Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
President Trump's biggest case in PA election fraud allegations fails. >

President Trump's biggest case in PA election fraud allegations fails.

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

President Trump's biggest case in PA election fraud allegations fails.

Old 12-01-2020, 03:35 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by ipscshooter View Post
That doesn't change the FACT that every single Biden voter is a moron and a traitor.
Clever, but that means that half (actually more than half) of everyone in the United States is a moron and a traitor. Do you really believe that?
[Edit -actually, it would be half (more than half) of all voters]

And is that the fallback? "OK, so there wasn't any widespread fraud but the election was still a sham since non-Trump voters are traitors." Seriously?

Last edited by hubby11; 12-01-2020 at 03:49 PM. Reason: clarity
Old 12-01-2020, 08:05 PM
Typical Buck

You actually believe more than 50% of American voters actually voted for Biden? Do you really think American people are that stupid? You have all cried tears of blood since Trump won hands down beating what little brains Hillary had clean out of her head. For those of us who actually paid attention, Trump was slapping Biden all over the country on the machines, it was when all these mail in and absentee ballots came into the picture that Biden started sweeping up. You keep asking for proof? How about 200K ballots getting "found" and 100% of them were for Biden. That is not only an improbability but an impossibility. And that was just the tip of a very large iceberg. Many states with that glaring of proof was just swept under the rug. Judges paid off. You democrats had four years to prepare this fraud. We expected it but not to these lengths. My hats off to your underhandedness. To bad our country now has to suffer like it did under the terrorist known as Obama.
Old 12-02-2020, 06:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

very very few voted for Biden

they voted not for Trump and a few voted for Harris .... but nobody really voted FOR Biden

The DNC could have put Justin Bieber up, and he's have been voted in with as many votes as Biden

funny ... Hillary was super popular and got 65.8 million votes, banners and flags all over the US, big rallies

Biden got almost 81 million votes .... a 16 million vote increase ......... and he was maybe the most unpopular candidate I've ever seen

almost a 20% increase in numbers .... stunning isn't it ?
Old 12-02-2020, 10:38 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Ranger77 View Post
The DNC could have put Justin Bieber up, and he's have been voted in with as many votes as Biden
Bieber would have finally secured the preteen girl vote for the Dems, thus assuring them the presidency.
Old 12-02-2020, 10:51 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by hubby11 View Post
Clever, but that means that half (actually more than half) of everyone in the United States is a moron and a traitor. Do you really believe that?
[Edit -actually, it would be half (more than half) of all [i]voters]

And is that the fallback? "OK, so there wasn't any widespread fraud but the election was still a sham since non-Trump voters are traitors." Seriously?
I probably should have said "and/or" rather than "and."

I have not met one Biden voter who could provide a rational reason, based on the policies of each candidate, that they voted "for" Biden. All I've heard from any Biden voter is the utterly moronic "orange man bad" that has been force fed to leftist idiots for four years by the media. The media (and the scum elected by leftists in Congress) have spent four years slandering Trump with nonsense. No one in the media has given ANY credit for positive things he has accomplished. And braindead leftists just eat it up. Who cares about peace deals in the Middle East? Who cares about improved trade deals with China and Mexico and Canada? Who cares that the stock market hit 30,000 despite a global pandemic? Who cares that unemployment rates for minority groups hit the lowest levels, ever? Who gives a rat's ass that he signed criminal justice reform that changes some of the most harmful elements of "systemic racism" that were included in BIDEN's crime bill enacted a couple decades ago? "Orange man bad!!! Orange man bad!!!" That's all you've got. "Oh, my, I don't like his tweets. It demeans the office. He made fun of a reporter. Oh Nooooo!!!!" "Racist!!!" "Xenophobe!!!"

