Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
A Disgusting Spectacle >

A Disgusting Spectacle

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

A Disgusting Spectacle

Old 01-07-2021, 11:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

what happened in DC yesterday was what I've seen in Portland, Seattle, DC, NYC, Minneapolis, Atlanta, Houston, Dallas ...... I don't remember Democrats being too mad about all those riots/looting

Old 01-07-2021, 12:49 PM
Fork Horn

Democrats have no one to blame but themselves. See Seattle, Portland, Kenosha, etc. etc, All riots and all supported by the democrats that lead those cities. And when its the other side they all of a sudden are terrorists. Sorry that doesn't fly for people living in the real world and not the msm propaganda world.
Old 01-07-2021, 03:14 PM
Spike

can someone tell me what is so great about this trump guy? seems like an unstable ******* to me. How many of the mob would of been killed it BLM stormed the capitol? "law enforcement" would of run out of bullets. yeah that's right I put law enforcement in quotes.
Old 01-07-2021, 03:42 PM
Boone & Crockett

I don't know what you are smoking but it has to ne illegal because it appears to destroy the brain!!!
Old 01-07-2021, 04:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 01-07-2021, 05:49 PM
Typical Buck

Iím so tired of hearing about whites have more rights , BLM would of been shot in DC etc itís all BS , they burned and looted , dragged preachers out and beat em up folks got killed and badly hurt at almost all of their protest so itís time to stop using the race card talks sorry arse Communism Loving Biden won so enjoy Helping ruin the greatest country of all Iím sure your great grandfathers would be so proud
Old 01-08-2021, 06:08 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by demo_matt View Post
can someone tell me what is so great about this trump guy? seems like an unstable ******* to me. How many of the mob would of been killed it BLM stormed the capitol? "law enforcement" would of run out of bullets. yeah that's right I put law enforcement in quotes.
You're one of those guys who gets all of your information from HuffPo, right?

How many BLM would have been killed? LOL... How many have been shot during all of the "peaceful protests" that have occurred over the last couple of years? You've obviously been duped and brainwashed by the libtard media.

Sorry, but I write off every person who uses "would of" as an illiterate moron.
Old 01-08-2021, 06:20 AM
Fork Horn

All the deflection in the world by Trumper's will not convince any thinking person that the Washington Coup attempt was anything other than a mob criminally entering the Capitol who were led by a psychopathic, narcissist President preaching lies.

David Brooks: Senator Sherrod Brown of Ohio once took me on the Senate floor and showed me how generations of senators had carved their names in the drawers of the desks — ancient hands with their penknives scratching away in the wood, a centuries-long parade of lives dedicated in their imperfect ways to our country.

That is why the Capitol, not the White House, is the altar of our democracy, the sacred gathering spot of those who served, strove and died building this nation."

Old 01-08-2021, 06:24 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Coastal Mountaineer View Post
All the deflection in the world by Trumper's will not convince any thinking person that the Washington Coup attempt was anything other than a mob criminally entering the Capitol who were led by a psychopathic, narcissist President preaching lies.

David Brooks: Senator Sherrod Brown of Ohio once took me on the Senate floor and showed me how generations of senators had carved their names in the drawers of the desks ó ancient hands with their penknives scratching away in the wood, a centuries-long parade of lives dedicated in their imperfect ways to our country.

That is why the Capitol, not the White House, is the altar of our democracy, the sacred gathering spot of those who served, strove and died building this nation."
Were you this upset when the democrat mob took over one of the Senate buildings? I don't recall you being upset. Please find your link when you posted your outrage when that happened. Your double standard is shining bright.

Last edited by Fieldmouse; 01-08-2021 at 06:27 AM.
Old 01-08-2021, 06:34 AM
Fork Horn

"Were you this upset when the democrat mob took over one of the Senate buildings?"

I don't remember this? Help me out please.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.