Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
What IF Biden wins? >

What IF Biden wins?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

What IF Biden wins?

Old 11-02-2020, 03:51 AM
Super Moderator

Default What IF Biden wins?

Do you accept it? Do you think they cheated? Do you begin to plan for 2024 or begin to march on washington?

Based on the many videos and links provided by Valorious and others, and based on the sites and pages I read regularly I'm expecting a fairly convincing Trump victory.

So let's say that tomorrow night, or a few days later (who knows how long 'counting votes' could take) the news announces the Biden has the electoral votes needed to announce a win.

How do you respond?

-Jake
​​​​​​
Old 11-02-2020, 04:37 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Bocajnala View Post
Do you accept it? Do you think they cheated? Do you begin to plan for 2024 or begin to march on washington?

Based on the many videos and links provided by Valorious and others, and based on the sites and pages I read regularly I'm expecting a fairly convincing Trump victory.

So let's say that tomorrow night, or a few days later (who knows how long 'counting votes' could take) the news announces the Biden has the electoral votes needed to announce a win.

How do you respond?

-Jake
​​​​​​
If Brain Dead Biden wins the Republic is doomed! There is not doubt that the democrats are cheating as we speak.
Old 11-02-2020, 04:51 AM
Fork Horn

If Biden wins, and the Dems take control of the three legislative branches, this country and our current way of life is doomed and the U.S. will become a 3rd rate country.
Old 11-02-2020, 04:58 AM
Typical Buck

The country is over as we know it , no fighting will start until they want our guns then the country folks start their own wave
Old 11-02-2020, 05:46 AM
Banned

It will be the greatest of time for ALL americans. Not just the 1% that have been making fools of their voters for the past 4 years.

An america for all. I am sure the deficits will again drop back down and financially we will all be better off. History has proven time and time again that BLUE in the WH is good for our country as a whole
Old 11-02-2020, 05:53 AM
Banned

I have been on the phone ALL DAY so far and we will not stop until later tonight. Big finish for BLUE in the northeast. Taking the next couple days off work and then I will be up in the stand the later part of the week and Saturday. Rut is in full bloom here and back home.
Old 11-02-2020, 05:54 AM
Banned

I find it funny that you say "Do you accept it"

Mr MAGA has convinced his followers that he should form a dictatorship and our most important right should be thrown out.

MAGA one...Deleted by CalHunter... at a time

Last edited by CalHunter; 11-02-2020 at 01:53 PM. Reason: rule # 1--1-month temp ban.
Old 11-02-2020, 07:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

Of course our token liberal nut case on this forum is construing your words in the most objectionable way -- what's new, isn't that what Democrat/Liberal/Leftist/Progressives always do?

"Do you accept it?" has all kinds of interpretations. One interpretation is do you ask for a recount in a close election, as, for example, Al Gore did in the 2000 election in Florida. Al didn't "accept it," he challenged it. And for those whose memories are short, that election was NOT settled until there were three separate recounts and finally the US Supreme Court said "GAME OVER!!!" So . . . let's be clear, Al Gore NEVER accepted it, the Supreme Court just said its over.

Already there are lawsuits related to elections levelled. Who can doubt that there will be COUNTLESS lawsuits launched pursuant to this election? This is the Democrat/Leftist/Progressive/Liberal practice, is it not? To my mind pursuing a ton of frivolous election lawsuits is "not accepting it." Let's just wait and see who is the guilty party in this "accept it" game after the election. I'll bet my money that it is the Democrat/Leftist/Progressive/Liberal folks who are largely contesting elections and not accepting it. And note, it isn't just going to be the US presidency that is the subject of election law suits. It will definitely be Senate elections where the election is close but appears to fall to the Republican contender.

There will be an incredible scrum of election lawsuits brought by the Democrats/Leftists/Progressive/Liberals after this election. They do not want to accept any election that goes against them. This is referred to as "lawfare" by the way. I would argue that this has been set up to promote this kind of activity in advance. What is the game plan? To say we can't count until all the mail in ballots are in. When the mail in deadline expires, then they will level a suit and say this disenfranchises voters and the lawful deadline must be ignored.
Old 11-02-2020, 07:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Big finish for BLUE in the northeast.
Umm....the north east is typically "Blue," so a "big finish" really isn't accomplishing very much. And another thing, America is a proper noun, capitalize it.
Old 11-02-2020, 08:27 AM
Typical Buck

They donít see it as America , they see it as the new world , which isnít gonna happen , in Cali maybe , not in areas where good ol folks live and like to be left alone It will always be America one nation under god , nothing is gonna change that

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.