Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Fact!

Old 01-14-2021, 02:48 PM
Banned

Default Fact!

Fact: Trump has been impeached by the House twice. Fact: Replies to this post will call me a "libtard" and "dumbocrat" because they can't handle the truth and need to feel better about themselves somehow
Old 01-14-2021, 03:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Fact: Biden appears to have many semi-dementia moments as caught on TV. This doesn't prove anything either although it does make you wonder.

The first Trump impeachment was a mistake as Pelosi said so herself. Trying to impeach Trump for a 2nd time a week before his last day in office is logistical stupidity. The impeachment process is designed to remove a President from office if a majority of the Senate agrees. Trump will be out of office before the Senate can convene to even listen to the opening statements by the House managers of this 2nd attempt. Which makes impeachment a waste of time, paper and hot air.

I notice Pelosi is going with a different team the 2nd time around. Did the first team decline to strike out again or is she trying to obtain support from extremists in the house for her upcoming Speakership election? I think if I were Biden, I would tell her to stop handicapping my 1st hundred days in office and to STFU. Biden may see it differently but he's also trying to court those same extremists. Bad idea as they will totally screw up his first hundred days in office.

Last edited by elkman30; 01-14-2021 at 03:52 PM.
Old 01-14-2021, 04:23 PM
Typical Buck

FACT your vote your right , Iím not gonna down anyone for their opinion or their right or beliefs as long as Iím treated the same But hereís a fact for ya Trump just declassified the Obamagate files Fox News and news max is all over it just watched some of it itís about to get bad for a lot of folks and Pelosi laptop was mentioned itís gonna get rough for some maybe no arrest but a lot of Iím estimating about to happen and itís military because itís Treason and a breech of the nations security not good
Old 01-14-2021, 04:28 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by demo_matt View Post
Fact: Trump has been impeached by the House twice. Fact: Replies to this post will call me a "libtard" and "dumbocrat" because they can't handle the truth and need to feel better about themselves somehow
Jim Jordan said it best. Seventeen minutes into Trump's administration the Democrats announced the impeachment of Donald Trp has just begun. This latest crap is just the same ol same plan the Democrats began with. That's why the public sees it for the BS it is and history will report it as the BS it was.

It's interesting to note, no evidence was provided. Not a single piece. The Democrats we're 100% scripted which tells all for being a democrat. Void of any individual thought.
Old 01-15-2021, 10:40 AM
Boone & Crockett

You wouldn't know a fact lefty if it smacked you right in the mouth and that is a FACT, Jack!!
Old 01-15-2021, 04:22 PM
Banned

And here is Oldtimr to prove my point! Don't worry Oldtimr I'll stay off your lawn and I'll turn down my rock and roll music.
Old 01-16-2021, 04:00 AM
Boone & Crockett

You can turn up your rock music but stay off my lawn, I don't allow leftists to foul it!
Old 01-16-2021, 09:11 AM
Super Moderator

I think many people deplore the optics and even question the rationality of Pelosi's actions that, when carefully considered, seem symbolic at best and spiteful and foolish at worst.

On Jan 13th, the House voted to impeach President Trump. January 19th will be President Trump's last effective day in office as President Biden will be sworn into office on January 20th. That left Pelosi a single week to get the charges over to the Senate so the Senate could conduct a trial. But wait. After accepting the Electoral College's vote on January 6th, the Senate went into recess until January 20th when Biden is sworn into office as President Biden. The same day that President Trump officially becomes citizen Trump. And no longer subject to an impeachment trial in the Senate.

To date (Jan 16th), Pelosi has not formally referred the impeachment and charges to the Senate. One would think Pelosi had her charges ready to be delivered to the Senate before the vote was taken. With such a compressed time table, Pelosi would have been a fool not to be prepared. So she has wasted half of her week of opportunity. One would also think she had at least conferred with Mitch McConnell in the Senate as to how to accomplish a trial when the Senate is in recess. So far, there has been no mention of that and it doesn't look like Pelosi did that basic prep work.

Which leaves one with the inescapable impression that Pelosi was not serious about having an Impeachment trial in the Senate. Instead, it looks more like Pelosi just wanted to smear President Trump and throw some mud at him during his last week in office. Aside from the childish and incompetent behavior by Pelosi, one has to wonder why she would muddy the waters like this immediately prior to President-Elect Biden's first critical "100 days" which is a time when most Presidents have the best chances of getting critical legislation passed by Congress. Instead of working with Biden, Pelosi seems to be diligently trying to hamstring him. Why? Something is happening behind the scenes and the plot is thickening. Pelosi hates Trump but this whole charade was nothing more than window dressing to divert people's attention from something else that has nothing to do with Trump. What is it?

p.s. In your quoted post above, you "assumed" facts not in existence (people calling you names). That tends to reduce one's credibility and isn't very persuasive in a debate.
Old 01-16-2021, 10:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yup, you said it right. He's been impeached twice. In less then 2 years.

And in both cases the ...Deleted by CalHunter... in charge has refused to take those charges to the Senate for PROPER adjudication. In a timely manner. Apparently the President, isn't due any due process if the Speaker of the House doesn't like him.
It also KNEW that Trump was never going to be removed from office in either case, 1st because the senate didn't have the votes or that in this case that the Senate is on recess. She won't get a vote their either.

She has proven the impeachment process to be cheap and futile. Instead of the somber and lengthy process it USED TO BE. Until she got hold of it.

Pelosi is purely a political animal out to punish those who disagree with her or the doctrine she is pushing this week.

So, we don't need to call you anything. You did that all by yourself.

Last edited by CalHunter; 01-16-2021 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Rule # 1
Old 01-16-2021, 02:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

We just use those terms because since the early seventies, society has moved away from the outdated phycological references of moron, imbecile, and idiot.
https://wisdombiscuits.com/whats-the...e-and-a-moron/

C. Davis

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.