Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Why am I not surprised >

Why am I not surprised

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Why am I not surprised

Old 12-15-2020, 10:45 AM
  #1  
Nontypical Buck
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,834
Default Why am I not surprised

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/14/u...XeTuEDl9k5ajZQ

Potus just set a 100 year record of being in his position and catering to the Kremlin for over 5 years without a single word of criticism or any negative comments about their shenanigan's. The Muellar report will reveal a ton when we get an AG with some guts to stand up to a mobster.
NeverWill is offline  
Old 12-15-2020, 12:22 PM
  #2  
Dominant Buck
 
Fieldmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 36,941
Default

Just got out from under a rock? The Mueller report had been out for what a year. It stated zero collusion between Trump team and Russia. Let me repeat, NO COLLUSION. Can't say that about Hillary, Obama and the DNC. They were proven to have colluded with many foreign actors including Russia. The ironic thing is now the special prosecutor, Mueller and company are currently under investigation by a special prosecutor. Go figure!
Fieldmouse is online now  
Old 12-15-2020, 01:10 PM
  #3  
Boone & Crockett
 
ipscshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Republic of Texas
Posts: 11,483
Default

More projection. Idiots on the left are constantly accusing others of the exact things that the left is,in fact, doing.

Trump's putting kids in cages!!! Nope, that was obama.
Trump's colluding with Russia!!! Nope, that was hillary.
Trump's colluding with Ukraine!!! Nope, that was biden.

Leftists = morons + traitors. Mathematic fact.
ipscshooter is offline  
Old 12-15-2020, 04:36 PM
  #4  
Typical Buck
 
WV 67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: West by god Virginia
Posts: 640
Default

LOL. Do you like to box
WV 67 is offline  
Old 12-15-2020, 05:40 PM
  #5  
Nontypical Buck
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location:
Posts: 1,429
Default

Originally Posted by ipscshooter View Post
More projection. Idiots on the left are constantly accusing others of the exact things that the left is,in fact, doing.

Trump's putting kids in cages!!! Nope, that was obama.
Trump's colluding with Russia!!! Nope, that was hillary.
Trump's colluding with Ukraine!!! Nope, that was biden.

Leftists = morons + traitors. Mathematic fact.
Nailed it!
elkman30 is offline  
Old 12-15-2020, 06:01 PM
  #6  
Super Moderator
 
CalHunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Northern California
Posts: 17,795
Default

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/14/u...XeTuEDl9k5ajZQ

Potus just set a 100 year record of being in his position and catering to the Kremlin for over 5 years without a single word of criticism or any negative comments about their shenanigan's. The Muellar report will reveal a ton when we get an AG with some guts to stand up to a mobster.
You should proofread your posts a little better. FDR was pretty enamored with the Russians for a good part of WW2. I could go on but why bother.
CalHunter is offline  
Old 12-16-2020, 05:52 AM
  #7  
Boone & Crockett
 
Oldtimr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: south eastern PA
Posts: 13,696
Default

Almost everyone knows what you can't fix. It is time we just ignore the ignorance.
Oldtimr is online now  
Old 12-16-2020, 12:17 PM
  #8  
Typical Buck
 
WV 67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: West by god Virginia
Posts: 640
Default

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
Almost everyone knows what you can't fix. It is time we just ignore the ignorance.
well said and sound advice
WV 67 is offline  
Old 12-17-2020, 10:57 AM
  #9  
Nontypical Buck
 
Valorius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 1,846
Default

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/14/u...XeTuEDl9k5ajZQ

Potus just set a 100 year record of being in his position and catering to the Kremlin for over 5 years without a single word of criticism or any negative comments about their shenanigan's. The Muellar report will reveal a ton when we get an AG with some guts to stand up to a mobster.
Good lord what a Liar you are.
Valorius is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.