Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
‘REEDUCATION CAMPS’ for children of Trump supporters in latest Project Veritas sting >

‘REEDUCATION CAMPS’ for children of Trump supporters in latest Project Veritas sting

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

‘REEDUCATION CAMPS’ for children of Trump supporters in latest Project Veritas sting

Old 01-13-2021, 12:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default ‘REEDUCATION CAMPS’ for children of Trump supporters in latest Project Veritas sting

https://www.arabnews24.ca/en/Cabada_news/115812.html

ArabNews24.ca PBS lawyer fired after championing ‘REEDUCATION CAMPS’ for children of Trump supporters in latest Project Veritas sting

We'll put them into re-education camps,” he continued, suggesting this was necessary because “kids who are growing up knowing nothing but Trump” would take after their Trump-supporting parents and presumably become pint-sized bigots

Beller also sounded genuinely delighted when discussing a surge of Covid-19 cases in middle America and venting his spleen on "stupid" Americans living outside cities like Washington DC. "What's great is that Covid is spiking in all the red states right now," he said, explaining that "either those people won't come out to vote for Trump…or a lot of them are sick and dying."
Also on rt.com Liberal journalists accused of ‘blatant racism’ after discussing how to ‘DEPROGRAM’ Trump’s ‘mostly white’ supportersWhile Beller echoed most of his establishment media compatriots in describing Trump as "close to Hitler," his views on certain competitors were less than charitable. "CNN doesn't have real news anymore," he complained, observing "It's just talking heads talking about Trump all day long." Fox News was even less tolerable, though - the PBS exec said it "makes [him] want to throw up after five minutes."
Old 01-13-2021, 05:58 AM
Boone & Crockett

Why do they need re-education camps for children? Schools, from School Boards to School Administrators to School Teachers have been infested with nothing but leftist ideologues. Public schools ARE re-education camps.
Old 01-13-2021, 06:53 AM
Fork Horn

No I don't agree with him, and he quickly lost his job over his stupid comments

They're nice! They have Sesame Street characters in the classrooms and they watch PBS all day." The children's program has been repeatedly skewered by conservative pundits for 'indoctrinating' the younger generation, most recently with a half-hour "anti-racist" special called "The Power of We."

Oh the horror! Explain to me how teaching children to be anti-racist is a bad thing.
Old 01-13-2021, 07:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

Me personaly? I think antiracism/good Teaching bs like rasisns a one way street/one sided thing, only ok for some is not good imo- wrong What the show is like thats mentioned i dont know - id have to watch it & see....

That the crazy guy in the story wishs/ is glad to see Americans die- comes to my notice- over politices....tho

Old 01-13-2021, 07:12 AM
Typical Buck

LOL my kids are grown and wasn’t raised in Trump ways LOL they was raised how my country folks raised me , to work for what you want, nothing is free , stand up for what you believe in , never be bullied , are just a few things they was taught ,
Old 01-13-2021, 01:33 PM
Fork Horn

Do these people even listen to themselves speak? Their thoughts are so un-American, I have to wonder where these people grew up and who influenced them. It was not in the America I grew up in and it was not the great leaders that I was influenced by. This person sounds more like a Chinese or Russian communist rather than an American.
Old 01-15-2021, 02:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by ipscshooter View Post
Why do they need re-education camps for children? Schools, from School Boards to School Administrators to School Teachers have been infested with nothing but leftist ideologues. Public schools ARE re-education camps.
Yep i agree( some places worse then others)- i had said about the same just previously to this post on FM,s post on deprograming

Old 01-15-2021, 02:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

Quote - " They're nice! They have Sesame Street characters in the classrooms and they watch PBS all day." The children's program has been repeatedly skewered by conservative pundits for 'indoctrinating' the younger generation, most recently with a half-hour "anti-racist" special called "The Power of We."

Is the example below - What bert& ernie etc & the crazy man( and plenty of other like him) in the story are trying to sell as antiracist? IF so- its crap.

But i will myself repeat again- teaching that racism is a one sided thing only or ok for some to do is- Wrong.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...and-privilege/

But this is why i question everything/and take nothing at face value without question( a crap sandwich wraped in pretty paper& with sugar on top is still just a crap sandwich)
Old 01-15-2021, 08:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

"But this is why i question everything/and take nothing at face value without question( a crap sandwich wraped in pretty paper& with sugar on top is still just a crap sandwich)" " Dont eat crap sandwishs- dont be fooled by the wrapings"

Think i might give that as a b day gift/advice/burned onto a piece of wood?)( fromcheap g pa lol)- for my 2 kids to, 14 grandkids, soon to be 5 great grandkids( saw a few today( beena long time)- most are elsewhere tho- been a long time)-( 4 of my sons i havent even met yet)

Im gona take a vacaion tho-(its been good to see yall here-(except the leftists( plz feel free to take that personal))- i wish ya ALL well tho *& stay safe(ALL) yall <--- unlike the crazy man in the story above - I dont wish death from virus or anything else on any Americans
Take care out there