Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
It Just Grows On Trees >

It Just Grows On Trees

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

It Just Grows On Trees

Old 12-22-2020, 09:22 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by DJfan View Post
Part of that money goes to the Palestinians, and to the Kennedy Center. Both donate to the democrats. Follow the money.
And $10 million for gender programs in Pakistan. How you fail to see how that will help Americans is beyond me.
Old 12-22-2020, 11:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Way too funny for the Trumper"s... He's bitching about $600, and promoting $2000... Trumper's have been eating each other for 4 years... why stop now?

Oh wait... Perhaps I stated that wrong... Trump has been "eating his own" for 4 years... Why stop now???

Last edited by Lunkerdog; 12-22-2020 at 11:59 PM.
Old 12-23-2020, 01:08 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog View Post
Way too funny for the Trumper"s... He's bitching about $600, and promoting $2000... Trumper's have been eating each other for 4 years... why stop now?

Oh wait... Perhaps I stated that wrong... Trump has been "eating his own" for 4 years... Why stop now???
what are you talking about? The bill is labeled as the Wuhan Red Death relief bill. Yet, it provides maybe 75 billion in relief and the rest is all pork.

We don't want a relief bill like this. We want a relief bill from democrat governor's who refuse to open America back up for work. It's time to cut off federal funds for education if schools aren't in session and in the classroom. Teachers don't want to do their jobs then fire them. That goes for the rest of the government workers. They haven't skipped a single paycheck while forcing small business to shutter.
You really have a warped Brain in that you get pleasure out of your fellow Americans suffering while your Democrat party is living high on the hog.
Old 12-23-2020, 06:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

The fool that got crushed in the election now wants to add a couple trillions to the deficit and along with that pardons anyone who could be used in the indictments against him. Funny how so many applaud him as a conservative who wants to MAGA when all he ever wanted was to fleece America for his own purposes. Have we ever in history witnessed such corruption in a 4 year term POTUS.

America got it right this time without a doubt.
Old 12-23-2020, 06:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Time to allocate Vaccines by Blue states and Red States. Apparently Red states never needed it because they were so well run and we so far ahead of the Blue states in the CV battle. I would push hard for that. Base the Vaccine allocation on 2 criteria. First, who voted for Biden, 2nd, how much does that state contribute to the Federal Treasury vs what they take back on an annual basis.

That would MAGA for sure.
Old 12-23-2020, 06:34 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
Time to allocate Vaccines by Blue states and Red States. Apparently Red states never needed it because they were so well run and we so far ahead of the Blue states in the CV battle. I would push hard for that. Base the Vaccine allocation on 2 criteria. First, who voted for Biden, 2nd, how much does that state contribute to the Federal Treasury vs what they take back on an annual basis.

That would MAGA for sure.
You guys don't want the vaccine remember?
Some wonder why a CEO of a fortune 500 company in America doing all his business in China would waste his time on HNI?
Old 12-23-2020, 11:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
You guys don't want the vaccine remember?
Some wonder why a CEO of a fortune 500 company in America doing all his business in China would waste his time on HNI?
I'm sensing the CEO of a fortune 500 company spent his $600.00 before he got it.

C. Davis
Old 12-23-2020, 12:17 PM
Dominant Buck

Now that's funny.

Apparently they do think is just grows in trees. Free college tuition for everyone. Wow, colleges raise their cost more than 2x inflation, yet no liberal complains about tenured professors or even guest professor wages. Why should we the taxpayers be forced to subsize them?
Old 12-23-2020, 02:04 PM
Typical Buck

Why does 90% of the bill go over seas LOL. American citizens only should get relief thatís it period nothing else in it at all
Old 12-24-2020, 09:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
what are you talking about? The bill is labeled as the Wuhan Red Death relief bill. Yet, it provides maybe 75 billion in relief and the rest is all pork.

We don't want a relief bill like this. We want a relief bill from democrat governor's who refuse to open America back up for work. It's time to cut off federal funds for education if schools aren't in session and in the classroom. Teachers don't want to do their jobs then fire them. That goes for the rest of the government workers. They haven't skipped a single paycheck while forcing small business to shutter.
You really have a warped Brain in that you get pleasure out of your fellow Americans suffering while your Democrat party is living high on the hog.
Not the first time you've misunderstood (And/or) Misrepresented my post... Re-read what I said... Didn't say much about the Bill (Mentioned a $ amount) ... My post was about the history of Trump...

Last edited by Lunkerdog; 12-24-2020 at 10:11 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.