Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
It Just Grows On Trees >

It Just Grows On Trees

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

It Just Grows On Trees

Old 12-21-2020, 01:02 PM
Dominant Buck

Default It Just Grows On Trees

Yippee, Congress is getting ready to give out more free money to people who just need to go back to work. Why not just get rid of the Marshall Law across the country and let us be free to live our lives? It's amazing how a budget doesn't get passed and 12% of government employees getPTO for a few days. The politicians and newspapers scream bloody murder. How dear public employees get PTO. Today we are forcing the private sector to shutdown and not go to work. Yet, this $600 is going help? It sure will help those lazy teachers who collect a paycheck while doing nothing. It's time for everyone to just get back to work.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/mn...rive-next-week

Last edited by Fieldmouse; 12-21-2020 at 01:05 PM.
Old 12-21-2020, 02:38 PM
Banned

45 is the leader. I see his leadership every day during this process. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. He has never done a thing
Old 12-21-2020, 05:45 PM
Typical Buck

Ignorance , thatís all I can say .... they gonna give Americans 600. LOL. And give folks in Africa a chit Ton. For what ????? America and itís people first period ! They should only help Americans and itís businesses nothing else but the Dems think art and other foreign governments need some of it ignorance ... If ya gonna give immigrants and illegals money donít hand any put at all ......... This country and itís citizens only doesnít register with the swamp
Old 12-21-2020, 05:52 PM
Typical Buck

Part of that money goes to the Palestinians, and to the Kennedy Center. Both donate to the democrats. Follow the money.
Old 12-22-2020, 04:23 AM
Banned

Giving a failing airline industry $15 Billion. I wish our business was terribly run and failing with no positive future in sight. Perhaps we could get a handout.

Couldn't the US get by with about 50% of the current airline capacity.
Old 12-22-2020, 05:40 AM
Dominant Buck

Thank our politicians. We now have funding for both a chick and Hispanic museum. That's what I always wanted.
Old 12-22-2020, 06:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
Giving a failing airline industry $15 Billion. I wish our business was terribly run and failing with no positive future in sight. Perhaps we could get a handout.

Couldn't the US get by with about 50% of the current airline capacity.
Spoken like a true economic illiterate.

C. Davis
Old 12-22-2020, 06:17 AM
Dominant Buck

Wow, this was supposed to be a Wuhan Red Death relief bill. Think about this, even though many aren't going to see a dime from this bill, Congress could have given everyone $600 check and it's less than 200 billion. Where the heck is all the rest of this money going to?
Old 12-22-2020, 06:45 AM
Super Moderator

Where the heck is all the rest of this money going to?
democrat pockets
Old 12-22-2020, 06:56 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by hardcastonly View Post
Where the heck is all the rest of this money going to?
democrat pockets
if you think it's just going in Democrats pockets you are sorely mistaken.

Some of this is going to be sent to people who honestly need it, and some funds will be abused and and get into the hands of people who absolutely don't need it. BOTH Republicans and Democrats.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.