Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Ga Senate hearing: FRONT LINE Dominion machine being used for Runoffs LIVE HACKED >

Ga Senate hearing: FRONT LINE Dominion machine being used for Runoffs LIVE HACKED

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Ga Senate hearing: FRONT LINE Dominion machine being used for Runoffs LIVE HACKED

Old 12-30-2020, 06:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Ga Senate hearing: FRONT LINE Dominion machine being used for Runoffs LIVE HACKED

https://clubzero2020.blogspot.com/20...-election.html

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2020

BREAKING NEWS: DOMINION ELECTION MACHINES LIVE HACKED DURING THE SENATE HEARINGS

"Natural News) Despite all the fake news lies that claimed Dominion voting machines could not be hacked and could not be used to alter the outcome of the election, analyst Jovan Pulitzer has just unleashed a bombshell announcement during a live Georgia senate hearing.

White hat hackers were able to remotely gain full control over the Dominion voting machines, enabling them to remotely alter election results.

Both Dominion and the fake news media have insisted this is impossible. They are lying.

The game is over. The fraud is now exposed. The election was a fraud, and the upcoming Georgia runoff election is uncertifiable.

This will give members of Congress the power to vote for the Trump slate of electors on January 6th, and it will grant Trump the full justification he needs to invoke his 2018 executive order on foreign interference in US elections.

Watch the short video below. Hereís the relevant transcript:

Jovan Pulitzer, regarding Fulton County

At this very moment at a polling location in the county, not only do we now have access through the devices to the poll padĖthe system, but WE ARE IN.

And itís not supposed to have WiFi and thatís not supposed to be able to happen so weíve documented now itís communicating two ways in real time, meaning itís receiving data and sending data Ö should never happen, shouldnít be WiFi, weíve now documented it in real time.

Thatís going on right there where everyone is voting.

This is coming through the polling pad deviceÖ it only takes one device where you daisy chain them together and do it. The most important thing is that shouldnít be two-waying and even should even be accessible or on, and itís there.

Statistically what can be going on when you have an operation like this is as that data is being exchanged and somebody is in it, can actually siphon off that data, modify that data and feed it right back into the system, or kind of do a pump-and-dump in real time.

Not only are you in the system, but then once you get into the machine you can do stuff in real time, changing it [with] intent. Thatís what it opens up."

Video at link

Old 12-30-2020, 11:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Say ...Deleted by CalHunter...

Last edited by CalHunter; 01-01-2021 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Rules 1, 2, 3, 8, 12--1 week temp ban
Old 12-30-2020, 11:18 PM
Spike

I get a sinking feeling this won't be CNN's top story tomorrow.
Old 12-31-2020, 03:35 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog View Post
Say goodnight dick...
Just as long as you got Joe elected is all that matters. Cheating is ok in your book of morals. Pretty sad.
Old 12-31-2020, 08:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog View Post
Say ...Deleted by CalHunter...
OK Comrade...Deleted by CalHunter...

Last edited by CalHunter; 01-01-2021 at 10:56 AM.
Old 12-31-2020, 11:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ah yes. The ultimate voter suppression. Cheating to win. Always a sign of low morals and a fear of not being able to win.
Old 12-31-2020, 03:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Just as long as you got Joe elected is all that matters. Cheating is ok in your book of morals. Pretty sad.
Keep drinking the Trump Kool-Aid...

The votes in Georgia were counted three times, including once by hand... Who are you blaming for cheating in the hand count?

BTW... I voted Libertarian in 16, and 20... Couldn't bring myself to vote for Trump, Clinton, or Biden... If I were supporting cheating in 20, you got the wrong Jo...

Last edited by Lunkerdog; 12-31-2020 at 03:52 PM.
Old 12-31-2020, 03:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Valorius View Post
OK Comrade ...Deleted by CalHunter...
Been thinking the same of you since you started posting here... I've got 12 years of posting history here that proves you to be wrong in your accusation... What have got that proves me wrong?

Last edited by CalHunter; 01-01-2021 at 10:57 AM.
Old 12-31-2020, 03:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

They literally hacked a dominion machine on live TV, but Comrade Wang says we should not believe our lying eyes.

I've noticed that all you really do is post communist propaganda, Comrade ...Deleted by CalHunter....

Last edited by CalHunter; 01-01-2021 at 10:57 AM.
Old 12-31-2020, 03:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Valorius View Post
They literally hacked a dominion machine on live TV, but Comrade ...Deleted by CalHunter... says we should not believe our lying eyes.

I've noticed that all you really do is post communist propaganda, Comrade Wang.
So... Accusation without proof... It would seem that if someone is not a Trumper, You call them a communist... What foolishness...

Last edited by CalHunter; 01-01-2021 at 10:58 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.