Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
antifa threatens to start blocking all travel in conservative areas >

antifa threatens to start blocking all travel in conservative areas

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

antifa threatens to start blocking all travel in conservative areas

Old 11-28-2020, 06:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just keep in mind everybody.

ANTIFA is just an idea....
So says the projected new leader of the free world.
https://news.yahoo.com/biden-says-an...025049929.html

Biden Says Antifa Is ‘An Idea, Not An Organization’ during Presidential Debate

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden defended far-left anarchist movement Antifa as “an idea, not an organization” and said white supremacists pose a greater danger to the country during the first presidential debate on Tuesday night.

The comments came after President Trump said someone should “do something” about the anti-fascist movement, saying far-left anarchists are more dangerous than white supremacists in response to a question by moderator Chris Wallace about whether the president would condemn white supremacists and militia groups.

“You have repeatedly criticized the vice president for not specifically calling out Antifa and other left-wing extremist groups, but are you willing tonight to condemn white supremacists and militia groups and to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities as we saw in Kenosha and as we’ve seen in Portland,” Fox News’ Wallace said, referencing violent rioting in a number of Democratic cities in recent months.
- ADVERTISEMENT -
“Sure, I’m prepared to do that,” the president said. “I would say almost everything I see is from the left-wing not from the right-wing. I’m willing to do anything. I want to see peace.”

Biden and Wallace pressed the president to specifically condemn white supremacists and the far-right group the Proud Boys to which Trump said, “Proud Boys stand back and stand by, but I’ll tell you what, somebody’s gotta do something about Antifa and the Left because this is not a right-wing problem.”

The former vice president countered in saying that Trump’s “own FBI director said the threat comes from white supremacists — Antifa is an idea, not an organization, not militias, that’s what his FBI director said.”

The Bureau’s director Chris Wray told lawmakers earlier this month that Antifa is an ideology or a movement, not an organization, but said that activists were a serious concern and that Antifa is a “real thing.”

Wray said the FBI had undertaken “any number of properly predicated investigations into what we would describe as violent anarchist extremists,” which included individuals who identity with Antifa.

Trump, who has said he would designate Antifa as a terror group, said the FBI director’s assessment is wrong and added, “when a bat hits you over the head that’s not an idea. Antifa is bad.”

“Antifa is a dangerous radical group and you ought to be careful with them, they’ll overthrow you,” Trump concluded.

Black-bloc anarchists, many of whom identify as “anti-fascists,” rioted in a number of major American cities this summer, vandalizing businesses and homes, setting fires, and clashing with law enforcement. The unrest began in June and persisted for more than 100 consecutive nights in Portland, Ore

What I want to know, is who then is throwing bricks into buildings and who was rioting in Portland?
Old 11-29-2020, 08:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

Nothing fake or idea like- thats smashing that guys teeth in- Hes from Tx - there to protest for free speech. and Censorship by FB, teeter etc- Ya know some biggest($$$) companys in the world- rigging elections in biden favor etc( just like the MSM( leftist propaganda michines) etc)- And the anti fa thugs -

( part of but same 2 storys) Did biden & blind etc etc & not see it -miss the news on the shot/ murdered guy(1 in portland/1 elsewhere?) by anti fa?( they came there to hurt pp) lAnd other such news...?

https://humanevents.com/2020/10/21/f...lying-against/

NEWS & ANALYSIS

Free Speech Activist Attacked in SF Now Faces Same Censorship He Was Rallying Against.

By
Celine Ryanon
October 21, 2020Free speech activist and organizer Phillip Anderson was violently assaulted at a Saturday rally against Big Tech censorship in San Francisco. The assailant has since been arrested and charged with a hate crime, but Anderson’s main concern is the online censorship he says ensued after video and reports of the assault went viral online.

The event, organized by Anderson’s group Team Save America was set to be a demonstration against censorship by Big Tech, but Anderson says it resulted in exactly the type of speech suppression he and his group were organizing against.

