Pelosi could be a traitor.

Last edited by MudderChuck; 01-14-2021 at 06:34 PM.
Old 01-14-2021, 06:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

"Republics aim to enervate and weaken all other states so as to increase their own power." Machiavelli "Discourses" Book II, chapter 2.

Yes, of course, the efforts to break the unity of the US are deliberate and purposeful. It is NOT the result of random events. But who is steering this effort and to whose advantage? I don't know.

By the way, you are not thinking clearly if you think Machiavelli's comment is restricted only to republics seeking to ennervate others.

One last thought. It was often observed by ancient writers that affluence and unearned success make people foolish, disposed to screw themselves up the wazzo, not to put too fine a point on it. We are there, my friends. Our fathers and grandfathers have made us so fat and stupid we are going to lose the whole thing.
Old 01-15-2021, 11:13 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by hardcastonly View Post
dems smell blood and are trying to pass bills that are designed to effectively destroy,
the private possession by the population of any firearm, and prevent sale, or even allow you to give away
any gun with a detachable magazine, or any other property they can define, limit, tax, and/or mandate you register
if you think I'm exaggerating.. watch the videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-AA9BGgg8k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbeqwqWiq1Q&t=393s
This is why I consider every person who voted for any democrat a Constitution/freedom-hating traitor.
Old 01-15-2021, 03:54 PM
Super Moderator