Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Texas sues four states over illegal changes to election law prior to election >

Texas sues four states over illegal changes to election law prior to election

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Texas sues four states over illegal changes to election law prior to election

Old 12-11-2020, 05:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Texas GOP chairman immediately called for constitutional states to form a union and secede from the United States.

As for me...

I do not consent
I will not comply

It is time for anyone who disagrees with this massive fraud and broad daylight coup to become ungovernable.

PS: This coup was NOT launched by the left. It was launched by the warmongering Corporate Uniparty. The same Party that Obama bowed to when he abandoned his entire 2008 platform. The same party who Obama gave 8 wars. And unlimited powers with the NDAA.

They just stole the nation.

IMO Trump should not concede to usurpers, but that is up to him.
Old 12-12-2020, 07:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by hubby11 View Post

I wish the Supreme Court justices had a little more guts in better explaining their reason(s) for dismissing the case, with respect to the lack of standing and other issues.
I think the last thing the Court wants to do is decide the election. The easiest way to avoid IMO an easy argument for Ted Cruz was to just not hear it. It would have put the Court in one hell of a predicament and they know it.
You are right, they had no guts and their reason on lack of standing was as thin as my aging hair line.

Going forward, I think all Governors in red states should bypass their state legislatures and declare all voters in rural voting districts get to vote twice.

C. Davis
Old 12-12-2020, 12:18 PM
Boone & Crockett

" Getting these fraudulent election results corrected is the main issue and goal."

Show me these "fraudulent election results"? Trump and his minions have lost about fifty lawsuits that were based on trash. Several Trump federal court appointees have thrown out those "cases". One appeals court justice, a Trump appointee, wrote the opinion dismissing the PA lawsuit.

"Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious," wrote Judge Stephanos Bibas as the court ruled in a case where the Trump campaign sought to invalidate millions of ballots. "But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."

Appeals court rejects Trump campaign's Pennsylvania election claims (usatoday.com)

The Trump bunch lost another federal lawsuit today. The judge, a Trump appointee, said this:"This is an extraordinary case," wrote Ludwig in his decision Saturday.

"A sitting president who did not prevail in his bid for reelection has asked for federal court help in setting aside the popular vote based on disputed issues of election administration, issues he plainly could have raised before the vote occurred."

"This Court has allowed plaintiff the chance to make his case and he has lost on the merits," the judge wrote.

"In his reply brief, plaintiff 'asks that the Rule of Law be followed' .... It has been," the judge continued.

Ludwig dismissed the lawsuit "with prejudice," underscoring his belief that Trump had no valid claim."
Trump loses election challenge lawsuit in Wisconsin, further cementing Biden win in presidential race (msn.com)

Last edited by falcon; 12-12-2020 at 12:36 PM.
Old 12-12-2020, 01:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

You should be happy Falcon. The whole damn swamp is going to get their town back, and you will get your Bubble Boy Biden and soon to be President Commie.
Show some cheer.

C. Davis
Old 12-12-2020, 03:56 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by C. Davis View Post
You should be happy Falcon. The whole damn swamp is going to get their town back, and you will get your Bubble Boy Biden and soon to be President Commie.
Show some cheer.

C. Davis
You're an idiot.
Old 12-12-2020, 04:29 PM
Boone & Crockett

Exactly the opposite !
Old 12-12-2020, 04:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by falcon View Post
You're an idiot.
Cal,
Please! Please! PLEASE! leave Falcon's response for the whole world to see. I am thick skinned enough to take it.
Please do not edit it.

C. Davis
​​​​​​
​​​​​
Old 12-12-2020, 04:53 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by C. Davis View Post
I think the last thing the Court wants to do is decide the election. The easiest way to avoid IMO an easy argument for Ted Cruz was to just not hear it. It would have put the Court in one hell of a predicament and they know it.
You are right, they had no guts and their reason on lack of standing was as thin as my aging hair line.

Going forward, I think all Governors in red states should bypass their state legislatures and declare all voters in rural voting districts get to vote twice.

C. Davis
To be clear. IMO, dismissing this travesty of a case was the right thing to do. The plaintiffs (Texas and the other states) had no standing to tell the battleground states how to run their elections. Imagine Massachusetts suing Texas over its gun laws. And even if the plaintiffs did have standing, the case would have failed on the merits. Quadrillion, give me a break. My beef with the SC is that they should have had the guts to actually discuss the case in more than one sentence to explain why it was a caricature of a lawsuit. It might have helped stem the wave of conspiratorial nonsense. In short, the court did the minimum it needed to get the case off its plate. They should’ve done more.

Well over 50 cases and counting, and no one can explain why the fraud/coup/whatever cannot be proven.

Last edited by hubby11; 12-13-2020 at 03:53 AM.
Old 12-13-2020, 06:17 AM
Boone & Crockett

So basically, "We the highest court in the land want nothing to do with settling your dispute and don't want to hear it"? Go ahead and go to war with each other and figure it out yourselves.
Old 12-13-2020, 01:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

The offended states, HUBBY, were seeking to have a single standard recognized. In each state. One's that already existed. By your response, you didn't read the suit.
It didn't ask the courts to end the election. Only to have the original standards enacted. As they were, prior to this election.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.