Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
The Harlot Picked Up Playgerism Trick Quick From Joe >

The Harlot Picked Up Playgerism Trick Quick From Joe

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

The Harlot Picked Up Playgerism Trick Quick From Joe

Old 01-05-2021, 12:17 PM
  #11  
Nontypical Buck
 
Beau Ouiville's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: South Side
Posts: 2,052
Default

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
Get over your racist excuses for people being slugs, you impress no one and it exposes the real you. Still playing the same stupid games, go away again and stay there.
Yes, there exists no racial invective and the EEOC has gone out of business due to lack of volume. Deal with reality.
Beau Ouiville is offline  
Old 01-05-2021, 12:50 PM
  #12  
Dominant Buck
Thread Starter
 
Fieldmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 37,301
Default

Originally Posted by Beau Ouiville View Post
He had been separated for five years. Disbelieve internet rumors.

What do Pat Robertson, Jesse Jackson, Ronald Reagan and Todd Palin all have in common? They all had their first child less than 8 months into their marriages. Can we deal with the issues?

Palin forced an apology out of folks who misnamed her. People here should deal with politics and not racially-tinged insults.
Palin has morals, if she didn't, you would see a D after her name and you all would love her. Trixie, sought power. To get that power, Trixie slept with a the powerful Willie Brown who admits he appointed her to good government positions. You really think it was sex from a man in his sixties that kept her coming back for more?

You should relax, prostitution is the world's oldest profession. As long as there are horny men in powerful positions, there will be more Trixie's. However, to say this is racially-tinged remarks means you don't know your ethnic background of Trixie.

Trixie is Indian and Jamaican. She happens to be a couple generations removed from a big plantation owner in Jamaica that had hundreds of slaves. So I don't think she is "down with your struggle". I just wonder how much of her wealth should we demand government take to go towards the reparations she claims to be all for. Both her and Obama need to loose their wealth since they clearly were benefactors of slavery.
Fieldmouse is offline  
Old 01-05-2021, 01:50 PM
  #13  
Nontypical Buck
 
Beau Ouiville's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: South Side
Posts: 2,052
Default

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Palin has morals, if she didn't, you would see a D after her name ...
Never mind.
Beau Ouiville is offline  
Old 01-05-2021, 03:06 PM
  #14  
Boone & Crockett
 
Oldtimr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: south eastern PA
Posts: 13,942
Default

Actually, most of us if not all never mind what you say! We have no time for nonsense.
Oldtimr is offline  
Old 01-05-2021, 04:23 PM
  #15  
Typical Buck
 
hubby11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Clifton, VA
Posts: 938
Default

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Wrong is spreading your legs for a job. That is unless you're a democrat. Then that's ok. It is also ok if you're a powerful democrat to rape women who refuse like Bill Clinton did many times. It's all good.


Was Willie married at the time? I seem to remember he was. If so, then she would be a homewrecker.
I really don't care if your goofball accusations were true. Soon to be the second highest elected official in the land. Trump has been credibly accused of sexual assault other charges, I don't recall anyone one here calling him the rapist-in-chief or whatever. And if someone did my opinion would be the same.

No. Class.
hubby11 is offline  
Old 01-05-2021, 04:45 PM
  #16  
Dominant Buck
Thread Starter
 
Fieldmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 37,301
Default

Originally Posted by Beau Ouiville View Post
Never mind.
Yeah, nevermind is right. You hate Sara because she didn't murder her baby in the womb like Fredo's brother and the Democrat party does to 40% of the black population in NYC. She chose life instead of the democrat choice of death. That's what you really can't stand when it comes down to it.
Fieldmouse is offline  
Old 01-05-2021, 04:57 PM
  #17  
Dominant Buck
Thread Starter
 
Fieldmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 37,301
Default

Originally Posted by Beau Ouiville View Post
Yes, there exists no racial invective and the EEOC has gone out of business due to lack of volume. Deal with reality.
Another government agency for you to hide behind and claim "I'm a victim". It's a useless agency just so you can reach your hand in someone else's wallet because you're a victim. This in the day and age when you can get someone fired for using the word niggarly. In the age where a CEO who personally helped out minorities get their first job, position of authority to owning their own franchise can get ousted from the company he founded and still was the majority stake owner because he said the dreaded N word that rappers use all the time during an anti-racism exercise. Or in the day and age where a young girl can be stalked for years just so some sick b(with a lot of letters) person can release a video from when she was a high school freshman celebrating getting her driver's license just to get her kicked out of her cheerleading scholarship and out of her dream school.

Useless government organization that should be cut ASAP.

I have a warning for you. Your cancel culture is running out of victims looking for that next trick to get a bus. They will come and cancel you because you don't have the power that Biden who calls black kids roaches has to give him a pass. They will come for you one day.
Fieldmouse is offline  
Old 01-05-2021, 09:38 PM
  #18  
Spike
 
ammodotcom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: Harvey, Louisiana
Posts: 67
Default

In all fairness, I doubt either she or Joe has said something that hadn't been written for them ahead of time. Joe's retinas probably only pick up light if it emits out of a teleprompter by this point. If anything this just means Kamala's handlers are plagiarizing nudie mags, which is perfectly acceptable in American politics.
ammodotcom is offline  
Old 01-06-2021, 01:27 AM
  #19  
Nontypical Buck
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Eastern wv
Posts: 3,016
Default

yeah willie was married
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN26Y2RQ
yeah she's a ho!
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...o_the_top.html
Ridge Runner is offline  
Old 01-06-2021, 01:56 AM
  #20  
Dominant Buck
Thread Starter
 
Fieldmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 37,301
Default

Originally Posted by hubby11 View Post
I really don't care if your goofball accusations were true. Soon to be the second highest elected official in the land. Trump has been credibly accused of sexual assault other charges, I don't recall anyone one here calling him the rapist-in-chief or whatever. And if someone did my opinion would be the same.

No. Class.
Really? Credible charges? When and by whom? There isn't a single one out there unlike creepy Joe who we the taxpayers had to payoff the girl he raped. Meanwhile creepy Joe was able to keep all the info sealed despite claims his public records we going to the University of Delaware for transparency.
Trixie is the classless girl of the night which Willie Brown himself admits to it. While she was turning a trick, he was getting her appointment's to good high paying government jobs.

I do find it funny how because she could turn tricks well, she lands the "second highest paying job. What were her qualifications exactly? Oh, that's right, she is assumed to be black. That's it. She didn't get a single vote in the primary from anyone in America and is now possibly in line for this job because of skin color and fraud.

What a tale of who you hold in high regards. A rapist and a hooker. Well let's not forget that Joe is directly on the Chinese payroll. So is he a hooker or just a sell out of America?


Last edited by Fieldmouse; 01-06-2021 at 03:13 AM.
Fieldmouse is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.