The media has done nothing but fawn over Biden. Nothing but positive coverage. Providing cover for ALL of his scandals. Little or nothing about Ukraine, China, hair sniffing, sexual misconduct. All covered up by a complicit media that is supposed to be reporting about this kind of stuff. Instead, because every Leftist suffers from a psychological condition called Projection, they accuse Trump of the very things that they themselves are guilty of, with zero proof that Trump ever was. Further, many of the left's policies are clearly and unequivocally anti-freedom and anti-Constitution.

When told about these issues, 17% of Biden voters who were asked said that it would have changed their vote. But no... let's go to the polls uninformed and vote for the guy that Jimmy Kimmel likes. Yeah... That's the ticket!

So, yes. I stand by my statement that every Biden voter is a moron, allowing themselves to be lied to and led about by a corrupt media, and/or a Constitution/Freedom/America hating traitor.

Last edited by ipscshooter; 12-02-2020 at 10:54 AM.
Old 12-02-2020, 12:55 PM
Boone & Crockett

The federal judge who dismissed Trump's PA lawsuit with prejudice is a Trump appointee. One of the members of the three judge 3rd Circuit appeals court panel that voted 3-0 to uphold the decision is also a Trump appointee: He also wrote the decision:

"Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious," wrote Judge Stephanos Bibas as the court ruled in a case where the Trump campaign sought to invalidate millions of ballots. "But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."
'Calling an election unfair does not make it so': Appeals court denies Trump campaign's effort to overturn Biden's win in Pennsylvania (msn.com)

Don't bet the farm that SCOTUS will overturn those decisions.
Old 12-03-2020, 03:40 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by hardcastonly View Post
thank you THAT BROUGHT A BIG SMILE..

. and yeah I BET MOST TRUMP SUPPORTERS FEEL THATS mostly true!
Politics are destroying my/our country
Old 12-03-2020, 04:38 AM
Super Moderator

Ive asked several biden voters what they don,t like about TRUMPS policys,?
what biden has ever accomplished?
and if you try to get facts,rather than an emotional response... they are CLUELESS!
not a single one had anything to say that was remotely true other than he built a fence on the southern border,
and mindless idiotic IDEA we should allow unlimited Mexicans to immigrate

Last edited by hardcastonly; 12-03-2020 at 04:41 AM.
Old 12-03-2020, 05:57 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by falcon View Post
The federal judge who dismissed Trump's PA lawsuit with prejudice is a Trump appointee. One of the members of the three judge 3rd Circuit appeals court panel that voted 3-0 to uphold the decision is also a Trump appointee: He also wrote the decision:

'Calling an election unfair does not make it so': Appeals court denies Trump campaign's effort to overturn Biden's win in Pennsylvania (msn.com)

Don't bet the farm that SCOTUS will overturn those decisions.

I appreciate you trying to get this thread back on track. I was about to go down an endless rabbit hole arguing policy, which would have been foolish.

The whole point of my starting this thread was to attempt to dispel the idea that the election was rife with widespread fraud. The polls, although more off than they should have been with a lot of the toss-up states again going for Trump (as they did in 2016) were still within statistical margins of error in predicting a Biden win. The courts have all pretty much dismissed the Trump claims of fraud, (un)equal protection claims and bias and, as noted, many of the judges are republican appointees. There a few remaining cases worth following; one in Arizona is having a hearing today (Thursday) regarding ballot switching.

Simply, there was no coup. Biden won because he received more votes in both the popular and electoral vote.
Old 12-06-2020, 02:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

the main morons are the ones who can't look at the facts of the election and see what happened. In this election 27 republican houseseats were labled as a tossup. republicans won every one, and picked up around a dozen that were described as leaning democrat. also the republicans won big on the state level. 31 states now have republican controlled house and senate, yet they are calling the presidency for Biden? Don't work like that folks. Biden they say won by one percent, the republicans in the house won by 2 %, so every 100 republican ballots would have to have at least 3 that voted republican down ballot, and for Biden, sorry didn't happen. If they give it to Biden its by fraud, if you have to cheat to win, you will always be a loser.
RR

Last edited by Ridge Runner; 12-06-2020 at 02:29 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.