Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Gun B

Old 11-09-2020, 07:40 AM
Spike

Default Gun B

So how long after Biden get into office will he start to pass gun bans? The ATF will have his blessing to go wild on control,and States like MA. will go full retard.
Old 11-09-2020, 10:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well Biden can try but the senate will stop any crazy stuff the house tries to pass.
Old 11-09-2020, 02:34 PM
Fork Horn

He has already said that one of the first order of business is to repeal the protection from liability for gun manufactures. That will open the door to many frivolous lawsuits that will nickle and dime the gun makers to death. I always wondered why they can sue a gun maker for a third party using their product illegally, why can't we sue the car makers for when a drunk driver kills a person?
The other thing is that the Senate split between Dems and Republicans is going to be much closer. Any left leaning Republicans could easily endorse a gun control bill, and if there is a tie, Harris will cast the deciding vote. I for-see huge tax increases on guns and ammo.
Old 11-10-2020, 03:02 AM
Spike

i think we are both seeing this from the same oint of view
Old 11-10-2020, 06:35 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Fyrstyk54 View Post
He has already said that one of the first order of business is to repeal the protection from liability for gun manufactures. That will open the door to many frivolous lawsuits that will nickle and dime the gun makers to death. I always wondered why they can sue a gun maker for a third party using their product illegally, why can't we sue the car makers for when a drunk driver kills a person?
The other thing is that the Senate split between Dems and Republicans is going to be much closer. Any left leaning Republicans could easily endorse a gun control bill, and if there is a tie, Harris will cast the deciding vote. I for-see huge tax increases on guns and ammo.
This makes the Georgia Senate races absolutely critical. Biden can't repeal that law by himself. It takes an act of Congress, which he would then sign after it passes both the House and the Senate. The GOP MUST retain control of the Senate to prevent such moronic laws.

Support for such a repeal confirms my unquestionably correct and conclusive analysis that EVERY democrat is a moron and a traitor.
Old 11-10-2020, 08:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Too bad we can't sue politicians for the stupid stuff they do.
Old 11-10-2020, 11:16 AM
Super Moderator

the whole biden plan is based on getting a detailed registration list for later total consiscation