Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Joe Biden: Distributing Coronavirus Aid to Minority-Owned Small Businesses Is 前ur Pr >

Joe Biden: Distributing Coronavirus Aid to Minority-Owned Small Businesses Is 前ur Pr

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Joe Biden: Distributing Coronavirus Aid to Minority-Owned Small Businesses Is 前ur Pr

Old 01-12-2021, 01:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Joe Biden: Distributing Coronavirus Aid to Minority-Owned Small Businesses Is 前ur Pr

Boot licker 1/2 a pea brain joe- Did ya forget the 63(?) other( and a few others?) genders ya crazy leftists came up with?

Its simple if your going to help ppl who need help- You help ALL of (them) who need it -And not base it & select them on gender/ race etc ( but yer the guy who thought his kids would get tainted- in the racial jungle- if they had to go to school with kids with a different shade of skin right?) sameojoe( keep sticking them in there lil boxes)

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/11/joe-biden-distributing-coronavirus-aid-minority-owned-small-businesses-is-our-priority/The Biden administration will prioritize distributing coronavirus aid to small businesses owned by those in specific minority groups, according to a clip President-elect Joe Biden痴 transition team shared Sunday.

The clip, taken from a press briefing Biden
last week, features the president-elect saying his 菟riority for distributing coronavirus economic relief available through the recently passed $900 billion stimulus bill will be small businesses with black, Latino, Asian, Native American, and women owners.

徹ur focus will be on small businesses on Main Street that aren稚 wealthy and well-connected that are facing real economic hardships through no fault of their own, Biden says. 徹ur priority will be black, Latino, Asian, and Native American-owned small businesses, women-owned businesses:
Old 01-12-2021, 05:12 PM
Spike

The Biden administration is simply taking care of its key voters. Why waste money helping people who probably didn't vote for you?
Old 01-12-2021, 08:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

Sure i can buy into the idea that these dems think they can use fed funds( payed by all races& genders) as bribes & political payoffs for votes( i kinda doubt thats legal either tho)

24 CFR ァ 6.4 - Discrimination prohibited.

ァ 6.4 Discrimination prohibited.(a) Section 109 requires that no person in the United States shall be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity funded in whole or in part with Federal financial assistance, on the grounds of race, color, national origin, religion, or sex.

(1) A Recipient under any program or activity to which this part applies may not, directly or through contractual, licensing, or other arrangements, take any of the following actions on the grounds of race, color, national origin, religion, or sex:

(i) Deny any individual any facilities, services, financial aid, or other benefits provided under the program or activity;

(ii) Provide any facilities, services, financial aid, or other benefits that are different, or are provided in a different form, from that provided to others under the program or activity;

(iii) Subject an individual to segregated or separate treatment in any facility, or in any matter of process related to the receipt of any service or benefit under the program or activity;

(iv) Restrict an individual's access to, or enjoyment of, any advantage or privilege enjoyed by others in connection with facilities, services, financial aid or other benefits under the program or activity;

(v) Treat an individual differently from others in determining whether the individual satisfies any admission, enrollment, eligibility, membership, or other requirements or conditions that the individual must meet in order to be provided any facilities, services, or other benefit provided under the program or activity;

(vi) Deny an individual an opportunity to participate in a program or activity as an employee;

(vii) Aid or otherwise perpetuate discrimination against an individual by providing Federal financial assistance to an agency, organization, or person that discriminates in providing any housing, aid, benefit, or service;

(viii) Otherwise limit an individual in the enjoyment of any right, privilege, advantage, or opportunity enjoyed by other individuals receiving the housing, aid, benefit, or service;

(ix) Use criteria or methods of administration that have the effect of subjecting persons to discrimination or have the effect of defeating or substantially impairing accomplishment of the objectives of the program or activity with respect to persons of a particular race, color, national origin, religion, or sex;
Old 01-13-2021, 05:30 AM
Spike

As a small business owner about the apply for a PPP loan it makes me a little anxious to hear him say that. I guess white business owners are expected to survive on their own.
Old 01-13-2021, 06:10 AM
Fork Horn

who do you think is paying the bill to provide help to minorities mentioned ? Yea you white business owner , Bet you voted for Biden didn,t you ! Now youre getting it shoved where the sun don,t shine
Old 01-13-2021, 01:36 PM
Fork Horn

Sounds like a racist policy to me.
Old 01-13-2021, 04:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by dhasemann View Post
Sounds like a racist policy to me.
It is, that's why its NOT racist.

He took it from Cuomo's book on missteps and fumbles on courage and leadership.

Specifically, how to **** up and keep your job.
While wasting TENS OF THOUSANDS of doses of a vaccine by making it nearly impossible to distribute without vaccinating the wrong person at the wrong time based on their skin color, age, religious affiliation, or chosen gender that day,.
Old 01-13-2021, 08:06 PM
Typical Buck

Racist is right , but that痴 what most of em are we say it it falls on deaf ears LOL. But I don稚 listen when they say it either so I guess it痴 fair
Old 01-13-2021, 10:25 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by ammodotcom View Post
The Biden administration is simply taking care of its key voters. Why waste money helping people who probably didn't vote for you?

To make an impression of a person who cares
Old 01-14-2021, 03:27 PM
Super Moderator

Or out of a basic sense of fairness and decency. People who seek to divide others into groups of haves and have-nots never come across as having a good set of morals.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright ゥ 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.