Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
President Trump's biggest case in PA election fraud allegations fails. >

President Trump's biggest case in PA election fraud allegations fails.

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

President Trump's biggest case in PA election fraud allegations fails.

Old 12-06-2020, 06:02 AM
Spike

Some folks aren't Moronic enough to be straight party voters, some may vote the person they feel and think is best for the office.
Old 12-06-2020, 08:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by George Foster View Post
Some folks aren't Moronic enough to be straight party voters, some may vote the person they feel and think is best for the office.
So you know people who vote, pro life, pro 2nd amendment, controlled borders, America first, down ballot and vote for the exact opposite for prez, and he has done nothing in 47 years in congress except wrote the 1994 crime bill which locked up blacks by the millions and made himself and 5 immediate family members multimillionaires on the taxpayers dime? ya gotta be a real special kind of stupid to do that! who's the morons?
RR

Last edited by Ridge Runner; 12-06-2020 at 08:32 AM.
Old 12-06-2020, 09:45 AM
Spike

Since you asked YOU are! If I was you I wouldn't be talking about someone making their family members multimillionaires on the taxpayer dime when Your Boy has a record not paying taxes and is under investigation for it. Trump is for himself only!
Old 12-06-2020, 10:07 AM
Spike

Also you might want to look into how people Rep, Dem and Independents that voted for Trump in 2016 voted for Biden in 2020.
Old 12-06-2020, 01:21 PM
Typical Buck

It donít Matter if Trump paid taxes or not , his actions While in office showed he was for this country and itís people first , While if you look at Obama while in office hurt this country , nothing Biden has done in 47 yrs was for this country ...... Neither side is gonna give in you like who you like and so do I and others itís all of our rights and each has his own beliefs ... Now think about this ...Trump never was in politics ever ...He was rich before he ever thought about being prez........Obama was worth less than a 100 grand before being prez ... heís worth millions now ???? All your lifelong politicians get rich off of America and access they get from politics ( not always legal) soldiers died during deals being made ,for Obama And they want our guns
Old 12-08-2020, 06:23 PM
Dominant Buck

Since you asked YOU are! If I was you I wouldn't be talking about someone making their family members multimillionaires on the taxpayer dime when Your Boy has a record not paying taxes and is under investigation for it. Trump is for himself only!
really a record of not paying taxes? Really want to go there?
first, every year Trump enterprises must pay 100 million minimum to cover the FICA taxes for their employees. Second, you can't cite anywhere where the IRS has brought Trump up on tax evasion. Third, even the DNC's personal CPA Neverwill can explain the difference between tax evasion (illegal) and tax avoidance (legal). Btw, the CPA's working for Trump are required by their professional license to ensure they take full advantage of the tax laws otherwise they can be charged with professional misconduct and loose their license.

So tell me again about Trump not paying taxes?
Old 12-09-2020, 10:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

if Trump is for himself only ... why does he donate all his salary ? why did he do so many good things for African American's, prison reform, energy businesses, people/economy in general ? Trade agreements, tax cuts etc ?

what you say makes no sense .... and "making millionaires" .... do you want to talk about Joe's son Hunter? for the record, Trump pays enormous taxes - maybe not on income because his tax team (like most rich people) are savvy .... but the wealthy pay the bulk of taxes

you do know that, right ?
Old 12-09-2020, 11:36 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Ranger77 View Post
you do know that, right ?
I believe the answer to that question is a resounding "no." Anyone stupid enough to vote for Biden is clearly too stupid to do any research and simply believes the dung being shoveled by Rachel Madcow and her ilk.
Old 12-11-2020, 09:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Also you might want to look into how people Rep, Dem and Independents that voted for Trump in 2016 voted for Biden in 2020.
No one voted in 2020.

It was a pre planned coup.

And for the record, the Pa case has nothing to do with fraud, it is a case based on constitutional matters. And it is still active.

Old 12-11-2020, 11:55 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
really a record of not paying taxes? Really want to go there?
first, every year Trump enterprises must pay 100 million minimum to cover the FICA taxes for their employees. Second, you can't cite anywhere where the IRS has brought Trump up on tax evasion. Third, even the DNC's personal CPA Neverwill can explain the difference between tax evasion (illegal) and tax avoidance (legal). Btw, the CPA's working for Trump are required by their professional license to ensure they take full advantage of the tax laws otherwise they can be charged with professional misconduct and loose their license.

So tell me again about Trump not paying taxes?
FM, you have to ignore the lefties and their made up BS, we probably have four years to choke their crap down or choke them, I know which one I prefer..