Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
45 Incompetence Continues >

45 Incompetence Continues

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

45 Incompetence Continues

Old 12-23-2020, 02:07 PM
Typical Buck

Trump did the right thing in sticking up for the American people , honestly I wish he would of vetoed the bill and told them to come back with nothing on it except relief for American citizens thatís what should of happened
Old 12-23-2020, 06:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
Bill gets sent for a signature and the guy that can barely read decides to get involved now and stir the pot. Why is anyone surprised that he wants to spend trillions in deficit spending. Conservatives always run up the deficit.
Is there supposed to be a coherent thought in this post?

Old 12-24-2020, 09:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Will, can you explain?

Money to PAKISTAN for gender studies?
How about the money to Ukraine?
Money to SRI LANKA to repair a boat?
Old 12-24-2020, 12:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

This Orange Man bad stuff is getting really tiresome. It is about time for you and the other instigators to tell us deplorables what you hope to accomplish that will be so much better. Biden really does not instill a large amount of confidence. Is it going to be another four years of life and death social issues like unisex bathrooms? Or maybe add a few more minority groups and/or genders?
Old 12-24-2020, 03:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by MudderChuck View Post
This Orange Man bad stuff is getting really tiresome. It is about time for you and the other instigators to tell us deplorables what you hope to accomplish that will be so much better. Biden really does not instill a large amount of confidence. Is it going to be another four years of life and death social issues like unisex bathrooms? Or maybe add a few more minority groups and/or genders?
Well, let's put a few stakes in the ground so we can compare. Stock market before Trump took office had never been over 20,000. It is 30,200 today, December 24, 2020. I wonder what it will be after four years of Biden/Harris? Price of gas is $1.89 in Tulsa, OK. I wonder what it will be after four years of Biden/Harris? Price of Brent crude oil is below $52/barrel. I wonder what it will be after four years of Biden/Harris? I invite others to post other benchmarks. My guess is that when comparing solid economic bench marks, a Biden/Harris economy is not going to compare favorably.
Old 12-24-2020, 04:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by MudderChuck View Post
Well, let's put a few stakes in the ground so we can compare. Stock market before Trump took office had never been over 20,000. It is 30,200 today, December 24, 2020. I wonder what it will be after four years of Biden/Harris? Price of gas is $1.89 in Tulsa, OK. I wonder what it will be after four years of Biden/Harris? Price of Brent crude oil is below $52/barrel. I wonder what it will be after four years of Biden/Harris? I invite others to post other benchmarks. My guess is that when comparing solid economic bench marks, a Biden/Harris economy is not going to compare favorably.
Old 12-24-2020, 09:09 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Alsatian View Post
This link will show you what to expect from China Joe and Harris Ho based on Obamas job creation record. . Every news outlet gave praise to Obama and his sidekick Joe Blow for creating jobs. The sad truth is he didn't create a freakin thing but a nightmare . The truth about Obamas economy isn't rosy like they paint it. The truth is the reason Obama's unemployment rate went down was not due to job creation. It was due to people dropping out of the workforce and once their unemployment benefits ran out they were no longer counted as part of the workforce . As far as the unemployment rate was concerned , those people didn't exist . So for example lets take 100 people. 90 have a job and 10 are on unemployment . That would be statistically an unemployment rate of 10 percent . Now 5 of those 10 unemployed run out of benefits and are no longer counted. So what you have left is 95 people with 5 on unemployment . This factors into an unemployment rate of close to 5.3 percent. Now 2 more drop out leaving 3 collecting benefits. That shows the unemployment rate of around 3 percent . Do we give credit to Obama and Joe Blow for the drop in the unemployment from 10 percent to 3 percent and make them heroes ? They did SQUAT ! Their policies lost jobs ! Between their regulations that destroyed manufacturing jobs and Obamacare burdening small business , things were not rosy .
Here is a government graph showing that the participation rate dropped for 8 straight years under Obamas dictatorship . The only pockets they filled were their own and their select liberal buddies. Remember Obama saying about our manufacturing jobs " Those Jobs Are Never Coming Back " . Scroll down to the graph and put the curser on the graph starting in Jan of 2009 to Dec of 2016 . We actually lost 3.1 percent of our workforce under Obama and Joe Blow . And it was all coming back with Trump until the China Virus hit . But the reason it is still low on the graph is because the Democrat run states continue to stay in lockdown . This is the ONLY reason why . They wanted to make Trump look bad while the Dem Governors of those states play dictator.

https://www.bls.gov/charts/employmen...ation-rate.htm

Last edited by SportsmanNH; 12-24-2020 at 09:14 PM.
Old 12-26-2020, 10:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
Bill gets sent for a signature and the guy that can barely read decides to get involved now and stir the pot. Why is anyone surprised that he wants to spend trillions in deficit spending. Conservatives always run up the deficit.
Originally Posted by Valorius View Post
Is there supposed to be a coherent thought in this post?
Apparently not for a Masters Grad guy.
Old 12-27-2020, 02:49 AM
Boone & Crockett

Looks like the Grinch found our website once more.
Old 12-28-2020, 01:51 PM
Spike

Speaking of Biden incompetence, Sleepy Joe just put failed Michigan governor Granhole in charge of the Dept of Energy. Granhole put Michigan into a single state recesssion and then ran off to the West Coast and hid after leaving office. Another washed-up politician with no record of accomplishments gets a high-paying government job. I am in the wrong line of work.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.