HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Politics (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/politics-16/)
-   -   The Harlot Picked Up Playgerism Trick Quick From Joe (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/politics/424764-harlot-picked-up-playgerism-trick-quick-joe.html)

Fieldmouse 01-04-2021 04:55 PM

The Harlot Picked Up Playgerism Trick Quick From Joe

That happened real quick. Kamala while not sleeping with politicians for advancement, has picked up Playgerism from Joe quickly.

https://thepostmillennial.com/kamala...iew-in-playboy

hubby11 01-04-2021 05:43 PM

The title of this thread. Classless.

Fieldmouse 01-04-2021 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by hubby11 (Post 4385986)

So is the office holder of the VP of the Office of President Elect. It's well known she slept her way into power.

Ridge Runner 01-05-2021 01:22 AM

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse (Post 4385989)
So is the office holder of the VP of the Office of President Elect. It's well known she slept her way into power.

^ FACT! Ask Willie Brown

ipscshooter 01-05-2021 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by hubby11 (Post 4385986)

Aaaaaw..... Truth hurts?

Beau Ouiville 01-05-2021 07:10 AM

The Vice president-elect did not sleep her way to power. Willie Brown was not the mayor when they dated and was separated from his wife.

This thread retreads old rumors and is wrong for many reasons. You are wrong to use that sort of terminology for a high government official. That's just wrong. If Palin were called that half the posters here would be up in arms. Wrong is wrong.

Fieldmouse 01-05-2021 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by Beau Ouiville (Post 4386005)
The Vice president-elect did not sleep her way to power. Willie Brown was not the mayor when they dated and was separated from his wife.

This thread retreads old rumors and is wrong for many reasons. You are wrong to use that sort of terminology for a high government official. That's just wrong. If Palin were called that half the posters here would be up in arms. Wrong is wrong.

Wrong is spreading your legs for a job. That is unless you're a democrat. Then that's ok. It is also ok if you're a powerful democrat to rape women who refuse like Bill Clinton did many times. It's all good.

“Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago,” Brown wrote in the San Francisco Chronicle.

“Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was [California] Assembly speaker. And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco.”
Was Willie married at the time? I seem to remember he was. If so, then she would be a homewrecker.

Oldtimr 01-05-2021 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by Beau Ouiville (Post 4386005)

A hog is a hog when it is born, it doesn't learn to be a hog. Same goes for low life women!!!

Beau Ouiville 01-05-2021 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse (Post 4386010)
Was Willie married at the time? I seem to remember he was. If so, then she would be a homewrecker.

He had been separated for five years. Disbelieve internet rumors.

What do Pat Robertson, Jesse Jackson, Ronald Reagan and Todd Palin all have in common? They all had their first child less than 8 months into their marriages. Can we deal with the issues?

Palin forced an apology out of folks who misnamed her. People here should deal with politics and not racially-tinged insults.

Oldtimr 01-05-2021 12:01 PM

Ah yes, there you go again with the racism crap. The woman would be trash if she was white, yellow, black or sky blue pink. Get over your racist excuses for people being slugs, you impress no one and it exposes the real you. Still playing the same stupid games, go away again and stay there.