Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Crickets Chirping >

Crickets Chirping

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Crickets Chirping

Old 12-18-2020, 04:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Crickets Chirping

Surprised ( No I am not at all) that there is no outrage over the long running break in to our national security by the Russian's and #45 has not even said the letter R in public. Putin has him so wrapped around his finger.

This guy deserves and Orange Jump Suit on January 21st.

Could be destroying our national security for years to come.

Oh well, I know it is all a hoax and this is somehow Hunter Biden that is covering it up and not calling out an attack on our country.

Old 12-18-2020, 06:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

What part of China are you posting from, Comrade?
Old 12-18-2020, 07:13 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
Surprised ( No I am not at all) that there is no outrage over the long running break in to our national security by the Russian's and #45 has not even said the letter R in public. Putin has him so wrapped around his finger.

This guy deserves and Orange Jump Suit on January 21st.

Could be destroying our national security for years to come.

Oh well, I know it is all a hoax and this is somehow Hunter Biden that is covering it up and not calling out an attack on our country.
How do you figure? Your guys spent over 40 million dollars and staffed the team with twenty Hillary supporters only to report zero Russian collision. Let me repeat the for you and turn it up. ZERO RUSSIAN COLLUSION BETWEEN THE TRUMP TEAM AND RUSSIA. You can't say the same thing regarding Russian Collision between Hillary, Obama and the DNC.

Second, how do you know the Trump administration isn't doing anything? Hmm? Seems to me, while Obama could only muster "cut it out" when confronting Russian interference in our election. We now of course know Obama was in bed with Putin on interfering in our elections. Trump actually attack the Russian airbase in Syria when they crossed the line. Obama did nothing. Now we have Joe Biden receiving payments from Russia and you're silent. Very telling.
Old 12-18-2020, 08:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Joe Biden receiving payments from EVERYONE.

Never Will shows up every 2 years then vanishes. He is probably just some paid Chinese or Russian operative sowing disinformation and dissent.

He should probably be banned, but that's not my department.
Old 12-21-2020, 04:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Valorius View Post
Joe Biden receiving payments from EVERYONE.

Never Will shows up every 2 years then vanishes. He is probably just some paid Chinese or Russian operative sowing disinformation and dissent.

He should probably be banned, but that's not my department.
Differing opinions can be enlightening. Especially when they are filled with facts and truth for a change.
Old 12-21-2020, 04:59 AM
Boone & Crockett

Facts and truth are something you know absolutely nothing about comrade!
Old 12-21-2020, 07:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Differing opinions can be enlightening. Especially when they are filled with facts and truth for a change.
I've read your comments for years now and none of the above applies to what you do. You could explain where "your side" is coming from but don't. You could try to enlighten people about another viewpoint but you don't.You insult members, call them names and tell them they're stupid. You frequently post articles that say something different than what you claim in your title or 1 sentence of text. With you, it always seems to be attack, attack, attack. If you acted like this in public, you would have been in numerous fistfights. If you acted like this at a family gathering, the same result. If someone catches you saying something incorrect and calls you on it, you ignore them and their information. Instead, you post your latest round of insults and things that even you know isn't true.There's nothing factual, truthful or enlightening about what you post. Just insults.

I'm not in charge of who gets banned either and have no idea why they let you stay. All of the above is correct. Basically you're a troll since it's obvious that you're not trying to have any discussion and instead are just trying to provoke people, start flame wars and act like a jerk.

Last edited by elkman30; 12-21-2020 at 07:29 AM.
Old 12-21-2020, 09:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
How do you figure? Your guys spent over 40 million dollars and staffed the team with twenty Hillary supporters only to report zero Russian collision. Let me repeat the for you and turn it up. ZERO RUSSIAN COLLUSION BETWEEN THE TRUMP TEAM AND RUSSIA. You can't say the same thing regarding Russian Collision between Hillary, Obama and the DNC.

Second, how do you know the Trump administration isn't doing anything? Hmm? Seems to me, while Obama could only muster "cut it out" when confronting Russian interference in our election. We now of course know Obama was in bed with Putin on interfering in our elections. Trump actually attack the Russian airbase in Syria when they crossed the line. Obama did nothing. Now we have Joe Biden receiving payments from Russia and you're silent. Very telling.
For some reason I was never able to read the Muellar report. You must have special sources. 45 did NOTHING when a bounty was put on the head of our soldiers. NEVER even mentioned it.
Old 12-21-2020, 09:35 AM
Typical Buck

What about Benghazi ? Seems like a drone took care of one threat
Old 12-21-2020, 10:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Communist propaganda and foreign interference is not enlightening or useful comrade.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.