Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Trump Hassles GA Sec'y of State to Throw Election >

Trump Hassles GA Sec'y of State to Throw Election

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Trump Hassles GA Sec'y of State to Throw Election

Old 01-04-2021, 08:48 AM
Fork Horn

Forbes Magazine, the bastion of rich Republicans business people, reported on the 50 cases lost by Trump and his team:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisond...h=213dd7222960

I know, it's all crap. Nothing will ever shake the beliefs of Trump Republicans.
Old 01-04-2021, 09:53 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Coastal Mountaineer View Post
Forbes Magazine, the bastion of rich Republicans business people, reported on the 50 cases lost by Trump and his team:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisond...h=213dd7222960

I know, it's all crap. Nothing will ever shake the beliefs of Trump Republicans.
You would think since all this voter fraud is just Mae up the media would be eagar to prove that fact instead of writing false narratives that somehow there is no evidence of voter fraud m. The media has gone from there is no evidence of voter fraud to there wasn't enough to change the outcome. Why did they cheat I the first place? Just to come close?
This was a massive very fraud election. What Republicans need to walk away with is the fact election can't be changed due to voter fraud. So go out there and commit all the fraud they want next time since it can't ever be challenged.
Old 01-04-2021, 09:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hate Trump the person all you want, but you people spewing negative Trump propaganda cannot call yourselves sportsmen if you prefer to have Joe Biden and the Democrats in control. I am shocked at the sheer number of people seemingly in favor of Biden (read his puppet masters) controlling our country.
Old 01-04-2021, 10:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
... What Republicans need to walk away with is the fact election can't be changed due to voter fraud. So go out there and commit all the fraud they want next time since it can't ever be challenged...
The Supreme Court has in essence given full liberty for states to do just that.
My suggestion for Red states is to send multiple ballots to voters in rural counties, and only send one ballot to voters in metro areas. The Governors and state Attorneys General can override the state legislatures and make up the rules as they go along.
Rules override laws don't you know.
The rural counties will of course need to hold on to the tabulations until they see how many votes are needed to win.

C. Davis

Old 01-04-2021, 11:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Trump as doing what the Democrats did - manufacture votes

Old 01-04-2021, 01:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

well here is pa! same happened in ga!
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-pennsylvania/
Old 01-04-2021, 03:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by falcon View Post
Trump and his allies have lost over 50 lawsuits. They urinate, whine and caterwaul about fraud, When Trumps lawyers address the courts they never talk about fraud. Why is that? It's because a judge can find a lawyer in contempt for lying in court. The lying lawyer can be disbarred.
Lawyer discipline may happen: "A federal judge rejected yet another attempt by allies of President Trump to overturn the November election results on Monday, saying the lawsuit “would be risible were its target not so grave” and suggesting he will consider asking for disciplinary action for the lawyers involved.

More than 90 judges have rejected efforts by Trump or his allies to overturn the November vote. In Michigan, the city of Detroit has asked another judge to consider disciplinary action against Sidney Powell, a lawyer who has represented plaintiffs in a number of suits."

Did vote fraud occur? Well... "Gabriel Sterling, Georgia’s voting systems manager, pulled no punches during a Monday news conference as he point by point dismissed numerous unsubstantiated claims of election fraud, some of which Trump repeated during an hour-long phone call with Georgia’s secretary of state Saturday.

Sterling called it “anti-disinformation Monday” and said he wanted to set the record straight, especially ahead of a pair of Senate runoff elections, because “we want to make sure people understand their votes count.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...-live-updates/

This is what folks said, so supposed leftist influence in the media is not a factor. I've read many of the lawsuits filed and 50 have been dropped or dismissed. None alleged fraud, as Rudy admitted in the PA federal court lawsuit.

Trump lost. Time to accept that fact.

Attached Thumbnails Trump Hassles GA Sec'y of State to Throw Election-railroad.jpg  

Last edited by Beau Ouiville; 01-04-2021 at 03:25 PM.
Old 01-04-2021, 04:15 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Beau Ouiville View Post
Lawyer discipline may happen: "A federal judge rejected yet another attempt by allies of President Trump to overturn the November election results on Monday, saying the lawsuit “would be risible were its target not so grave” and suggesting he will consider asking for disciplinary action for the lawyers involved.

