Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Biden landslide for the ages >

Biden landslide for the ages

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Biden landslide for the ages

Old 11-03-2020, 11:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Biden landslide for the ages

Itís happening!

Old 11-03-2020, 01:21 PM
Boone & Crockett

You wish just like all the other pathetic liberals. The clapping seals will be crying seals shortly. Looks like NW's partner or alter ego is here.
Old 11-03-2020, 01:39 PM
Super Moderator

for months you see,
and consistently week after week,
you see 40-150 people at biden rallys
20K-30K plus at trump rallys!
the only way biden wins is blatant & excessive voter fraud
the only advantage dems have is they continue to vote strait party line decades after they die!

Last edited by hardcastonly; 11-03-2020 at 01:45 PM.
Old 11-03-2020, 02:13 PM
Fork Horn

BigBuck22
I just went through your last 50 posts . A total waste of my time . All negative like a typical liberal screwball. I was not surprised
But the best part is you were wrong on every single point you tried to make about the Meuller investigation , the impeachment trial ,
the false Russian collusion between Trump and his family allegedly colluding with the Russians , and Michael Flynn testifying against Trump on the phony collusion charges.
So what were the actual truths since you have been hiding out .
1) It was actually Hillary that was colluding with the Russians to get the heat off her for her scandalous emails and bleached servers.

2) After 2 full years of investigations Trump is totally cleared , but Hillary gets a pass. Meuller's 28 lawyer team found ZERO on Trump and never looked for the truth about Hillary . Durham found plenty on Hillary . Meuller's team spent 2 years and 50 million dollars and found ZERO. But they knew there was nothing from the start.
Oh and lets not forget the crooks in the FBI who got caught lying and manipulating paperwork to the FISA court . Hmmm and we find out Brennan actually briefed Obama about what Hillary was doing. Starting Jan 3rd 2017 Obama's cabinet members were shredding and deleting evidence and sent phony files everywhere so the info was like unraveling a spider web .

3) The phony impeachment . So Trump talks to the Ukraine president and asks a question about Hunter Biden and asks the leader why the prosecutor got fired by Joe Biden't threats of withholding a billion dollars in aid . Hmmm , when asked Biden says he knows nothing about his sons dealings in Ukraine . Now we found out he knew everything about it and more . Oh then Biden and Hunter go to our enemy China and secure themselves 1.5 billion dollar investment for themselves . All while he is the Vice President. Now another deal is discovered with a chinese oil company to pay " The Big Guy " 10 percent of the deal , but cant have his name on it.

4) Ahhh cant leave his Bro out . Biden's brother secures a 2 billion deal for building houses in Iraq even though he has no clue what a house plan , or hammer and nail looks like .

5} We find out that Michael Flynn was railroaded . Basically blackmailed over something about his son . Had nothing to do with Trump . Flynn was never testifying against Trump. There was nothing there to disclose . The FBI wanted Flynn to lie and say there was evidence and fabricate a story. Flynn wouldn't do it . Flynn was exonerated from all the phony charges the FBI pinned on him .

Whoever you are Bucky , I'm praying you are just as wrong this time about the election as you were on every one of your previous posts. If you really are a gun owner and hunter , you better pray you are wrong too or you will find yourself stripped of your rights just like every other law abiding citizen. What are YOU going to do when BETO comes knocking on YOUR door and says " hand the guns over " ?

Last edited by hardcastonly; 11-03-2020 at 02:31 PM.
Old 11-03-2020, 02:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Trump is up over 200,000 votes in Florida already. It will be called by 9pm.

The winner of Florida has won 13 of last 14 elections.

Trump up with a +11 lead in mail in and early votes in Ohio.

The winner of Florida and Ohio has won 26 of the last 27 elections.

Only JFK was able to win after losing Florida and Ohio.

Biden....not JFK.

Not only is this not a Biden Landslide, it is looking like the exact opposite is going to happen.

EXTREMELY light turnout in many democrat strongholds in key battlegrounds, with Trump on pace to win Nevada as of this moment.

Old 11-03-2020, 08:54 PM
Super Moderator

It looks like Biden is sliding alright. Down to a loss.
Old 11-04-2020, 04:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Whatever the ultimate outcome of the election, it does seem clear to me that the opinion polling business has covered itself again with shame and dishonour. Why do they always err in predicting victory for the Left/Progressive/Democrat/Liberal/REMAIN side of the issues? Really, it is laughably apparent that these polls are tilting the results deliberately. Don't try to tell me the mathematical science can't adapt and correct out these kinds of errors! There is a thing called "machine learning" which is an obvious approach to doing these things. You identify "features" of your data environment, you train your machine learning model with data from previous experience (i.e., past elections) generating mathematical coefficients or weighting factors for each of the features, and you make your machine learning model achieve incredibly predictive results. No way do you have errors greater than 5% in such predictions -- and particularly NOT errors always in the same direction. Random error means RANDOM -- the error goes either way. If I guess the outside temperature is 52 degrees I would expect sometimes my guess is 2 degrees too hot and other times 2 degrees too cold . . . at least if my errors are randomly distributed.

Political polling has become a farce and anyone depending upon it is a fool.
Old 11-04-2020, 07:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Read the thread i made on election fraud, It is BLATANT in wisconsin and michigan.

I posted charts and official comments from Trump admin.
Old 11-04-2020, 09:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Political polling has become a farce and anyone depending upon it is a fool.
Not hardly; polling is not meant to inform but to push an opinion.

Old 11-04-2020, 12:55 PM
Boone & Crockett

It appears that R's will keep control of the Senate, and post modest gains in the House, although likely not sufficient to depose Queen Nancy. In the event that enough votes were manufactured overnight in MI, WI and PA to give Biden a win then, thankfully, Senate wins will prevent the sub-humanoid leftists from stacking the SCOTUS, enacting absurd gun laws and thereafter kicking in doors of those deemed non-compliant with their unconstitutional proposals.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.