Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Trump Hassles GA Sec'y of State to Throw Election >

Trump Hassles GA Sec'y of State to Throw Election

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Trump Hassles GA Sec'y of State to Throw Election

Old 01-03-2021, 02:03 PM
  #1  
Boone & Crockett
Thread Starter
 
falcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Comance county, OK
Posts: 11,369
Default Trump Hassles GA Sec'y of State to Throw Election

Yep, the > one hour conversation was caught on tape and forwarded to the newsies. This is about the scummiest thing a sitting president has been caught doing since Watergate:


Trump pressures Georgia's Raffensperger to overturn his defeat in extraordinary call - The Washington Post



falcon is offline  
Old 01-03-2021, 02:58 PM
  #2  
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: fla
Posts: 997
Default

wanting to rectify a fraud riddled election and remove hundreds of thousands of fraudulent & obviously illegal votes is hardly something to criticize
hardcastonly is offline  
Old 01-03-2021, 04:02 PM
  #3  
Boone & Crockett
Thread Starter
 
falcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Comance county, OK
Posts: 11,369
Default

"wanting to rectify a fraud riddled election and remove hundreds of thousands of fraudulent & obviously illegal votes is hardly something to criticize"

Show me the hundreds of thousands of fraudulent and illegal votes.

Trump and his allies have lost over 50 lawsuits. They urinate, whine and caterwaul about fraud, When Trumps lawyers address the courts they never talk about fraud. Why is that? It's because a judge can find a lawyer in contempt for lying in court. The lying lawyer can be disbarred.
falcon is offline  
Old 01-03-2021, 05:00 PM
  #4  
Typical Buck
 
WV 67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: West by god Virginia
Posts: 528
Default

Funny how they got the phone conversation , but canít see the fraud or all the illegal garbage Biden and his son and others have done LOL Clintonís emails , etc etc ... Never seems to amaze me
WV 67 is offline  
Old 01-04-2021, 01:11 AM
  #5  
Nontypical Buck
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Eastern wv
Posts: 2,824
Default

Falcon, when they shut down the vote counting at 10:30 because of a busted pipe that never happened, sent poll watchers home and counted votes with no-one present, those votes were illegal, every one of them, they were in suitcases hidden under draped tables, if it was on the up and up, why did Ruby and her daughter lawyer up and disappear. My god man do ever look into anything to satisfy your own curiosity? Everyone knows what happened, they are just stalling till 1/20, but heads will roll on this.
Ridge Runner is offline  
Old 01-04-2021, 04:06 AM
  #6  
Boone & Crockett
 
Oldtimr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: south eastern PA
Posts: 13,553
Default

Originally Posted by falcon View Post
Yep, the > one hour conversation was caught on tape and forwarded to the newsies. This is about the scummiest thing a sitting president has been caught doing since Watergate:


Trump pressures Georgia's Raffensperger to overturn his defeat in extraordinary call - The Washington Post

The title above is a typical distortion of a happening by a lefty, same thing the media in the pockets of the lefties use to cover the and distort the truth. The leftist strategy is to lie and continue to lie until the masses believe the lie and the bigger the lie the better. They have no morals, shame or sense of common decency!!
Oldtimr is offline  
Old 01-04-2021, 05:29 AM
  #7  
Typical Buck
 
hubby11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Clifton, VA
Posts: 846
Default

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
The title above is a typical distortion of a happening by a lefty, same thing the media in the pockets of the lefties use to cover the and distort the truth. The leftist strategy is to lie and continue to lie until the masses believe the lie and the bigger the lie the better. They have no morals, shame or sense of common decency!!
Nonsense. Here is the a ten page transcript of the phone call, it is at the bottom of the article. Read it. Really, read it all. I've no doubt that some will conclude the President is simply trying to right a wrong. But despite the fact that people can listen to or read a conversation and come out with conclusions that are 180 degrees apart, it is hard for me to read this an conclude it's anything other than an attempted shakedown. No, the President won't we accused of breaking the law (at least not in court), he will just claim he wanted them to fix the fraud. But I just don't understand the thought process of anyone who honestly listens/reads this and concludes there is nothing wrong with what he did.
hubby11 is offline  
Old 01-04-2021, 06:21 AM
  #8  
Fork Horn
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 157
Default

Originally Posted by hubby11 View Post
Nonsense. Here is the a ten page transcript of the phone call, it is at the bottom of the article. Read it. Really, read it all. I've no doubt that some will conclude the President is simply trying to right a wrong. But despite the fact that people can listen to or read a conversation and come out with conclusions that are 180 degrees apart, it is hard for me to read this an conclude it's anything other than an attempted shakedown. No, the President won't we accused of breaking the law (at least not in court), he will just claim he wanted them to fix the fraud. But I just don't understand the thought process of anyone who honestly listens/reads this and concludes there is nothing wrong with what he did.
And even if he did convince Georgia to find to votes to flip the results guess what? He still loses. I wouldn't be shocked to find out he made similar calls to other states he lost. Probably wanted to set a precedent to try to flip other states
lonestar50 is offline  
Old 01-04-2021, 07:55 AM
  #9  
Boone & Crockett
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location:
Posts: 11,464
Default

Falcon, please show me the documentation of the 50 court cases he lost. You need to be able to present your evidence in a court and it be decided on to lose a case correct? Don't confuse your brain with the fact that the judicial system is corrupt and would rather put their hands over their ears than grow a set of balls and hear a case. Or might you be talking about the lack of evidence in Georgia caught on camera? You know.... the urinal where the water was running on the 3rd story on the other end of the arena? Kick everyone out so we can pull the special suitcases out? Nothing to see there right? 45k people voted twice in NV. I could go on with voter fraud that would take up the bandwith on this site. It won't matter. You'll see what you want. Bye the way...... you should be pissed off too. This isn't about what side of the aisle you are on. This about our Country and our rights. Wake up dude!! And finally, if there was nothing funny that happened, why not hear it in court? Why not have it investigated? There is nothing to hide, why the resistance? Doesn't make a lot of sense. If I was that confident with my results I would be imploring an investigation. Bring it on would be my attitude. Kind of peculiar why nobody on the left is pushing for such a thing.
NY Bowhunter is offline  
Old 01-04-2021, 08:11 AM
  #10  
Dominant Buck
 
Fieldmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 36,865
Default

Originally Posted by falcon View Post
Yep, the > one hour conversation was caught on tape and forwarded to the newsies. This is about the scummiest thing a sitting president has been caught doing since Watergate:


Trump pressures Georgia's Raffensperger to overturn his defeat in extraordinary call - The Washington Post
lol, you sound like a great parrot for the left. It's time we revive Nixon since everything is worse than Watergate. I guess Watergate really wasn't that bad.
Fieldmouse is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.