“We were gonna have a free speech rally. We weren’t even gonna mention Donald Trump. We weren’t gonna mention a Democrat. It was just gonna be Big Tech.”

“That was all. And they wouldn’t let us do it.”

Anderson says he got banned from Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter in quick succession on Sunday night with little to no explanation after being vocal online about the attack he suffered at the hands of an Antifa activist, who knocked out his teeth.
“We were gonna have a free speech rally. We weren’t even gonna mention Donald Trump. We weren’t gonna mention a Democrat. It was just gonna be Big Tech.”
He says it began with a notice on Sunday that his Facebook had been banned for 30 days. A screenshot of the notice provided to Human Events cites posts advertising the event that “didn’t follow [Facebook’s] community standards” against “dangerous individuals and organizations.”
https://www.dailywire.com/news/pro-f...-san-francisco

Pro-Free Speech Protesters, Police Attacked By Left-Wing Activists At Rally In San Francisco

By Tim Pearce

Oct 19, 2020 DailyWire.com

Facebook

Twitter

MailMairo Cinquetti/NurPhoto via Getty ImagesLeft-wing activists attacked a pro-free speech rally in San Francisco over the weekend, injuring multiple protesters and police officers monitoring the event.

A small number of protesters gathered at United Nations Plaza on Saturday afternoon protesting censorship by big tech companies such as Facebook and Twitter. More than 100 left-wing activists showed up at the demonstration in a counter-protest that quickly grew violent, according to The Mercury News.

The San Francisco Police Department provided a summary of the clash:
Within minutes of the rally beginning opposition demonstrators began throwing glass bottles, plastic bottles filled with an unknown liquid, metal cans, and eggs at free speech rally participants and law enforcement personnel. Opposing demonstrators rushed the established barricade line in an attempt to knock it over thereby putting the safety of participants and officers at risk. One free speech rally participant was assaulted during the incident. The rally became so violent in nature it was declared a public safety hazard and was shut down.
Police ******ed the free speech protesters off the scene while the left-wing activists continued to attack and harass the demonstrators and the police officers, according to the police department statement.
As officers ******ed rally participants from the area, opposition protesters continued to act aggressively. Several rally participants sustained non-life-threatening-injuries. Three San Francisco Police officers sustained non-life-threatening injuries when they were assaulted with pepper spray and caustic chemicals. One officer was transported to a local hospital for treatment. At this time no arrests have been made.
The protest was organized by Philip Anderson, of Mesquite, Texas, who flew to California for the free speech demonstration. Anderson’s organizing and promoting of the event drew the attention of a local Antifa chapter. Antifa is a far-left anarchic organization that uses violence to push its political agenda.

“Today’s the day! The far-right wants to rally in San Francisco but the Bay isn’t having it. We’re all meeting at noon to send them off,” a Twitter account for Antifa members in Berkeley, California, posted on Saturday, calling left-wing activists and Antifa members to the pro-free speech demonstration.

Later, the account celebrated after the demonstration had been shut down and as police were evacuating the protesters.

“This is officially a failure for the far-right. Almost nobody showed up for them. Nobody can hear them. Militant anti-fascism works!!” the account posted, adding, “It’s been shut down y’all!!!!”

Old 11-29-2020, 11:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Just to add - im personally not sure whats going with that twetter stuff( looks like theres/anti fa on there to me ) i dont us it( i only see whats in in others storys etc- on the subject) What i do see is a lot( elesewhere) of punks, thugs, criminal gangs etc- allowed to do what they like in those leftist big citys)- assulting ppl based on there politices , stoping free speech/peacefull protest etc. Me &my ol lady( shes older then i) but shes( just a lil) a little older then cluelss joe- And me ( her to dont have the best vison anymore - we are not nearly as blind as 1/2 a brain clueless joe( some others)

Try whats in the storys etc- at my place( like assult us in our car/truck here etc- i WILL run your leftist arse over- while she shoots you in the face)
Old 11-30-2020, 12:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well- more likly to be in the torso etc but sometimes she shots a lilnorth etc( better at it then i with a shortgun( i can still beater her with a longer one