Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Ga Senate hearing: FRONT LINE Dominion machine being used for Runoffs LIVE HACKED >

Ga Senate hearing: FRONT LINE Dominion machine being used for Runoffs LIVE HACKED

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Ga Senate hearing: FRONT LINE Dominion machine being used for Runoffs LIVE HACKED

Old 12-31-2020, 04:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog View Post
So... Accusation without proof... It would seem that if someone is not a Trumper, You call them a communist... What foolishness...
read what's coming out of AZ today, hundreds of citizens tracking down who voted, where they call home, massive fraud, its getting to the point its undeniable. 30% of the votes were fraudulent, that's not Trump saying it, its concerned citizens who think enough of the republic to check out the voter rolls........1500 registered to vote with an address that was 2 small vacant lots, 400 with an address at a local collage and none of them attend there as students, a bunch in boarded up or unlivable homes.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...on-fraudulent/
RR
Old 12-31-2020, 04:56 PM
Typical Buck

I read that Arizona flipped and Ga was close behind now if thatís true , I have no idea ,
Old 12-31-2020, 07:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner View Post
read what's coming out of AZ today, hundreds of citizens tracking down who voted, where they call home, massive fraud, its getting to the point its undeniable. 30% of the votes were fraudulent, that's not Trump saying it, its concerned citizens who think enough of the republic to check out the voter rolls........1500 registered to vote with an address that was 2 small vacant lots, 400 with an address at a local collage and none of them attend there as students, a bunch in boarded up or unlivable homes.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...on-fraudulent/
RR
Sorry RR, but considering the source, I'm not giving the report you linked much credibility... The Gateway Pundit has a history of proven false reporting...
Old 01-01-2021, 03:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog View Post
Sorry RR, but considering the source, I'm not giving the report you linked much credibility... The Gateway Pundit has a history of proven false reporting...
so says some liberal, but once again
https://thespectator.info/2020/06/16...ateway-pundit/
RR
Old 01-02-2021, 07:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Lunker, its not that the ballots were counted 3 times in GA. The question is HOW MANY OF THEM were even legal to begin with. When you recount mixed ballots, legal and illegal together, you will keep coming up with the same results. But when you deny ILLEGAL ballots in the first place, you get a certifiable result.
And since Stacy Abrams sister is a judge there, and has refused to recuse herself from political decisions that may have an effect on her sisters life. Such as cleaning voter rolls of dead and moved voters. You have better than average chances of fraud, becasue there are names on the rolls that shouldn't be there.
Old 01-02-2021, 12:26 PM
Boone & Crockett

Lunkerdog appears to be one of the enemy, trying to pretend he is not a liberal. Problem is liberalism shows through, they can't help themselves. Riddle me this, have you ever deen a conservative or an independent or Libertarian try to hide what they are? The fact that liberals try to conceal what they are speaks volumes!!!

Last edited by Oldtimr; 01-03-2021 at 03:17 AM.
Old 01-02-2021, 03:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

yep, the election was fair but they wade for miles knee deep in $hit to keep anyone from checking the voting machines, blow off video that proves voter fraud, it went their way and they don't care how it came to be!
Old 01-03-2021, 07:37 AM
Fork Horn

Why would anyone who's not a Trump lackey be crazy to even post any view that might raise the ire of the resident Trump Troopers?
Old 01-03-2021, 08:50 AM
Typical Buck

This election is t just about fraud against Trump itís fraud against America and itís people that voted for who they chose , the crime itself is against all of us ,
Old 01-03-2021, 02:03 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Coastal Mountaineer View Post
Why would anyone who's not a Trump lackey be crazy to even post any view that might raise the ire of the resident Trump Troopers?
Why would any American be OK with the corruption and unlawful activities and outright fraud this election produced?? Don't bother answering, I know anything it takes to win is alright with liberals.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.