Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
What does "compromised" mean? >

What does "compromised" mean?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

What does "compromised" mean?

Old 10-28-2020, 07:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default What does "compromised" mean?

I once had a Top Secret government clearance. They investigated into my background pretty deeply and had interviews with my neighbours. I had a sit-down interview myself with an investigator walking me through all my responses to the application. I had the boldness to ask some questions out of mere curiosity of this guy who interviewed me. I say "boldness" because it is an intimidating process -- serious sh1t. The guy was very friendly and frank. He said what they are concerned about is secrets I might have that could be used to compromise me -- secret information that an enemy could use as leverage on me to induce me to give them some secret/top secret information I had access to. That is what "compromised" means -- some lever that our enemies can use to induce one to do the enemy's bidding in some way. The secret could be that I am having a series of extra marital affairs that I have concealed from my wife and family or that I'm not really Don Draper but instead Dick Farmer and I switched my identity to get out of military service in Korea.

Isn't it pretty clear now that Joe Biden is compromised?! I would say with certainty that if I had to disclose about myself the information that is now out in the public sphere about Joe Biden's entanglements with Hunter Biden's foreign business dealings . . . I would never have gotten any security clearances whatsoever. This information is verifiable -- it isn't just made up crap. Where is the curiosity by the news media on this subject? Where is the concern for our national security?

Last edited by Alsatian; 10-28-2020 at 07:38 AM.
Old 10-28-2020, 07:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

It's clear Trump is $400+ million in debt to someone, some country, not the US....

Trump is FAR MORE compromised than Biden, not even the same ball park.
Old 10-28-2020, 08:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by salukipv1 View Post
It's clear Trump is $400+ million in debt to someone, some country, not the US....

no, it is not clear that Trump is $400 million in debt .... he's a billionaire, that's what Democrats have told us for years and he pays no taxes on all that massive wealth. Have you not paid attention ?

Old 10-28-2020, 08:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

Isn't it extraordinarily bizarre that Democrats and the mainstream media hyperventilate about "Russian Election Interference" but don't give a damn about Joe Bidden selling his soul to the Chinese Communist Party? Not a look, not a peek at these matters. Indeed, the tech giants actively work to suppress this story, and that is not itself a story -- suppression of information. And it is very obvious to everyone outside the groupthink world of the Democrat-Media complex that there is something glaringly wrong there.
Old 10-28-2020, 08:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

There is now eyewitness testimony and an unassailable paper trail proving that Joe Biden was taking massive bribes from various foreign nations.

Trump is a mega real estate developer, it would be news if he WASN'T carrying hundreds of millions in debt. Your comment only illustrates that you do not know the first thing about big time real estate business.
Old 10-28-2020, 08:39 AM
Boone & Crockett

What would you expect from democrats, who are willing to sell their soul and sell out the country and vote for the village idiot and his communist running mate. Just look at how our resident liberal ignored the OP's post about Biden being compromised and blathered on with a load of nonsense that is off topic. That is the typical democrat tactic, the old "what about the other guy," hoping to overshadow the truth about the democrat. To vote Democrat one would have to get rid of any honor and self pride they may have had. Just look at the top dogs in the dumbocrat party, Pelosi, evil and self indulged and looks worse than King Tut's mummy, liver lips Schumer who does nothing but drone on and on about nothing, and good old Adam shifty schiff, what a sawed off little twit. These are the folks who are trying to shove a village idiot down our throats as president and a communist as vice president. I skipped capital letters in the titles because they do not deserve them. Now , think about what kind of person would rally to their calls and vote for a democrat. It isn't a pretty thought.

Last edited by Oldtimr; 10-28-2020 at 08:59 AM.
Old 10-28-2020, 09:59 AM
Boone & Crockett

Don't you claim to be a CFO somewhere? Doesn't it raise a level of concern by your employer that the person who allegedly has some degree of control over the company's finances has no understanding of how business is done?
Old 10-28-2020, 10:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

This is the usual 'red herring' logical fallacy that Salukipv1 employs. A 'red herring' is an irrelevant bait that is dragged across the scent trail of the criminal being pursued by bloodhounds, whereby to distract the bloodhounds, lead them away from the trail, and promote the criminal escaping. This is a very common rhetorical trick in politics, and as I say Salukipv1 employs this all the time.

Salukipv1's allegation is unsupported and vague and further it is irrelevant to the question at hand -- the compromised status of Joe Biden. He brandishes the 'red herring' fallacy because he cannot address the solid evidence that Joe Biden is highly compromised to the Chinese Communist Party. I myself judge that Salukipv1's retreat to the 'red herring' is a public admission that he has no valid or germane rebuttal to the facts of Biden's compromised position.
Old 10-28-2020, 10:37 AM
Boone & Crockett

The above is right on target!!
Old 10-28-2020, 05:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Didn't this already get covered before? Trump has mortgages on some properties? Like just about everybody else? I find it hard to believe salukipv1 is a CFO of any company based on his posts.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.