Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Ga governor authorizes full recount >

Ga governor authorizes full recount

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Ga governor authorizes full recount

Old 11-20-2020, 05:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Ga governor authorizes full recount

Old 11-20-2020, 05:51 PM
Typical Buck

If any of these folk want to preserve the voice of the voters, this is the only way to go. Glad this is being done.
Old 11-21-2020, 12:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Me too. AP is already trying to call the recount for Biden. Apparently they don't have a frappin clue.
Old 11-21-2020, 05:09 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by elkman30 View Post
Me too. AP is already trying to call the recount for Biden. Apparently they don't have a frappin clue.
They did a hand recount that reinforces Biden won. GA Secretary of State (a Trump supporter) certified the results. The governor by law certified the results. And you're saying the AP is wrong to report that? To quote Biden, C'mon man! Trump can get another recount and he probably will which is fine with me.
Old 11-21-2020, 08:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

What Ga did already was an audit.

They are now doing a full recount with signature verification. Entirely different thing.

They could not do that under Ga law until the vote was certified.

Old 11-21-2020, 09:20 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Valorius View Post
What Ga did already was an audit.

They are now doing a full recount with signature verification. Entirely different thing.

They could not do that under Ga law until the vote was certified.
you're right it was an audit not a recount. My mistake. However in regards to the signature verification, the envelopes with the signature are separated from the ballot after being recieved. The right to cast a ballot in secret is guaranteed by the state Constitution. So even if some are found not to match it will be impossible to find which ballot should not be counted.
Old 11-21-2020, 12:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

If that was the case the R's and Trump legal team wouldn't keep harping on signature verification.

I do not believe your interpretation to be the case. I guess we'll find out- and soon.

I know for a fact in my state the signature verification is an essential part of the anti-fraud measures passed by our legislature (and systemically violated in Philadelphia county in the 2020 election)

Last edited by Valorius; 11-21-2020 at 12:15 PM.
Old 11-21-2020, 12:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by lonestar50 View Post
They did a hand recount that reinforces Biden won. GA Secretary of State (a Trump supporter) certified the results. The governor by law certified the results. And you're saying the AP is wrong to report that? To quote Biden, C'mon man! Trump can get another recount and he probably will which is fine with me.
The problem with AP and most news reporting firms is they frequently don't understand what they are reporting and thus confuse or conflate audits and recounts as an example. Some of them lie and suppress information. The end result is it's hard to trust any MSM organization and we've frequently learned to wait for the rest of the story since they jump the gun so much.

In the particular case of Georgia, it simply does not make any sort of sense that they could conduct a recount in such a short time. Maybe a limited audit but not a recount. Unless they're taking shortcuts and cheating. Again. C'mon man.
Old 11-21-2020, 03:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_ap...s_3588017.html

GA GOVERNOR CALLS FOR AUDIT OF SIGNATURES ON ENVELOPES

Well i guess that settles that question
Old 11-21-2020, 03:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Know who else liked to challenge signatures? BARACK OBAMA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.