More than 90 judges have rejected efforts by Trump or his allies to overturn the November vote. In Michigan, the city of Detroit has asked another judge to consider disciplinary action against Sidney Powell, a lawyer who has represented plaintiffs in a number of suits."

Did vote fraud occur? Well... "Gabriel Sterling, Georgia’s voting systems manager, pulled no punches during a Monday news conference as he point by point dismissed numerous unsubstantiated claims of election fraud, some of which Trump repeated during an hour-long phone call with Georgia’s secretary of state Saturday.

Sterling called it “anti-disinformation Monday” and said he wanted to set the record straight, especially ahead of a pair of Senate runoff elections, because “we want to make sure people understand their votes count.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...-live-updates/

This is what folks said, so supposed leftist influence in the media is not a factor. I've read many of the lawsuits filed and 50 have been dropped or dismissed. None alleged fraud, as Rudy admitted in the PA federal court lawsuit.

Trump lost. Time to accept that fact.
Why were the logs destroyed to the adjudication records? Why were the majority of ballots (over 90%)'sent to the adjudication file? Why did election officials lie about a pipe burst, tell everyone to go home because counting was over for the night only to continue to count once everyone not apart of their tight team were gone? Why did counting stop in all these swing States? Why was there a coordinated efforts to kick out Republican poll watchers? Why hasn't GA officials (PA officials as well) refuse to turn over the chain of custody receipts for the absentee ballots? Why are GA election officials blocking access to the Fulton county absentee ballots for forensic audit?

WHY WERE VOTING MACHINES CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET?????

This was a fraudulent election. Courts have no say in this in the end. It's up to Congress and the state legislators to correct this wrong. However, as I pointed out. Since election fraud on this massive scale isn't reviewable, I sure hope the GOP remember this come 2022 and 2024. Open the floodgates for as far as I'm concerned. Vote multiple times. Have your secretary of state implement voter ID the morning of the election. Implement the strictest signature verification possible on every absentee ballot. Go full bore on all this crap. It's not reviewable as we have found out.

Last edited by Fieldmouse; 01-04-2021 at 04:24 PM.
Old 01-05-2021, 07:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by rogerstv View Post
Hate Trump the person all you want, but you people spewing negative Trump propaganda cannot call yourselves sportsmen if you prefer to have Joe Biden and the Democrats in control. I am shocked at the sheer number of people seemingly in favor of Biden (read his puppet masters) controlling our country.
You should have seen the Obama stickers on cars in the hunter parking lots in 2008! You should consider that there are a gang of hunters who are Democrats and who favor Biden. If this fact and their stance is against political correctness, so be it.
Old 01-05-2021, 07:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Why were the logs destroyed to the adjudication records? Why were the majority of ballots (over 90%)'sent to the adjudication file? Why did election officials lie about a pipe burst, tell everyone to go home because counting was over for the night only to continue to count once everyone not apart of their tight team were gone? Why did counting stop in all these swing States? Why was there a coordinated efforts to kick out Republican poll watchers? Why hasn't GA officials (PA officials as well) refuse to turn over the chain of custody receipts for the absentee ballots? Why are GA election officials blocking access to the Fulton county absentee ballots for forensic audit?

WHY WERE VOTING MACHINES CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET?????

This was a fraudulent election. Courts have no say in this in the end. It's up to Congress and the state legislators to correct this wrong. However, as I pointed out. Since election fraud on this massive scale isn't reviewable, I sure hope the GOP remember this come 2022 and 2024. Open the floodgates for as far as I'm concerned. Vote multiple times. Have your secretary of state implement voter ID the morning of the election. Implement the strictest signature verification possible on every absentee ballot. Go full bore on all this crap. It's not reviewable as we have found out.
You retread rumors of fraud which have been refuted. This is America -- the person with less votes loses.

Trump lost. Deal with it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.