Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Interesting to see the Welfare States >

Interesting to see the Welfare States

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Interesting to see the Welfare States

Old 12-21-2020, 08:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

The numbers don't lie.

Having more people on SNAP is irrelevant to the article. Says a lot about the opinion though.

Without CA, NY and a list of other Dem states those GOP money sucking states would be out of business.

GOP fooled again.
Old 12-21-2020, 08:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by C. Davis View Post
If it wasn't for red states that refused to completely shut down during the China plague, the economy would be non-existent right now.
Then, the reason for the second stimulus being held up in congress (other than Pelosi not wanting Trump to sign it before the election) was so the virus crises could be used to bail out cities like Chicago that has been on a path to bankruptcy long before the plague hit. Add the cities like Seattle, Portland, and other liberal run cities that allowed the rioters to destroy parts of their city. I don't think they should get a dime of relief.
Another thing not considered is how state and local taxes, SALT is able to be offset by federal filing in states that tax the living crap out of their residents. The residents can afford it because they get it back when they file but it is the Federal government which makes this possible. It is an indirect transfer of money straight into the state coffers, paid for by the rest of the country.

C. Davis

Sure, what facts do you have to support this opinion. Dem states still pumping trillions into the GOP states to this day. Farmers getting huge kickbacks because of 45 failures. When will it stop?

Old 12-21-2020, 08:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by sconnyhunter View Post
Will, if life in the Blue states is so great. Why are people LEAVING as fast as they can? Where are they going, you might ask? To TEXAS AND FLORIDA. Why? For LOWER TAXES AND A BETTER LIFE.
Facts please. This is yet another GOP talking point.

I heard the same thing from my MOM who heard it from her hairdresser.
Old 12-21-2020, 10:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Every point you have raised here has been debunked time and time again, Comrade.

Go to your masters in China for new talking points.
Old 12-21-2020, 02:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Valorius View Post
Every point you have raised here has been debunked time and time again, Comrade.

Go to your masters in China for new talking points.
I guess your shepherd has even convinced you to not listen to his own AG when he reminds everyone that Russia is the problem.

You remember Russia, the country that 45 sided with time and time again when it was proven that they were the criminals.

Old 12-21-2020, 04:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
I guess your shepherd has even convinced you to not listen to his own AG when he reminds everyone that Russia is the problem.

You remember Russia, the country that 45 sided with time and time again when it was proven that they were the criminals.
​​​​​​Will, I think you need to sue MSNBC and CNN to get your brain back.

C. Davis

Last edited by C. Davis; 12-21-2020 at 10:17 PM.
Old 12-21-2020, 04:37 PM
Dominant Buck

​​​​​​Will, I think you need to sue MSNBC, and CNN to get your brain back.

C. Davis
Now that's funny.
Old 12-23-2020, 06:32 PM
Fork Horn

​​​​​​Will, I think you need to sue MSNBC and CNN to get your brain back.

C. Davis
He actually had one ? And all this time I've wasted reading his posts just thinking the poor idiot was born with a wind tunnel between his ears !
The lawsuit is a lost cause when the evidence shows there was nothing there to begin with ." You Cant Fix Stupid "
Old 12-24-2020, 06:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by SportsmanNH View Post
He actually had one ? And all this time I've wasted reading his posts just thinking the poor idiot was born with a wind tunnel between his ears !
The lawsuit is a lost cause when the evidence shows there was nothing there to begin with ." You Cant Fix Stupid "
Lol!
Speaking of wind tunnel, I was visiting my liberal cousin a few years back and caught her watching The View. I asked her why they always have the air conditioner turned down so low in the studio on The View. She asked me how I knew?
I told her, because I can here the wind whistling between their ears.

C. Davis
Old 12-28-2020, 02:37 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by sconnyhunter View Post
Will, if life in the Blue states is so great. Why are people LEAVING as fast as they can? Where are they going, you might ask? To TEXAS AND FLORIDA. Why? For LOWER TAXES AND A BETTER LIFE.
People are running to move to the Democratic paradise of Detroit, run by the Dems since 1962.