Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
45 Incompetence Continues >

45 Incompetence Continues

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

45 Incompetence Continues

Old 12-23-2020, 04:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default 45 Incompetence Continues

Bill gets sent for a signature and the guy that can barely read decides to get involved now and stir the pot. Why is anyone surprised that he wants to spend trillions in deficit spending. Conservatives always run up the deficit.

Old 12-23-2020, 04:15 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
Bill gets sent for a signature and the guy that can barely read decides to get involved now and stir the pot. Why is anyone surprised that he wants to spend trillions in deficit spending. Conservatives always run up the deficit.
Ok Obama if you say so.
Old 12-23-2020, 06:30 AM
Fork Horn

Lets see now ! Democrat lead house spends all the Money !!!!! Check !!! NOT TRUMP !!! Deduct all the pork $ Spent on other countries In a covid relief bill for AMERICANS will more than make up for the extra $ to taxpayers to help families survive WHAT PART OF THIS DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ? can,t explain it much easier
Old 12-23-2020, 06:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by grouch55 View Post
Lets see now ! Democrat lead house spends all the Money !!!!! Check !!! NOT TRUMP !!! Deduct all the pork $ Spent on other countries In a covid relief bill for AMERICANS will more than make up for the extra $ to taxpayers to help families survive WHAT PART OF THIS DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ? can,t explain it much easier
I wish this were a ...Deleted by CalHunter... a well educated Masters Grad guy could understand. A little too choppy for me. But I think I get your point here. 45's gross dereliction of duty over the past 4 years is exemplified in his latest BS with this bill. What POTUS in history with such an important thing as this bill would have totally ignored the process. Now he just wants his name in the news again.

CAN'T wait for a real POTUS to be in charge.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________
CalHunter--These rules violations seem to be an ongoing temptation for you. I've included a link below to the forum rules so that you can review them during your month off. As a Masters grad, I figure you should have no difficulties understanding the sentences, structure and meaning of these rules.

https://www.huntingnet.com/articles/...oom-rules.html

Last edited by CalHunter; 12-23-2020 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Rules 2, 8 & 12--Banned for 30 Days.
Old 12-23-2020, 06:42 AM
Dominant Buck

I wish this were a complete sentence with structure a well educated Masters Grad guy could understand. A little too choppy for me. But I think I get your point here. 45's gross dereliction of duty over the past 4 years is exemplified in his latest BS with this bill. What POTUS in history with such an important thing as this bill would have totally ignored the process. Now he just wants his name in the news again.

Here is what Texaswill or Neverwill means by a real leader. Kick backs and payoffs Joe Biden Style.

https://justthenews.com/accountabili...r-biden-landed
Old 12-23-2020, 08:49 AM
Dominant Buck

My daddy is VP and in charge of ensuring no corruption exists in Ukraine, Romania and China. So of course this will work. We are well connected. Just don't forget the check for "The Big Guy"!

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...oreign-tycoons
Old 12-23-2020, 09:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

What's NW going to complain about when Orange Man Bad is gone. Maybe ranting about master grad etiquette on a hunting forum IDK.
Old 12-23-2020, 11:25 AM
Typical Buck

I wish this were a complete sentence with structure a well educated Masters Grad guy could understand. A little too choppy for me. But I think I get your point here. 45's gross dereliction of duty over the past 4 years is exemplified in his latest BS with this bill. What POTUS in history with such an important thing as this bill would have totally ignored the process. Now he just wants his name in the news again.

Pleas explain,

How $10 Million for Gender Programs in Pakistan Got Tied to a COVID Relief Bill.

https://fee.org/articles/how-10-million-for-gender-programs-in-pakistan-got-tied-to-a-covid-relief-bill/

How is Rejecting that Bill gross dereliction of duty?

Last edited by ckell; 12-23-2020 at 11:27 AM.
Old 12-23-2020, 11:28 AM
Typical Buck

He donít wanna sign it because 90% of it goes over seas for what ????? And why ????? And art ???? What does any of that got to do with the Covid or the American people itís supposed to help ???? Trump says give americans 2000 Each not 600 and screw the rest of it THAT right there makes sense none of the other garbage is relevant , and they just wanna spend all the other money why because most of it is gonna end up in their own pockets itís just a laundering scam nothing more
Old 12-23-2020, 12:03 PM
Boone & Crockett

Serious question: How is it possible for you to be such a freaking moron? WHY is a US Covid relief bill packed with Billions going overseas? Why is Nancy calling $600 "Significant" when, before, when complaining about Trump's tax relief putting $1500 in Americans' pockets, she called it a pittance? What is wrong with Trump wanting more relief for the American citizens who pay the taxes, rather than sending that money to Vietnam and Bangladesh and Ethiopia?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.